George Bush and the Apple

Once upon a time in Washington D.C., George W. Bush was sitting in his favorite chair behind his favortite desk in his favorite office. His front office girl brought him a shiny,plump,red apple,which had been delivered by an old ugly witch (she grbbed the wrong apple.) hours went by Bush grew really hungry. Without thinking, he bit into the apple. "I feel tired" he said and fell asleep. The witch walked in. "Amiss, amiss, only true love's kiss can wake him up from this" "Now there is no pesident and I'm the fairest one in he world- every guy will love me." She was so excited she ran out to celebrate her accomplishment. Meanwhile... Hillary Clinton (she had a meeting scheduled.) walked in and saw him sleeping on his desk drooling. " Let me take a picture." she said to herself. When the camera flashed he immediately woke up, smiled at her, and said "You are quite pretty." Hillary blushed and slapped him. Then the witch walked in to check on him to see if he was still asleep. To her suprise he was awake. When George and Hillary turned around, to their suprise, the witch was standing behind them. The witch grbbed Hillary and used her magic powers and force her to fall in love with,and ultimately marry George W. Bush. After Bush finished his second term as president. Hillary was elected two terms counting children, grandchildren ect. The Bush Clinton union produced six presidents. Needless to say, no one lived happily ever after. The End. rofl