Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:33 pm
6th June 2010
...in which Stet competes to be a Mighty Wiener.

Chrys
*keeps Stet gagged and far away from the event*

Vino
Vino: -Pouts for Stet and crosses her arms defiantly to Chrys.-
-Spots a Mocktail she's never met before.- "Aw, aren't you just the cutest little darling. What's your name love?"

Down
[1] or [2]?
I think number one is more appropriately formal?
It's killing me that TekTek doesn't have the butler clothing up yet.

Chrys
Sorry Vino, gotta keep things PG-13 here... *eyes Stet untrustingly*

Stet would like to say that the less, the better - or in less Stet-terms, the one without the jacket. C:

Vino
Vino: :T "What if I promise not to touch or approach Stet in any sort of sexual way?" -Pauses, realizing the difficulty.-
"Or what if we keep a foot of distance?"
-Holds up her pinky.-

Kent
Kent: smile I like the one with the jacket, Miss Vino. It's pretty and tasteful.

Kent
*Rubs head* Golly, I'm getting lots of attention, aren't I? redface

Vino
Vino: "See how important you are to us all Kent? Wouldn't be the same without you, love."
"I'm also rather fond of your floaty." -Secretly holding a safety pin behind her back.-

Kent
Awwww, thanks. That's sure swell of you to say, Vino! smile

Sometimes I worry I'm just the big dumb muscle, so that makes me smile to hear. smile

Vino
Vino: "Of course you're not. You have more of a brain than me and Stet combined." -Shrugging with a grin, not minding at all lack of intelligence over beauty.-
"At least it's better than a gigolo reputation like Stet's."

Kent
*Frowns slightly* Stet has a reputation...? *Headshakes, then smiles*

Oh, I'm sure that's nowhere near true. You're a very smart young woman, and I know Stet's smart.

Vino
(Ohhh, burn. Kent says Stet doesn't have any rep. Ouch.)
Vino: "Pfff, you're heart's as big as your biceps, Kent."
-Flicks the safety pin away, feeling guilty.- "So, is it that you can't swim?" -Pokes his inner tube.-

Jeanemon
[[Oh, the bad sort. xD Stet's his bestest buddy. RAD BROMANCE.]]

Oh... Last summer I wasn't very good. I'm afraid I'm still not the strongest swimmer. I'm not very graceful, Miss Vino. xD You must be good at it, though. smile

Stet
Stet: My dear lady, I assure you I represent that accusation. *offers a dashing grin* But only for you. *he winks before arching a brow with a more bemused expression at Kent* I know he means well, and I suppose he'd know better than most. I trust Hero's assessment, heartbreaking as it may be.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:34 pm
18th June 2010
...in which Stet is somewhat sentimental before resuming being a pig.

Stet
Stet: So, between you, me and the iBar, *he smiles, putting one hand on Kent's shoulder and taking one of Vino's hands to kiss the back of it* I'm glad we're still stuck together.

Jeanemon
Kent: *Smiles, rubbing one ear* Awww, you big moosh. smile *Gives Stet a little punch to the arm*

DownSight
Vino: "Like two pieces of paper and some superglue." Nodding her agreement, playfully nudging Stet in the side and patting Kent on the back. "To another long term of our crazy antics, dangerous stunts, and keeping the smiles and liquor flowing."

Stet
Stet: I look forward to meetin' all the new folk. *unabashedly smiles at Sukkubus* Yours especially.

Vino
Vino: Spotting the eye-catching new Martini glass and possible competition, she calls out a playful claim, "Dibs!"
"Sukku's going to need to keep an eye on that darling, lest us vulchers catch her." Even as she thinks the warning outloud, her eyes twinkle mischievously with an impish smirk.

Stet
Stet: What? I think not! *he counters, half teasing, putting his hands on his hips* You already claimed Hinder, I need a little lovin' too, Vinobaby. You have to share!

Jeane
*Squishes Stet* xD I love him.

Chrys
He has needs. And though he doesn't mind watching the ladies get close and personal, he wants to play his cards too. ]: Pathetic little man.

Stet
Stet: I'm quite fond of you too Jeaney. *smiles with a flourished bow*

Sukku
poor mink. not even out of her glass and there's trouble afoot! rofl heart

she is a pretty drink, though... :V

Stet
Stet: Oh Jeane, you know the quickest way to this man's heart. *he laughs, tilting his head to look at the drink, very lightly touching the garnish on the glass* She'll flush out our rainbow entourage here.

Sukku
weirdly enough, i kinda trust you wacky c*cktails. *ruffles stet's hair, baha!* mink will be in goood hands!

congrats, rabid! heart

Stet
Stet: I promise I'll treat her right. *chuckles and tries to smooth out his hair, though it just curls beneath his efforts*

Chrys
Until he sees what she's wearing anyway, then he'll probably have permanent jaw ache from his chin being on the floor.

DownSight
Vino@Stet: Tsking, she crosses her arms but struggles to appear serious as a smile twitches the corner of her lips. "By no means am I selfish in my conquests, Stet love, to not share. You're simply too slow to catch the first bite."

"You'll give me a run for my money anyways. How could I ever compete with THE Stet." A roll of her eyes accompanied her words as she finally breaks into a teeth-showing smile. Turning her attention to making a drink, she laughs under her breath. "I tease, I tease. Go get that game on and I'll play fair."

Vino@Kent: Unable to help it, she bursts into laughter at the story and almost falls into the large margarita glass . "Poor Superboy, WirlyGirly's just out to ravage you of your dignity. Anyone is helpless against that twang and whip."

Wirl
Wirl: *shakes her head at both Stet and Vino* All yer competin' would be over iffen ya'd just let me lasso one of ya and keep ya. ;P

Kent
Kent: ... It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again.

Wirl
Wirl: Sheddap!

DownSight
Vino:"Yes, I know how devastated you must be not knowing the color of my sheets, love. Just think of that conquest as a goal you can work yourself towards one day, and I may give you the pleasure." Passing by on her way to talk with Chrys, she sneaks a warm kiss from Stets lips. "Darling, all you had to do was ask before. Now I get to torture you by making you wait." She waves over her shoulder and shakes her head, still merry with laughter, and turns her attention elsewhere.

Strutting up to Chrys, she nods at her approvingly at the evaluation. "The better to seduce you with, my dear." Suggestively arching a brow, she continues while bowing and sweeping a hand out, "I was built attracted to beauty, no matter the equipment. And may I add dear, you broke my radar with yours."

Stet
Stet: *lifts a brow at Wirl* Therein is our block, my sassy lady - we all like to do the lasso-- *looks utterly dumbstruck by the stolen kiss, staring wide-eyed after Vino; his head snaps to the side to look at Kent with a didyouseethat?! expression before resuming staring at Vino's retreating backside* W-wait, I think I missed something...

Chrys
*eyes Vino* She may be 2' but for rendering that one speechless, I'm not against giving her a chance. *SHOT* Vino, you are the belle of this ball, any of us would be honored to blip on your radar at all.

And yes. OMG I love Kent so much. ;3; I need a female so I can flirt with him too. *SHAMELESS*

Vino
Vino: "Here, here. Although our morals might be questionable, we'd hardly corrupt a child. They're safe Charlè, for now." Seeing overwhelmed Stet is still shocked from the kiss, Vino tilts her chin up triumphantly and smirks behind the tendrils of her hair. "And you really wanted more?"

Pursing her lips at the bath scene, she sits on the edge and watches Mink resting on the little machine. "I wonder how fast that boat can go though. . . . "

Stet
Stet: *blinks owlishly at Vino* If I thought I'd ever had a chance, I wouldn't be trying to swat the hearts circling my head. *puts a hand against his own cheek for a moment before giving his head a good shake, running both hands through his hair, mumbling under his breath* Who knew poison ivy was my kryptonite... *after a moment, he moves to join Vino on the edge, tugging his slacks up about his calves and watching the new drinks zip by in various fashions* At least they fit right in.

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:55 pm
25th June 2010
...in which Stet and Kent wish the new guys safety.

Stet
Stet: Congrats kids, you survived your owners. *buffs his nails on his shirt* Now you have to survive us. I mean that with all the love and respect in the world, naturally.

Kent
Kent: xD Stet, don't scare them. We're not all bad like him, I promise.

Wirl
Wirl: *Trying to lasso one of Charle's horns*

Stet
Stet: *looks mock-offended* Me? I'm the most harmless out of the lot of, with you being the exception, Hero. *looks to Wirl and Vino* We are the least of their worries, now...

Sukku
Mink: W-what? ... D:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:59 pm
28th June 2010
...in which Maxx D shares his conceptual art for all the troublemakers.

Maxx
You're all so indulgent to me, I hope the mystique isn't lost. lol Well, I went to dig around and I could only find these, so I do apologise to those whose C*cktails aren't here; my concept drafts are drawn every which where, most of the time scrap paper.

East & Sin
Batch 1
RLC 1
Vino, Hinder & Charle

Hope it's at least remotely interesting. wink

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:01 pm
20th July 2010
...in which Sukku puts the most awesome image in Chrys's head.

Sukku
i pictured kent, stet, and vino in poofy pants and tights, like true musketeers. this image brings me much joy,

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:07 pm
7th August 2010
...in which DownSight spoils us again.

User Image

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:10 pm
27th June 2011
[PRP] Shaken, Not Stirred - with Archly Lept Ruin
...in which Stet is trying not to be himself.

C*cktail Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff