Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D.U.M Guild (The Deadly Ultimate Muffin Guild)

Back to Guilds

The place where your randomness can escape! Mwuaha! 

Tags: Role play, Random, Muffin, Discussion, Funny 

Reply Role-Playing Area.
You, me, and the island. (Private Roleplay.) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wishful Leo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:18 am
This is just a little something me ane Nummy desided to start up. - You guys are free to post stuff like this in the guilds forums if you want.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:15 am
Across the fiery refections of a riseing dusk moon, over an endless barron ocean, there was iland. And over this iland, there were clouds - rainclouds infact...Which is always a good way to start a story.
It was fairly large iland as far as these things go. Just big enough to be a jungle of animal's, trees and rivers, just big enough for you to get very lost in the twisty roots, high trees and long vines, that it could be a very long time before you realise there was long beaches around the egle.

On a desert iland, in the middle of nowhere

And over this iland in the middle of nowhere, there were clouds - rainclouds infact. Which is always a good way to start a story...
Jeen W. P. Greenfinger, on the other hand, would have disagreed with that statement entirely though; beacuse within the heart of this ilands widening maze of vines, roots and rivers and trees to big for the stars, there, something within, there was very muddy and very miserable wizard. Named, Jeen W. P. Greenfinger, son of a farmer, and trainie magic-user.
He Sat under and infront strange asortment of sticks, rocks and leafs, the only different between the two was that one was ment to be a shelter, give or take abit of mud, and the other was a fire,...in progress. Ok it was ment to be a fire but he,...well. - He was also huddled over a large, brown leather bounded book, which was resting in his lap. He peered over it slowly to take a look at his new, freshly maged up, after so meny bloody tries, (with one that he did infact shed blood for.) fire. There was indeed a fire there, kinda small, but still a fire.
....only just....
"Hey just what the fook' tee ya' think yer' lookin' at?! Ya Dirty great big scunna!"
....The fire was, well, alive. More alive there fires were ment to be. and it talked. And apparently didn't like him very much since it was shakeing a tiny firiey fist at him and was glareing at him threateningly. It was a tiny flameing man, with a bright oringe bodie with a deep blue center and even brighter oringe hair and beard, which was plated. And it also had a kilte, which was on fire burn somehow not burning away like cloth should.
Jeen, after seening this, pushed his spectacles back up from slideing down his nose and ducked behind his book again.
He had wanted to summon a fire-elemental, one of his specialties infact! But somehow long the way it hadn't quite worked...
After awhile he looked back up from his book, looking thoughtful.
"Um, exsuse me but,...erm, are you a fire-elemental? Can you help me make a fire?"color]
The fire crossed its arms and turned away. "Bogg-off! Ya' titi' little pansey! Just who do ya' take me offa! Speckin' te me in those posh pitti words!"
There was a stuned silence, then Jeen hid behind his book again. He had never incounted anything like this before,...and the books never tell you about what happens when you make mistakes,...beacuse apparently you are just not ment to...It had been 3 days now, 3, very long, very hard days. And this was the very frist time he had gotten anywhere with magic ever since he had got here. Which was really depressing since, for the last 3 years he had been studying it. He even had to revert back to his farming skills for hecks sake! The thing which he gave up for magic! ... That was really depressing, but atlest it helped. He got really hungry yesterday and made a fishing rod. - Not farming skills exsatly, but it 'was' techickly what he learned and did most of the day at the farm. Fish... Thanksfully he was good at it. He had cort two fish, TWO! from all days worth of fishing in that tiny stream. But after 2 days worth of not eating, he didn't care that he had to eat them raw... But since now he was slightly not hungry anymore, he did deside not to do it again and crack down on some real magic. He wasn't ever any good at it, but he thought desperasion would help...And he was so, desperently trying to stay on the bright side of things...Heck, 2 days ago he thought he wouldn't hear another voice ever again! So far that was keeping him polite.
He peered up again. Realiseing that the book wasn't going to be much help...
Um, Please?...Its really importent...I need it to, umm...live. Heh..."
The fire glared at him again. Its firie face all crunched up like a grumpy old man's. "And just why do ye think I should help a diti wini little scunna like ye!"
... *Stare* ... *glare* ... *stare* ...*glare* ...

Jeen looked down at his book again...
He couldn't help it! This summoned thing wasn't acting at all like any summoned creature should!
A water droplet had just hit the rim of his hat and had landed on the page. He looked up, another hit in nose. Then he heard a scotish screek and looked down. The fire had just dodged a droplet that had fell through the trees. It was stareing at it, if not just glareing at it nervusly. They both looked up again, thunder began to rawr. It sent the sky into eco. Jeen looked down, blinked, then grinned. He had an idea...and 3 days here at brought his witful side out.

"Make a fire for me to cook on and be warm agenist or..." He thought for a secend, this was being kind of mean for him, he couldn't help it, the fireing was being mean to him and its only right that he could be mean back...but still..."...And,...and i do say this with the up-most regect I will not share my shelter with you."

The little flameing man looked up at him, then glared, that was a good sign. It also took him a while for it to answer, that was a good sign too. "Yee'haven't got the guts..." It said finally and carefuly. "Ye too soft, ye have a heart! Ye canna'do that."
Jeen was cold, muddy and was about to get very wet in a cuple of momments. He was hungry, and he had spent 3 days stuck in the place trying to get magic to work his way. He had just about enough...
He slowly lean in,...narrowed his eyes and lowed his voice.
"...Trrry meee..."
Conviently it thundered just at that point. It rolled over and sent alittle more heavier sets of drops through the trees, which landed nervrackingly close to the fire man. It saked and looked around itself,...then glared back up at jeen with such effect, that it almost liked like poppie. Jeen smiled back.
"I can't unsummon you ya know." Jeen said.
The fire looked frecked. "Ye what!? What ya mean ye canna' unsummin'! Every magic-mini knows how tee do tha-"
"I never learnt it porperly." Jeen whichly said, still smileing. "Never seemed to get the hang of it. I could summon good though, it was only just i made sure i only summoned things which could unsummon themseleves." Jeen leaned closer, more water droplets hitting his hat. " And i know your far too weak of a fire spirit right now to unsummon yourself without doing real harm to yourself." There was a silence from the spirit. "Am i right?..."
The spirit looked around, down, then, to jeen's serpised, it looked back up to smile at him.
"Iii ye got me, i canna' do that. But I suddenly desided upon me best jugment to help ye out with ye little fire problemo." It beemed with shocking pride. Jeen was shaken by it for awhile, but then smiled, knowing to see right through it. "besides!" Said the little fire spirit "I cannda like ye noo' Ye got something promiseing in ye, ye proved me wrong, ye be good wizzie summin'der. Just do me one thing and i'l be ye friend forevers."
Jeen, still shocked and slightly specticaless from the sudden change in adicude said "Umm,...Whats that?"

The spirt took a deep calm breath and said...
"GET ME THE HELLZ OUT OF HAREZ!!!"

-----

About an hour later it was raining, a big tarental down-poor if there ever was one.
And inside a strange asortment of sticks, rocks, a big sheltering bush of leafs and lots of mud was a wizard all curled up, hugging a large brown leather book under his robes, and next to him, between the gap inside of large roots of the huge sheltering bush tree, sitting on a large bed of sticks and dry leaves, was a fire sprite. --- Both looking out over a rainly river lake. And both wondering just how the 'fook' they got themselves into this...

Wishful Leo
Vice Captain

Wishful Leo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:16 am
(Whenever your ready Num. ;3)  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:52 pm
A girl of young appearance swam to the shore with all the might that she could. She climbed on the shore of the island and coughed. She wiped away some water from her maroon eyes.
She sat back on her butt and glared out at the sea, yelling at it.

"YOU WRETCHED PEOPLE!!! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME OUT HERE?!"

The girl kicked sand at the water, knowing that it was hopeless and wouldnt change anything.
This girl's name is Renny Coolidge. She was guard for her Queen back at a kingdom thousands of miles away. Renny was sent for a "special assignment" on a boat. The boat took her about 300 leagues out and dumped her out into the sea. The last words she heard from one of her colleagues was:
"Good riddance. You've caused enough rucuss. Atleast you won't be screwing anyone out here."
And with that, the boat turned around and left Renny to swim for her life.

Renny sat for a few moments just staring out at the sea. She figured she had swam for atleast 4 hours. Renny looked out at the sun that was beginning to set. She sighed, got up, and started to venture into the island's thick forest.

Renny soon found a strong vine. She cut it with her sword, and tied her Auburn hair back. Atleast that was taken care of. Now, the only thing left was to make a shelter, make a fire, and get this wet armor and clothes off.
Renny eventually found a place that wasnt covered with much mud. She immediately went to creating a shelter. She chopped down tree, after tree, after tree. She gathered large leaves to help with the roof; and, just as rain began to pour down heavily, Renny's shelter was complete.

Renny created a fire with two of the driest sticks she had in posession, and took her armor and most of her clothes off to dry next to the warm flame.
She placed her shield down and rested her head upon it, staring out at the rain beyond her shelter.
"This...is going to suck..." she said aloud.

-Demonic Nummy-
Captain

Wishful Leo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:28 am
Jeen W. P. Greenfinger woke up to another damp morning, to the sounds of tropical birds. But thankfully, and well noticed, less damp then the other mornings. That cheered him up almost instently and made him smile, then yawn, his head on a pillow made out of leaves and a root of a tree. He sat up slowly, rubbing the damp out of his eyes with one hand, the other holding onto a large leather book hiden in the insides of his robes to keep it dry and stared out over the lake side just outside his make-shift shelter. It was quite a pleasent sight which cheered him up even more so to wake up to. The bright morning sun was sending streams of warmth through the trees and refecting in the waters, which a small family of deer were drinking from. The birds were singing in there tropical rainforest kind of way. Oh, and his arm was on fire.
Everything was Peaceful,...beautful,...Great. Things were defernetly looking up for the frist time since----wait,...what?!

It was also quite the sight to see as every bird, deer and vicious wild anamal in a 5 mile radius all leaped up and fled away as fast as they could from what ever the heck could make a scream like that.

While meanwhile, Mister Jeen W.P. Greenfinger was curently adding a new twist to the team 'Stop, Drop and roll' by makeing a new version, In which could be more accurently disgribed as 'Scream, leap and flail maddly.'
Which was so good infact that he felt he should add some more: 'Run around in circles and scream some more while at the same time doing your best impression of an ancient ancestral dance of war. Without infact knowing absoluly anything to do with ancient war culture.'

"Whhhaaaaa!!! Get, the heck!! Off! My! ARM!!"
And with an almighty flail and whip like flick, a tiny fire ball with oringe hair shot out from the insides of his sleeve and flew into the back of the selter. Then after a session of patting and bit more flailing and a big arm soke in the lake bank, a tiny fire sprite had cawled/ burned its way out of a pile of dry leaves that was Jeens pillow coughing up small balls of smoke.
"'Cha!- Cough'... Just What Do Ye' tink' yer' DOIN!!!"He yelled at the wizard. Jeen turned around. "Pppaah! ME!? I'm not the one trying to set fire to there master!"
"Whha'? It ain't my folt ye' put ye' arm on me! 'Cough-' What do ye think i am?! I Witti bitti teddy bear!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:56 pm
Renny jolted awake from her sleep. An immensly loud scream pierced through the thick forest and was still ringing in her ears.
"Humans?..." She thought to herself.

Renny quickly got changed as fast and best as she could, her armor slightly warm from the flames. She grabbed her sword and shield and she headed out into the forest in search of the source of the scream.

Renny cut through the vines and the brush that blocked her path, and a few times she almost slipped on the muddy earth. She cursed to herself every time she encountered a mud pile.
Suddenly, Renny came to a stop. The forest was awkwardly silent, except for the sound of voices somewhere off to her left. From what Renny could tell, one voice seemed to belong to a male of a young-ish age; possibly around the same age she was. The other voice belonged to a much older male that had an extremely strong accent.
Renny became curious. She slowly crept in between trees towards the people talking. Renny clasped her sword with her right hand tightly, getting prepared to use it if she must. Soon enough, from over a patch of brush, Renny could see the appearance of a man in a robe. She had never seen apparel like that before. She crouched down, hidden from view behind the brush, and watched the man talk to a person that she couldnt see.

-Demonic Nummy-
Captain

-Demonic Nummy-
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:47 pm
*Waits patiently and pops up randomly to check in*
Hmmm...We needs ta get you in that random RPing mood. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:50 am
Jeen sighed and looked at his reflection in the waters. His arm felt like it was still burning in places, and his hand was numb. 'Waita'go Jeen, real epic start to the morning...' He lifted up his arm which left heavy and he stared at it. There were seval small ugly damp black holes all over it. He hung his head and sighed. This robe cost him about 50 silver peices, that was praticaly food for a year! For 4 people!. Stupid over the top universaty exspensise. He say still makeing payments on it aswell.
"You completely ruined my robe!! You little ginger Demon!" He yelled over his sholder at the tree. "Do you have any idea how much this cost!"
"Hah!" The sprite climbed up ontop of the leaves and sat there, alittle flamie seat forming around him. "See if I care ya! It was ye' own doing, had nuttin' ta' do with me!"
"Whhat?! As if! There are burn holes in it! Magic is expensive you know!!" He put his arm back in the lake bank since it was begining to throb again.
The fire sprite folded his arms. "Oh relly'? I nuu! Isn't it impressive! See If I care! Its ya own fault!"

Jeen gritted his teeth and felt something begin to burn away at his insides which wasn't like the burning in his arm. He had been stuck on his iland for three days. THREE! No magic, no ingredence, no magic, no people, he had slept in the rain and damp and for the first time in three days things things seemed slightly abit better And then his arm was set on fire by a useless fire element which didn't even listen to him!
Jeen plotted his revenge. 'maybe i could doush him in the water dripping from my robes?' he thought 'hehe,...that would show him' 'But then he would die and disappear and you won't beable to summon him ever again...'
Jeens secends thoughts lingered in the air, and then he sighed and stared at his reflexion in the water again. They were right, Jeen wasn't a vilent person, how could he think like that? This iland was getting to him. It was amazeing how stuff like missary and hopelessness could change a per- WOOUMMSSSH!!

It was at that momment that Jeen W.P Greenfingers world slowed down to a frachion of his oringal speed. And what he saw was big, red, and it was gapeing and it was heading stright up at him. He yelled He stud up off his knees and it fell right over him. Then everything went dark and the world moved past him and slid him stright on into slimy oblivion. His voice cut off in an instent.

A Gaint, green wide mouth toad slammed onto the lake bank,...and yulped. It looked around with a sad careless expression. And as the world cort up with itself. It Ribbeted. The kind of poetic last sound that summed up what just happend perfectly.

10 secends later there was a fit of hasterical scottish laughder as a fire spirte rolled around on the leaves cluching its chest. Then realized that his only way home just got eaten by a frog. Jumps up with his hands on its hips and pointed a flaming finger at the beast. "I'm a'comin'! Ye going down ye waterly feend!" He ran with epic speed,...but with tiny legs.
It was going to take him awhile...  

Wishful Leo
Vice Captain

-Demonic Nummy-
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:04 pm
Renny had been continuing to crouch behind the brush for the entire length of the conversation. At first she was very confused. She couldn't understand what the guy meant by a 'Ginger Demon', and how he could possibly have burnt his robe. Renny had heard of wizards and witches before in the kingdom, but you seldomly came across one there.

Renny tried her best to quietly move through the brush to get a better look at the fighting couple. She moved with the stealth of the tiger that she learned as guard. She kept herself low, and completely silent. When she got to a different part of the brush she could now see the tiny fire elemental sitting in his bushel of leaves. Renny had to keep herself from giggling; she thought he was kind of cute.
But before Renny could even begin to allow herself the pleasure of giggling, she heard the loud sound of something big approaching. When the creature appeared her eyes stared out in shock. She had never seen such a large toad before!
Renny gripped her sword's handle tight once again. She was not expecting the quick second allowed for the toad to completely swallow the man whole.
Before Renny even could think, she bursted out of the brush and ran for the toad. "Hold on there Wizard Boy!" she screamed aloud.
Renny readied her sword and she leaped at the toad. She jumped on top of his back and looked around. "Eew....You're kinda ugly."
The toad lashed its extremely long tongue at her. She quickly rolled out of it's way. She landed on her knees, lifted her sword, and plunged directly into the toad, blood spittering out at her.
The toad made an extremely odd sound of pain, and moved and knocked Renny off. The toad lashed its tongue at her again, and she lifted her sheild to deflect it, and sliced it off with her sword. While the toad was crying out, she jumped back on and stabbed him through the center of it's head, giving it the final blow.
Renny pulled her sword out, and sheathed it. "Mhmm, definitly an ugly toad."
She jumped off the toad and walked over to it's mouth. Renny opened it up and called into the toad.
"Ohhh Wizard Boooyyyyy!! You alright in there?!"

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:27 am
There was an unpleasant sound, followed by another, slightly louder unpleasant sound which was much like a reversed burp as the toads internal systems finally gave out. Then there was something that could only be properly described as slime, but gloop seemed more acierate as that was the sound it made as out slid a boy-shaped object and down the tongue, covered in gloop, lots of gloop. It was like a dark green-weed and stunk of rotten fish. The mess slid to your feet and rolled over and you saw the boys face. But something wasn’t right, his eyes were closed, he wasn’t making a sound! Not even breathing!!  

Wishful Leo
Vice Captain

-Demonic Nummy-
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:07 pm
"Oh my!.."
Renny took a step back as she saw the body slide out of the mouth. Her eyes opened wider as she noticed that it wasn't breathing. "Oh gosh, hold on!"
Renny quickly rushed over and went down onto her knees next to the boy. She looked him over, taking into consideration that he was covered in goo from the bowels of a toad. But considering she was covered in blood, it didn't seem to matter much anymore.
Renny checked for a pulse only to find it weak. She plugged his nose and brought her lips to his, breathing two slow breaths into him. Nothing. She did it again. Nothing.
"Come on Wizard Boy. You have to come back." she thought.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:15 am
You blew into his mouth continuesly; there was still nothing, it was getting worrying, it was like it wasn't working at all, this seemed like the worse possable thing that could be happening, something wasn't right, he shouldn't be like this, he should be up by now.
As things began to feel desprate for girl,...there was suddenly a loud sound...

"IiiiiyyyaaAAEEEEE!!!
You mannaged to turn around just in time to see what can only be disgribed as a small screaming oringe hair klited fireball, its eyes aflame with determed rage.
"Oot'me'wayy! Cummin'ThroOO!!"
You mannaged to duck your self out of the way just in time as the fireball floomed past you and hit the Boy Wizard square in the stumerk. The boy instently opened his eyes wide and spat out a eyeball sized gem that flew hit into the air with the force of the impact and shot up into the trees. Jeen. W. P. Greenfinger took the most deepist breath he has ever taken and sprang up coughing. His vision was fuzzy as his senses started to come back to him. He held his head and swayed..."H-huh?...wha'happen'd?"
The small komazarzy ball of flame got up to its feet, and, brushing the slim out of its bread that was steaming, and shaked a tiny red fist at the boy. "Whoz Ye' useless one NU! Ya' useless biggin' Scunna!" It put his hands on its hips and grunted at the boy with a nod before turning and looking up at you, giveing you a grumpy 'pop-eye' look.
"What al'dat whimpy'pampy,... sizzy'kizz stuff all aboot?! Hah?!! Fook dat! Dats' how ye'do it!--"-BONK...-@,@...-
There was a tiny whissling sound followed by a glint of light as the gem and gravaty burst through the door hit the little flameing man on the head with a tiny gem, K.O'ing him and bounceing onto Jeens chest as the fire man lost his footing and rolled off into a pool of flem which steamed round him and disappeared.

Meanwhile, a still dazzed and confused wizard boy looked around himself, he was sarounded by fuzzy green, it was hoilyday hot,..there was talking fire people, jewls falling from the sky, he was covered in silm and a girl leaning over him.
He looked over at you with one eye closed, still swaying slightly and a slow smile appearing on his face. "Am I dead?...And if so,...am I in Heaven or Hell?..."  

Wishful Leo
Vice Captain

-Demonic Nummy-
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:14 am
Renny stared blankly at the little fire ball that charged itself onto the boy. She definitely had never seen anything like him before, she was sure of that now.
Then when the fire elemental began to scold her she was close enough to bopping him with her shield when a small, green gem had done the job for her. Renny stared in awe as he fell off and evaporated.
When the boy spoke she jumped just a bit; she had almost forgotten about him. Renny leaned back and looked over at him.
"Oh, well, I don't believe you are dead. This island may just be hell though." she said with a chuckle.
"You gave me a really good scare there Wizard Boy." Renny told him. She looked up and down his body to determine if there were any other injuries that needed to be worried about. "Everything seems to be fine." Renny turned back to his face, "I'm Renny by the way. Renny Coolidge.".

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:03 am
Jeen suddenly remembered were he was and looked around himself, with the appearence of another human being there was a chance that maybe he wasn't anymore and thought it was worth a try. After realizeing he still was though he looked down disapointively and sighed, listening to you. Then it suddenly hit him.
"I'm Renny by the way. Renny Coolidge."
He looked up and stared at you, and blinked. "Yeeyahh!!" He jumped back and rolled over and tried to crawl away, sliming acuple of times before stopping in mid-panic and pointed a shaking finger at you. "Y-yo-you-....-your a person!!" He says looking at you with studded awe.

((Here you go Num, sorry it took awhile. I keep forgeting to come on gaia whenever I mean to. xP;; ))  

Wishful Leo
Vice Captain

Role-Playing Area.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas