Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Plot Journals
Plots. || gives up on all ideas of updating...JUST TAKE IT.. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what even,,, - august 12, 2012
shut up
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:46 pm
<< Welcome to my Plot Journal >>

Oh yes... Welcome to my humble plot journal. I'll go ahead and warn you - it's generally empty of plots but sometimes I'll jot down an idea that comes to mind. If you like any of my noodles and think they'd fit one of your plots -- go ahead and toss your noodle out and tell me about the plot!

Just a warning, I generally don't like thread RP. You can bother me for guild RP or IM RP -- below are ways to get in contact with me. <3

AIM: DeeJaye6390
YIM: dark_jagan18
MSN: dark_jagan18@hotmail.com
[^--don't go on this often]

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:49 pm
These are all my noodles that have no mates and no mate offers, as far as I'm sure.
Though they are mateless, it doesn't mean they're "seeking mates" or anything, though? = w=; They're mostly here for you to be like "hey let's give it a shot"..Some of them, I'm more picky about mates than others though, due to more deeply developed or more dear to my heart, etc.

I'm not **picky** about looks.
Personalities that blend well together >>>>>>> ohlookprettybabies!

Do know that I am difficult to RP with, so any plot ideas you have...uh be uber patient
And if you're curious about certain noodles, ask me about their pesonalities or whatever~

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image [[ would love if someone quested for Tidus or Auron from FFX as a mate for her though u vu <3 ]]
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image [[though I think me and Glitch are gonna potentially try somethingggg]]
User Image
User Image
User Image [[ wah she's reserved for a mouse though ]]
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

YEAH IT'S A LOT TO SWALLOW. ;] but then again I don't actively ever seek plots or RP HAHAHA

and if you scroll down you'll see my pathetic attempt at being like PLOT IDEAS?!?!?!? so yEAH....

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:51 pm
User Image

Name Ezio Auditore da Firenze
Nickname Ezio.. Not actually his nickname but y'now-- /shuts up
Gender Male
Sexuality Straight as a board

Breedings
------xo. closed.
------ox. closed.
------xo. closed.

About
------Ezio is a cosplay from the Assassin's Creed series. He's from a well off noble family. While in AC2, his father and two brothers were killed off in the beginning of the game, I've taken a different twist on it where (at least) Federico, his oldest brother is alive. Not sure about Giovanni or Petruccio yet. |D;; Anyway.

------Ezio is a young assassin-in-training. His brother Federico and perhaps his uncle Mario will be teaching him the ways of parkour, stealth, and indiscreetly building it up to teach him assassination.

------When Ezio isn't hanging out with his family, he's more than likely flirting with some girls. 8D Ezio reacts mostly on the spur-of-the-moment sort of decisions and is impulsive. Though he is flirty and will strive to impress the ladies, he understands when he needs to get serious...and I suck at typing these sob

Needed General RP 8UUUU
Offers n/a
Plot Ideas
------xo. General RP - I would very much like for him to have a ton of RP. :'D I want him to grow and develop, much like he did in AC2, ACB, and ACR, and I feel the only way this can happen is if he gets a large variety of RP~ So throw out your douches, your bashful maidens, outgoing hyperactive children, scruffy monogrels... All of it. Alllll of it. Bl
------ox. Flirt - I'd like him to meet some girls that he'll end up flirting with~ They can end in ONS that don't result in bowls, but not at the moment cause he's just a little babbin kit. So it'd probably be better if he RPed with kits his age, though I'm sure he wouldn't mind complimenting some older women.... /chinscratch 8UUU

User Image

Name unknown
Nickname Demi
Gender Female
Sexuality Bisexual, preference to females

Breedings
------xo. closed.
------ox. closed.
------xo. closed.

About
------I haven't completely figured out everything for her, but so far I had an idea that she's calm and polite. Quiet and mostly likes to keeps to herself. She's also an assassin, but doesn't consider herself to be 'good' or 'skilled' at it yet.

Needed Sparring partner, a best friennnnd
Offers n/a
Plot Ideas
------xo. Sparring partner - I'd like for her to have a person to be able to sparr with! Meaning they'll fight, experiment on different fighting techniques, and help each other out in general. I'm looking for a noodle that's considered a warrior (though I'd prefer for it not to be a spartan) and is outgoing.
------ox. Best friend - 8D I don't know, I don't see many noodles that have a best friend? /shrug I think it'd be great if she had a best friend - I think I'd prefer a guy or a tough girl. Someone that'll tease her and get her flustered, force her out of her shell, and help her build self esteem/confidence. B]

User Image

Name Phiffion
Nickname Phiff
Gender Female
Sexuality Straight

Breedings
------xo. reserved for Guill?
------ox. reserved for Guill?
------xo. reserved for Guill?

About
------Phiffion is from an unknown world or land that was very tribalistic, brutish, and barbaric. Her tribe - like the others of that area - relied solely on their ability to survive, which could be accomplished through their ability to fight.

------Phiffion was taught her 'talents' by one of the best of her tribe -- Czorik. A noteworthy event that happened to the two occurred during a hunt - when the two trespassed on another's territory, they were ambushed. While they managed to get away, Czorik stepped down from the tribe's main hunter to healer position due to wounds he gained and Phiffion had to have her wings amputated after one was essentially cut half off; after recovering from her wounds, instead of stepping down as Czorik did, she gained a new fiery passion and took his place to become the clan's best combatant and hunter.

------Though, now in this rather strange place, she's discovered the easiest way to survive is through the amount of money you hold in your purse, and lucky for her, she had a special talent that would allow her to get money. Once a fighter, Phiff adapted her style to assassination and... Well, she takes pride in it

------All that you need to know about her personality wise is she's cold, calm, and serious. I've yet to have her in a situation where she's goofed around, pffft

Needed Targets/work, pupil
Offers n/a
Plot Ideas
------xo. Target/work - While she's not being bothered by Guillermo, she's in need of work. Meaning targets to kill. Have a fictious noodle that needs to be put down and have the money for it? She's your gal.
------ox. Pupil - Your noodle wants to be a fighter? Phiff's tribe has a tradition where they need to take a pupil in to teach and pass down their talents. If she thinks your noodle has the potential, then she'll go ahead and train them.

User Image

Name Czorik
Nickname Czor
Gender Male
Sexuality Straight

Breedings
------xo. NAILAH
------ox. NAILAH
------xo. NAILAH

About
------Czorik is from the same tribe as Phiffion. He was once the main hunter, but after an indicident where he was essentially ambushed and mauled by another tribe when he stepped on their territory, he stepped down and decided to become more of a healer and general support sort of position.

------While he does not fight often, he carries his infamous axe with him (only to make him look tough. B]) He seems generally nervous around others, particularly women. He's soft hearted and extremely kind, and has fierce loyalty to his friends. He's like... a giant teddy bear. He also has this cute tendancy to hold out words until it sort of trails off in a cute, sort of awkward way. Sorta like some kind of speech impediment or something, ahaha.

------Czorik also considers Phiffion his little sister and though he doesn't fight, he'll beat the s**t out of anyone that hurts her so yeah....oh and he's also now scared of flirting with other girls and poison because of Naliah. aldsjghjk

Needed Pupil, other miscellaneous stuff
Offers n/a
Plot Ideas
------xo. Pupil - If your noodle is interested in healing and medicine, Czorik could maybe show them a few things he knows. Just like Phiffion though, the noodle must prove they are worthy of his insane medicine man tricks awwyeah
------ox. Miscellaneous Stuff - Just for funny RPs, RPs that involve flirty noodles or just...really clingy characters. They'll scare the jeepers out of him aaahhh.

HE IS OWNED BY NAILAH, WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT. ANYONE WHO COMES NEAR HIM WILL DIE. KGREATBYE.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:53 pm
User Image

Name Greengage
Nickname 'Gage
Gender Femme
Sexuality Bicurious

Breedings
------xo. closed [Kojiki]
------ox. closed
------xo. closed

About
------Charismatic and charming, Greengage is very smooth and easygoing. She enjoys lazing about and basking in the sun~ She's very nature-oriented.

------She's also pretty flirty. 8D; She doesn't mind flings or short term relationships, but she ain't a ho

------She also loves children. She even took on the task of adopting Hackleberry as a son/nephew 'cause he's just one big child to her. Nothing wrong with that. 8D

Needed not sure? General RP? And maybe little orphan babbins to adopt?
Offers n/a
Plot Ideas
------xo. Friends - Or general RP. It's always nice to meet someone.
------ox. Mates - Not something right away, but in the future. Mate would probably have to be pretty chill.
------xo. Adoption - if you have a bowl or a young kit without a parent (or a good parent?) then she'd love to take them in.

User Image

Name Neridia
Nickname Neri
Gender Femme
Sexuality Straight

Breedings
------xo. open
------ox. open
------xo. open

About
------Bouncy and bubbly. She's full of energy and chats a bit too much. She loves being around company. Neri can be *slightly* annoying, but she doesn't mean to do it on purpose~~

------Since she's based off a koi (and is an aquatic), she's very partial to water.

Needed Mate, RP, wutevz
Offers Friends with Mew's Coriander(?);
Plot Ideas
------xo. Friends - Or general RP. It's always nice to meet someone.
------ox. Mate - uhhh yeah I don't really know what I want for her
------ox. Aquatics - With the extreme lack of aquatics at LN, it'd be nice for her to meet her own kind! (Other water-based noodles/species welcome to this as well, of course~)

User ImageName Cyrilla
Nickname none
Gender girl
Sexuality Straight

Breedings
------xo. open [mate, possibly ONS
------ox. open [mate only]
------xo. open [mate only]

About
------Cyrilla is one of my favorite noodles' daughter, so I'll feel picky of who she'll be with. 8U But anywho, she's sweet and loving. Overall sweetheart and hard to upset. She looks at the positive side of everything and is optimistic. May get too excited sometimes. It's hard for her to *not* like someone.

Needed Mate, RP, douche
Offers n/a
Plot Ideas
------xo. Douche - Maybe someone that's an overall douche? /shrug 8U Make her change her ideas and realize not everyone is extremely nice and as kind hearted as she believes them to be? The impact this has on her could vary - make her more cynical or maybe not affect her at all.
------This could also lead to an ONS? That is if they used her or whatever. It could even lead to an odd mating relationship, where she's striving to try and make him a better person and he's resisting the change.
------ox. Mate - If not interested in the douche idea, I think a knight-in-shining-armor sort of noodle would be cute with her. Just an overall gentleman. <3
------And not to sound like a douche, but I'll be slightly picky with looks. Sorry.

User Image

Name Adamanite
Nickname Adam, man
Gender Girly man
Sexuality Bisexual

Breedings
------xo. reserved?
------ox. reserved?
------xo. reserved?

About
------Lilith and Ori's only son. And the only one they will ever have if I can help it dohohhohoo. And because I'm a douche, I've cursed Ori with having a girly boy that would have probably been a better girl.

------Regardless, he's gentle and sweet. A bit naive and innocent minded. blah blah there's more but my computer was being gay and I lost the progress and I forgot what I typed up SOB

------Oh and he also has a bit of magic in him, though I've yet to remember what I had decided so yeah. sob stupid computer being stupid

Needed RP
Offers n/a
Plot Ideas
------xo. I forgot all my plot ideas s i g h so I'll fill this out later.

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:59 pm
Sinclair
Vitani
Onaphim
Marley

User Image

User Image

User Image