Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
No more "Jen stories"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alyson Woods
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:12 pm
=/
She did something recently that upset me, so I have been ignoring her since then. Sorry!  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:27 pm
Awwww! that sticks! are you gonna make up? I love your stories, but keeping a friend is more important  

Suki Wolfesong
Crew

Quixar_the_Halfbreed
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:50 am
Oh no! I wonder what she could have done to upset you that much?
I hope things get patched up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:06 pm
Your probaly going to think I'm overreacting, but oh well.
Not too long ago my brother had his schools Spring Musical. Well Jen's oldest 2 kids were in it too. So my mom and I sat by them. I also brought my friend Alley with just for the heck of it. She was over, and the musical was free...

So we were there and Calvin, the youngest boy climbed off of his moms lap and walked over to me. He said to his mom that he wanted to sit on my lap; not hers. Being the big baby that she is, she pouted and he laughed.

Once his brothers grade was up on the stage, I pointed out Leo to him. I whispered, and pointed.
Jen immediately followed with "SSSHHH. We don't talk during concerts."
Annoyed, I didnt look at her throughout the rest of the musical.

--------A FEW DAYS LATER---------

I was extremely mad at Alley for reasons that I don't feel like typing. Since I was angry, I decided to make a facebook status about Alley, hoping that she would see it and realize that I was mad.
The status said: I'm so aggravated. Why are you so f***ing annoying?" Without the *'s, of course.
Well, Alley never commented or asked me about the status. But Miss Annoying Pants Jen did. So she decides to leave me this HUUGE comment, saying how I am only 14(I am turning 15 in 2 weeks thank you!!) and should not be using words like that. Anyways, if you knew me, you would know that I only swear online and at school. Occasionally at home, but definately never around her kids, or any little kids for that matter!

It just kind of upset me that she would say that. And its not the first time, either. =/  

Alyson Woods
Crew

Quixar_the_Halfbreed
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:06 pm
So wait - was Jen jealous because one of her kids wanted to sit on your lap? Or was that all just playing around? Was the "SHH" angry or was it more playful?

=___= Hahaha, ah, I remember when I used to express my feelings with status in Messengers. Like if I hated someone or not... Though I was probably more emo sounding back then lol.
Ok, so from what I read, Jen knows you on Facebook and has her own account? Doesn't she know you cuss? I mean you've been friends for awhile, and she should know you don't cuss around her kids by now. Maybe she is just trying to be "motherly" - but really if you want to cuss, especially in private (or where her kids won't hear/see), then that should be your own business. I mean, cussing is a great way to remove stress; MUCH better than what you could do such as getting physically violent!

Sounds like she is trying to be a mom I guess `,`  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:58 pm
Oh, I know that she was jealoous. And I highly doubt she was playing around with the "SHH" thing, since she is into the orchestra and all that crap...

Yes, Jen and I both have our own accounts on Facebook. She knows I only cuss online and at school. OCCASIONALLY at my house, usually in my room. When I'm extremely mad. razz

Maybe she was trying to be a mom. As mean as it sounds, I don't want another one. My mom is great, and on the odd chance that she isn't, I have my mentor ^^ But your right. Well, it's been almost two weeks since I've talked to her. She's coming over here in an hour to pick up her boys(my mom is babysitting since her and her husband went out), and tomorrow when she picks them up after work. I''ll probaly just hide in my room, though.

Messengers are great biggrin
Oh well~I've been getting sick of Jen lately anyways. She acts like a big baby all the friggin' time. Life changes and so do the people in it. razz  

Alyson Woods
Crew

Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games