Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Training Grounds (Not Related to the Role Play) Now Open!
Introduction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:43 am
Welcome to Vampire Island, my name is Artimis Niadd and I will be your guide to this forum.

This guide is completely devoted to the training of our very appreciated roleplayers. As I like to say, Knowledge is outdated the moment you take it in and it only ends up being the foundation for more knowledge.

This forum will cover 3 of the big no-nos in combat

It will cover basic fight moves

It will cover basic rules

and last it will be open for anyone to fight at any time. If you would like to make your own thread please put your character's name and Arena or something like that behind it.

This subforum is separate from everything, regardless of where your character is on the island, you can always bring them here to fight.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:38 am
This will also be for working on your posting. If you are having trouble getting in good posts, you can post in this subforum to work on it. Either by yourself or with someone else to help.

We do like to encourage good posting skills, not just good looking ones. Sometimes the bells and whistles get in the way.

Occasionally, we will also use this subforum to test out new roleplayers if we are uncertain of their skills. We do encourage grammer, punctuation, spelling, paragraphs, etc...

On occasion, we understand misspelled words, short sentences, and the rare bad post. If you need to improve, we ask that you start your posts in Word, edit them in there, then post them in the Guild. It's a wonderful way to make sure that your posts turn out great instead of mediocre. And we love greatness!

If you have any questions, PM one of the Vice Captains or myself and we will do our best to answer you.

Thank you

Red Gypsy, Guild Captain

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Training Grounds (Not Related to the Role Play) Now Open!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games