Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
WELCOME :) **New members please introduce yourselves here** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:59 pm
Tha Chica Lana
Hey everybody!
My name is Lynnette but I go by Lana or Lyly whichever, I've been on Gaia for years (Don't remember how many...) I've been inactive for a long time but I decided to check in today.
I'm 29, mom to a two-year-old boy, I'm from the US Virgin Islands but I live in France now. How things have changed in the time I've been gone, both IRL and on Gaia.
Welcome back ! Yes things have changed ! Good and bad. Both IRL and in Gaia. sweatdrop

How long was your hiatus ? Oh have you seen the Hiatus thread in the GCD ? It's a good place to start to catch up on things .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:31 am
Guin - Aoiichi
Tha Chica Lana
Hey everybody!
My name is Lynnette but I go by Lana or Lyly whichever, I've been on Gaia for years (Don't remember how many...) I've been inactive for a long time but I decided to check in today.
I'm 29, mom to a two-year-old boy, I'm from the US Virgin Islands but I live in France now. How things have changed in the time I've been gone, both IRL and on Gaia.
Welcome back ! Yes things have changed ! Good and bad. Both IRL and in Gaia. sweatdrop

How long was your hiatus ? Oh have you seen the Hiatus thread in the GCD ? It's a good place to start to catch up on things .

I want to say two years but I think I came back and went again.  

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Infernus Angelus

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:58 am
heart heart ninja
Sneaking in after a very very very long break heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:35 am
Infernus Angelus
heart heart ninja
Sneaking in after a very very very long break heart

o.O

*slumps out of the crevices of the AGA like some sort of ancient wyrm living in the rafters; shakes the dust off.*

Welcome home. It's kind of... *looks around* crusty? Heh... But it's still here.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Yenzer777123

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:41 pm
Hey! I'm Miguel. I'm 22. I'm an old member but I recently just got back simply out of curiosity. Decided to be an even more active forum user if I'm sticking around. hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:43 pm
yenzer the heartless
Hey! I'm Miguel. I'm 22. I'm an old member but I recently just got back simply out of curiosity. Decided to be an even more active forum user if I'm sticking around. hehe

Welcome to the AGA, Miguel. I hope you have a good time here and find a community you enjoy being part of.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Yenzer777123

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:44 pm
Exxos
yenzer the heartless

Welcome to the AGA, Miguel. I hope you have a good time here and find a community you enjoy being part of.

I'm hoping that! yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:49 pm
yenzer the heartless
Exxos
yenzer the heartless

Right now, we're a little slow after a long period of semi-dormancy. We're gaining new members and cleaning up as we go. Most of the activity is chatting in the chatterbox right now, but I am hoping that as more people join and return the other threads, subforums, and activities will bounce back to life.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Yenzer777123

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:55 pm
Exxos
yenzer the heartless
Exxos
yenzer the heartless

Right now, we're a little slow after a long period of semi-dormancy. We're gaining new members and cleaning up as we go. Most of the activity is chatting in the chatterbox right now, but I am hoping that as more people join and return the other threads, subforums, and activities will bounce back to life.

I'll try to be active then. See you around! Appreciate the welcome biggrin  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces