Who are You? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MagicMyths4Life
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:19 pm
Who Are You? people want to know. Let's help us answer them. Who are YOU? Post below.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:20 pm
I'll start:

Hello, everyone! I am called lots of things, they include: Tasha, TashaNicole, Totally Vamp, VampPriestess, magicMyths4Life, Princess Tasha, PrincessTasha97, Totally Tasha, Terrific Tasha and Snitzelfritzer.
Um, as for my avatar, I try to make it most like me. The hair is my hair, the skin color and teeth is my skin color and teeth, though I'm not a vamp, I do have canine teeth that look like fangs. I change it everyday and it wears either what I am wearing in real life, or how I feel in real life.

I heart anything magical. My frenemy is a vampire. I think her mom was wereowlf sometime in thier history, though. You can tell by watching them.
My friend Alaynee is a witch. An actual Harman! They changed her last name to Herman when they moved to America, though.
Me? My grandmother always said I was a mermaid (I basically live in the water), though everyone says I'm either a werewolf or a shapeshifter that turns into a dog (I stand and walk like a dog would if it were on two feet. I can yelp and bark like my neighbor and friends dogs. I lay like a dog when I sleep, and I love dogs and couldn't live without them. Whenever I am somewhere where a dog is, it always comes up to me as soon as I arrive and spends the most time with me. If you don't believe me, ask my dad. Oh, I also have canine teeth. The orthodontist [I went there once for my sister. I don't have a dentist by the way] said that I couldn't get a rutainer until my canines come out, but I don't give them a chance. I have to eat meat atleast every other day. I love steak on a bone and currently, I have a cut on my gums, becuase the bone I was eating broke in my hands. Ask my dad. I like it medium-rare to rare.). Some of my friends say I'm a vamp (I have fangs [Canine Teeth] and I like blood. I drink it all the time, for real. Ask my friends and Ashley [my frenemy]. But, I don't like cats...), and some people think I'm a dwarf or elf because I'm younger than them, so I'm smaller than them. Or, they think I am a leprechun because I am younger, so shorter, and I am Irish if you go back like 100 years ago. Still, some people think I am witch, becuase it rhymes with the cuss word and in school your not allowed to cuss (also, when I was little, I did spells and sometimes they would actually work!). I think I'm a mix inbetween all of them.
No matter whose what, I love everything mythical (as humans call it) and magical (as I call it). The night world and human world should combine and make me the princess!

I live in the United States, Maryland but wherever I go, people think I am from either London (England) or Nashville (Tenessse) because I do not sound like I am from Maryland. I don't pick what accents I use, I just use them. I can do just about any accent when I do want to, though. It's when I don't want to that I can't control them. I get in trouble at my house because (as daddy says) "We are not in London! Stop or no computer for a month!" but, of course, I can't stop, so I leave.

I write a lot, too. I write many things: songs, stories, letters, e-mails, plays. I read a lot and I create stuff based on what I read.
Songs, I make up differently, though. They just come to me. Some people ask "So, do the words or the music come first when you write a song?" The answer is, "It depends on the writer. Sometimes they will come up with the lyrics, then the music or the other way around. For others, like me, they both come to me together. Some people spend hours writing one song, I can spend minutes, it just has to come to me, first."

I sing and preform, too. I've been preforming since I was 3, that was in school productions. I started early. Now, every summer at the college, I'm in at least one play, and I sing in front of the school at an assembly every year, too. Sometimes I even get put in the newspaper.
(Somepeople don't believe me when I say this, but I swear [not to God, NEVER use God's name in vain] it's true. Ask my grandmother, mom, dad, or even sister. ) When I was little, I modeled for Hello Kitty, but I didn't want to, my mom had to bribe me with Disney Crayons! I was in the magizines, but not dressed as Hello Kitty.

I'm not super religous, but I am religous. I am Catholic and I get really pissed when someone uses God's name in vain. Don't do it around me. Say 'OMG" or 'Oh my Goodness!" or 'Oh my Garnet" or 'Oh my Vamo" or even "Oh my Edward!" but don't uses God's name in vain near me. Thanks.

Um, whatelse can I say? Ask me questions if you want!  

MagicMyths4Life
Captain

simba240
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:09 pm
im simba240 and from maryland and tashas cusin  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:14 pm
Yep. She's my cousin - poor me. ninja (Nobody can reconginze me - Ha!)  

MagicMyths4Life
Captain

MagicMyths4Life
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:13 pm
Come On! I want to know who ya'll are!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:51 pm
im kinda a skater and prep teen..i lover the shops aeropostale,oldnavy,zumiez,forever21,hot topic,pacsun and more so theres some of my shopping places i heart .gaia is alsome and i found it through my cousins next store neighbor and its been a blast ever since and i have fun on it rofl LOL!!and my sig..i love all my crazy,stupid,jelous,rich,pretty, friends to death heart heart biggrin one of my favorites books are twighlt i love it and edward is the boomb forev ...  

simba240
Crew

MagicMyths4Life
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:42 pm
Twilight sucks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:03 pm
MagicMyths4Life
Twilight sucks.
why!!  

simba240
Crew

MagicMyths4Life
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:33 am
Becuase it's written for like 4th graders! But here isn't where to post about Twilight. Do that in the Twilight Talk section under Books/Movies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:49 pm
i no i was just explaning my self and put twighlt in it..  

simba240
Crew

MagicMyths4Life
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:41 pm
Okay, whatever!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:06 pm
welll there is no rule about talikng to myself and including twilight  

simba240
Crew

MagicMyths4Life
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:59 pm
Actually there is a rule that you must stick to the topic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:10 am
who are me and twilight is in my life and what im currently reading so yeah  

simba240
Crew

MagicMyths4Life
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:34 pm
Okay, whatever, Autumn.
You know, you're hallarious when you're trying to be sassy! Sorry, I know that was off topic.  
Questions and Answers

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff