Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:03 pm

User Image
[Introduction][Pet Info][Owner Info][Pet Friends][Owner Friends][Home][RP Links][Toybox][Gallery][Reserved][Reserved]
User Image

User Image
This Journal belongs to Eftemie and her pet Saljin.
PMs are always welcome if you want to RP.
Please don't post without permission.
I will most likely link in joint RPs.
All Staff are welcome to do as they must.
Graphics made by Eftemie. Please don't steal.

Happenings

05.08.09 Setting up new journal.

User Image

This is for my use so I can c&p. I'm lazy. XD Added note... I make my own banners and bars. You can use the layout of my journal, but don't steal my graphics. I worked hard to make them. If you want to use them for size, then drop me a PM telling me so.

[center][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/mirshu/gr/test3.jpg[/img]
[color=#330033][b]The Story Begins...[/b][/color]
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/mirshu/gr/testbar.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#996633]

[/color]

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:05 pm
User Image
[Introduction][Pet Info][Owner Info][Pet Friends][Owner Friends][Home][RP Links][Toybox][Gallery][Reserved][Reserved]
User Image

::Saljin::

Orb

Saljin looks like this as an orb. There's a great deal hidden about him yet, but I will eventually figure it out. All I know at the moment is that his orb was taken by a young boy named Jaster Konran. Jaster's story is tied to Saljin's in ways most unexpected. Who knows where it will lead them.

corsea

Saljin as an undera. Still trying to figure him out. smile

And he finally evolved fully with a phoenix egg. His further story can be found in my Edelsteine journals.

Saljin

Race – Shapeshifter (Anythingyouwanticus/Whatisnowicus)
Said – Shape… Shift… er.
General Description – They can look like a normal human person, but tend to be able to shift into an animal form or two, and possibly something like a tree every now and then, they cannot shift into just anything they want to, there is many limits. They can even look (In special Sho allowed cases) look like another race and shift into an animal.
Average height – Anything that a human be.
Specific features – They can turn into animals and they often take on some of their behavioural features even in their human form.
Life span – Same as a human, except in some rare cases.
Adulthood – Human.
Mating – Down to the individual.
Habitat – They tend to live with humans.
Alignment – Neutral for the most part.
Feelings towards other races? None really.

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:07 pm

User Image
User Image

::Jaster Konran::

Hair : red
Eyes: vibrant green
Clothes: Short black vest, black pants, striped blue/white longsleeved shirt, black boots. Wears a bright blue sapphire stud in his right ear.

Personality: Hurt, angry, determined to remain free of his father and the carnival. He's mischievious, but somewhat wary now of other people. A part of him is scared about what is going to happen to him. But to a true friend he'd be loyal once they prove their worth to him.

History::

The boy who finds Saljin's orb and takes it. His father has no use for him and decides to sell him to a carnival. The father pretends to take the boy there for some fun, but really takes money from the carnival owner to leave him there. Thinking quickly, the boy sets the animals loose as a distraction and runs away. Before he leaves he grabs a bag, shoving extra food and such in it. When he spots the orb, he shoves it inside, thinking to sell it later.
User Image

I only know the mother's first name is Mi`ana and that she's part elven. *shrug* Not sure if anything else is important about her other than she loved Jaster.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Puck

Puck is listed here because right now he has no journal and I'm not quite certain I'm making him one. But he is linked to Saljin later for reasons of plotting and misdirection and general mayhem.. *cough* I'm not telling. XD

Race – Fairy (Homo Wingus Tinyus)
Said – Fair-Ree
General Description – Small and often strangely coloured beings they have butterfly or other insect wings and tend to be rather flighty in both appearance and personality. They are usually linked to s certain species of flower or creature as they are 'natures little guardians'.
Average height – 5ft – 5ft6
Specific features – Insect wings
Life span – 250 years
Adulthood – 20 years
Mating – No specific features. Any race, and gender.
Habitat – Glens and knolls
Alignment – Good to neutral.
Feelings towards other races? – None in particular unless they’re individual.

User Image

Lore & Lysander - Jaster & Saljin met them at the carnival just after he escaped his father and the man that he was sold to. He liked them instantly and they gave Saljin clues to the Underground and where he could find the information he doesn't remember. Jaster has invited them back to visit.

User Image

Ijera - Small strands of curls around her forehead, though the rest of her snowwhite hair is in dreadlocks that falls to her shoulders in the front and her waist in the back. Unusual silver earrings dangled. The left is an eye of Udjat and the other is a large hoop with a chain connected to it. The chain looped upwards to an ankh post in her ear.

several silver chains of various sizes around her neck.
black top over a simple black skirt with an odd silver design in thread at the bottom.
A large amulet crafted of silver and various stones hanging from a black choker around her neck.

User Image

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Coming soon.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:10 pm
User Image
User Image

A Brief explanation of the setting
(copied from page 1 of shop)
Map of Underworld

Into the Labyrinth is set in the magical world that exists alongside the human world. There is no clear defined way to reach the magical world from the human world, but sometimes, just every now and then a gateway opens, especially if Jareth’s gotten particularly distracted again…

The magical world is made up of six main kingdoms, the Elven Kingdom, the Seelie Kingdom, the Unseelie Empire, the Goblin Kingdom, the Naga Kingdom and Fairy Realm. For the majority of the time these kingdoms exist together in relative harmony with the exception of the Unseelie Empire, as on no level do Unseelie Fae and Seelie Fae ever agree on anything.

The Northern Reach, the expanse that stretches north from the Unseelie realm is inhabited by all manner of races that have no real place of their own. For the most part the inhabitants tend to be rather dark and chaotic. Demons, dark races and bodiless spirits roam the dead forests and stark mountains. In the slightly less blighted areas you’ll find other wandering races, Griffins cling to the cliff sides, Harpies and Manticores too, while Unicorns and Pegasus wander through the thin pine woods.

The West Wood, quite understandably to the west is home to a good number of other races, Mujina, Piskies, Tengu among others wander the woods, living in small settlements among the oaks and elms and other larger trees. As you move further south the trees lighten, thinning out into maples and willows to the edges of the Fairy Kingdom and into the southern forests, the home of Dryads and pixies and other woodland races.

The Drow that inhabit this land seem to have no real place of their own, but a small section of the Unseelie Empire was gifted to them in an agreement with the Emperor which they now use as way to moves occasionally out of their usual underground haunt, the Underdark.

The magical world is very different to the human world; the technological level of it is something akin to Medieval Europe, castles, horseback, armour, nobles, gowns and swordplay. The inhabitants do however know something of the human world, as some were raised their by their human guardians, before returning to their real home in the magical world, so they are not all entirely unknowing.

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:11 pm
User Image
User Image

I'll put the links on current RPs here so that anyone who wants to read an in-progress RP can do so. I'll most likely add them as posts once they are assembled.

User Image
Saljin RPs
User Image

Out of Sight, Out of My Mind (Finished) Feylin & Efte

This RP is a bit odd. It's when Jaster and Saljin are older. I'm using them for something to help out a friend as well as a toon at another shop, but it should be fun to read.

A Darkness Creeps Eftemie & Trivii`at Edelsteine

Jaster & Duncan Joint with Uta heart

Edelsteine : The Grigori Yes, yet another at Edelsteine. I've made him into a sort of bodyguard for Jaster so there will be lots of rps there now.

Tajnevaki's Journal This takes you to all the rps in which Jaster/Tajnevaki & Saljin are in.

User Image
Puck RPs
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Fishing pole
Tackle box
Handmade quilt from his mother
A tin box with things inside
A picture of he and his mother

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:13 pm
User Image
User Image

This is reserved for the various images that I create or others create for me of Jaster, Saljin, and friends.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Coming soon.

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image
[Introduction][Pet Info][Owner Info][Pet Friends][Owner Friends][Home][RP Links][Toybox][Gallery][Reserved][Notes]
User Image

::Notes::

These are for my own use....

Ok, The Rp requirements will be as follows. These are not completely set in stone, but for now jst use these as guidelines.

Requirements to keep your pet

As long as you’re active and chatty in the main thread, we are not going to be too harsh. All we ask is that:
~ You rp in the guild once a month
~ Update your journal once a month
~ Talk to us in the main thread at least once a month

---------------
Orb Form
Base colour: #330033 deep violet
Smoke colour: #996633 gold
Design inside the orb: (rare and legendary only) here
Color black (Feel free to use the image. I created it.)

Name: Saljin
Guardian: Eftemie
Type: (fairy,goblin, etc.) Shapeshifter
Hair color: black
Hair style: Nearly waist length, long, loose
Eye color: #330033 deep violet
Skin color: #996633 gold
Markings: small tattoo like design in orb on back of right hand in #330033 pic
Clothing style (later Stages): Dark gray silk shirt, loosely laced in front, Black vest, bright blue embroidered accents with darkgray lining, black pants, black and silver boots. Mask.. hmmm black, silver, and bright blue feathers and beads
Wings: None
Horns: None
Ears: pointed like elves, wears a silver chain and cuff in right ear with a bright blue sapphire stud below
Accessories: Silver ring with black & blue swirled stone on index finger of right hand. He'd have a wine glass in his hand
Personality: Silent, sad, brooding most of the time, but enjoys being alive. If he played a prank, it would be an impulse of the moment and more fun based than malicious, though he's not beyond doing something hurtful to someone he dislikes intensely. He can be possessive of something he has or wants, but in the end if it's not his, he will move on. He would fight if backed into a corner. He's the type who would pretend to having fun when first arriving at a party only to slip away and sit, just listening to the sounds as everyone else enjoys themselves. He put in his appearance. Not entirely a loner, but not a true joiner either. He finds his own secret amusement in the actions of others. The marking on his hand is rumored to be a curse.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Coming soon.

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Coming soon.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Coming soon.

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Coming soon.

Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas