Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blank pages, loosely bound (BPLB)

Back to Guilds

A learn to roleplay guild, with classes and guides. An RP school for Gaians of any level. 

Tags: teach, role, play, guide, class 

Reply Main Forum
BPLB Café Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 273 274 275 276 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alazne Chraizhel

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:11 pm
So.. here it is the guild cafe, where the member's can hang around. So.. What's up guys?

Seems like I'm not that active anymore.. So I guess since 1wolffan pmed me if he can have this cafe i'll give him the responsibility hahaha.. Since he's the one who's keeping this thread alive not I.
xp

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:02 pm
whats up? hmmmm... the sky, the moon at the moment, sometimes bird and planes. hehehe. Sorry i'm being pedantic. Nice ta meetcha, a cafe is a good spot to hide and take a breather. I've joined quite a few Rp's over the past couple of weeks since joining Gaia, and whilst im enjoying rping in all of them, its important to take a break every once in a while and just breathe and remember who I am.

Im playing quite a few characters from different walks of life and sometimes I get so enthralled that I just feel like I need to take 5 minutes away sometimes and remember that I am just me and not some mutant or bloke with wings or girl who can morph into a giant spider, or chemistry teacher, or evil military general, or child who can create illusions. im just me, boring, normal, me.  

jammiesammy

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:10 pm
I agree but thats a horrible realization to come too D=> HIII I'm only in 2 gaia rps >.> I have 1 inuyasha rp site and 2 other rps im in tho lotsa work keeping track of them all XDD

So.. wheres the Coffeh?  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:14 pm
GAH!
Should I go get the coffee?  

iAuraOki

Sl1pstr3am2010

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:52 pm
O.o so ...

what to do now... I was invited, but already am kinda at my turning point in rping as I know how to advance myself...

so, what should I do here?  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:37 pm
User Image

D0 N07 †4L|< LY|<3 †H15? lol IM JOKING O_o

have you been remembering to post images with your post? biggrin oh.. wait.. coffee? where? *attacks the couch*  

Tyre Grimfang

1wolffan

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:46 pm
*Kindly sets up an Industrial Coffee/espresso machine on the counter for all the tenants to enjoy*

Please don't eat the furniture, it's not good for your health. Dragon Hide is tough on innards.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:33 am
*walks in, grabs a cup of coffee and stands next to the espresso machine.*
I hate school....boring as hell and it is too damn early for this stuff...  

Dom Serin

jammiesammy

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:03 am
Halfway through the day yay yay only another 4 hours of work left before im allowed to go home and tidy the house. A wifes work is never done.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:45 am
*Grabs a cup and eats it*

Man, they got good cups here. 3nodding  

Masta Tobiah

Dom Serin

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:26 pm
*Stares at Tobiah, amused*
I believe those are for the coffee, Mr. Wonka.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:33 pm
greetings all. I havent had the pleasure of meeting many of you. I am AJ...at your service I am sure.  

Marie the Fallen

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:55 am
HIIII AJ -grabs a cup of coffee- So your at my service huh? can I has some ice creams? -lifts couch- I'm REALLY HUNGRY -swallows cough whole-

XD I HAD SO MUCH FUN TODAY! I bruised a bone in my knee, My back just to the left of my right shoulder blade, and pulled u muscle just above my thigh. ALL OF WHICH WAS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BODY (everything happens on the right >.> is wierd) but it was CRAZY FUN!  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:39 pm
I already said once. Don't eat the couches. The dragon hide will bust up your chompers. Dragon hide is quite a tough leather to make, and procure.

*Reaches towards a strange vortex embedded in the mirror. It expands substantially as I reach for it. It procures both another couch, and another Coffee cup. After that I reach for the ultra shiny ice cream machine, which has only one spout.*

Which flavor would you prefer? I can get just about anything out of this thing.

//The Vortex only works for myself and/or anyone who I PM permission to.  

1wolffan

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Enqlish

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:51 pm
First guild I've ever been in, hope I make a good impression!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 273 274 275 276 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff