Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp] Chasing butterflies (Leilan and Ecclesia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:58 pm
User Image

Leilan had always been warned of the inherent dangers of the world from his grandmother. She had adventured across the lands and met strange and fantastic creatures, some that had frightened the young colt to hear about. But the stories were far too amazing for the colt to sit at home all day. How could he know what was dangerous if he never went out and found it?

And so he slipped away, leaving his brother to distract his parents until he was well away. The tall grass and weeds of the field reached the foal's chin and he struggled to see where he was going. He stumbled here and there, but a smile was ever on his face. His eyes lit up at the sight of a butterfly nearby and he skipped after it, hardly looking about him as he did so.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:20 am
User Image

Ecclesia herself had always been cautioned about the world. She was sheltered, just a little bit, by her over-protective but quiet mother and when wasn't Atreus around? Her red coated brother always seemed to make sure she was safe and sound, and while the little filly adored her sibling so, lately she was feeling more brave. She was getting older and the world around her was beginning to call to her.

What new adventures lay upon the horizon?

Today the little filly was going to find out. Cassiel wasn't far from where the little filly skipped off; in fact, if she glanced behind her the coat of the crimson and white mare was more than apparent. The mare wouldn't let Ecclesia stray too far out of sight, or for long, but there wasn't much danger here in the plains. And so, with a little giggle, the violet filly skipped off, not entirely sure where to go or what she might find.

The grasses were tall and indeed difficult to navigate; so, ambling in a direction she had no clue just how near a companion trotted. Over the grasses she saw a butterfly dance in the air, and with a broad smile, she too bolted after it. Oblivious to the wavering grasses in front of her, ignoring the rustle that meant someone was very close by, with her black eyes lifted to the sky she didn't see Leilan until it was too late. . .

And with a heavy thunk and a startled yelp the filly ran right in to the little unicorn colt! Tearing her eyes away from the butterfly, and finding her cheeks flushing hot, she honestly didn't know what to say! Half cringing, terrified she might have made an enemy her first day out, two black eyes stared at Leilan a bit fearfully. "I'm s-s-s-s-s-sorry!" She stammered, so flustered her tongue refused to work properly! "I d-d-didn't see you th-th-there! You're not hurt are you? I'm clumsy-clumsy and wasn't paying attention and. . and. . .and. . . " Well, obviously he knew the rest.

Uta

Shy Mage

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:57 pm
He was focused on the butterfly, eyes cast upwards when suddenly THUNK. He stumbled backwards as the force of something hit him from the side. He shook the shock from his head and looked at his apparent assailant. Another young foal? He blinked his violet eyes at her a moment, unsure what to say to her rambling, his own cheeks flushing slightly. He's never seen anyone beyond his family, and certainly never another foal. "I wasn't watching where I was going," he said quietly, offering her a gentle smile. "I was watching the butterfly... I wasn't paying attention. I'm so sorry." His smile broadened.

"The butterfly is still near. Was that what you were chasing? We could chase it together?" He gave not a thought to the fact that he hardly knew this filly, nor did he think to ask her name so thrilled was he to be talking to someone new. This must be why Grandma loved to wander, he thought. There was so much excitement in this encounter, a fresh face and new voice for the colt to digest. He hoped she would not leave soon; he wanted to play with this stranger.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:39 pm
Ecclesia's ears pricked forward as she stared at the little unicorn colt before her. She fell quiet as soon as he began to speak, though instead of reprimanding her actions, all he seemed to do was apologize himself. He too was watching the little butterfly. . . ? Her black eyes sparkled with delight, her embarrassment quickly fading in to confidence.

She wasn't used to being around strangers, though she often saw others while her family wandered the plains and nearby woodlands. But this colt was one of the first she'd actually interacted with outside of her brother. And he wasn't mad at her for stumbling in to him~!!

Her rump wriggled a bit in excitement, her black eyes bright. "Oooh, I'd like that very much! It's such a pretty lil' thing but it just won't sit still!" She laughed, looking away from Leilan to stare up at the sky. Now where did the thing go. . . . ? She'd been a bit distracted and hoped the delicate insect hadn't made its escape.

"There it is!" She neighed, half-rearing up in her excitement! Honestly, Ecclesia didn't know what she'd do with the butterfly even if she might catch it. The likelihood of that happening though was slim and the black and orange winged creature would probably get away, especially now that the purple filly had a new friend to distract her. "Isn't it pretty?" She breathed, picking her way through the grasses carefully and not wanting to disturb it back in to flight.

The butterfly was resting on the tips of the tall grasses, fanning its wings slowly. . . All they had to do was sneak a little closer.

Uta

Shy Mage

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces