Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
WELCOME :) **New members please introduce yourselves here** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:17 am
Welcome to
Adults Gaia Anonymous

(commonly referred to as the A.G.A.)

User Image

Make your first post in the guild here!

Whether it's short and sweet...

"Hi I'm new."

Or you're willing to give us a bit more info about yourself...

"Hello everyone! My name is Erin and I've been a member of Gaia for 2 1/2 years. I'm 28 years old, have two beautiful little girls, two cats, one ferret, one fish.. oh yeah and one boyfriend. I like all kinds of music and movies, I like to consider myself open-minded and easy to read, but if you any questions for me feel free to ask! "

Either way we'll welcome you to our wonderful guild with open arms!

Notes on where to go next:
~If you haven't already make sure you check out the Rules and Regulations thread.
~Check out each of our sub-forums to get a feel for what's in them and post your heart out if you wish!
~If you'd like to get to know some of our members a bit better we have a Member's Bio thread you can check out and/or post in

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:36 am
Hello AGAians ^_^ I'm Rogue Angel Kiara, but pretty much everyone just calls me Kiara. I post pretty much all over the guild so you shouldn't have any trouble finding me. Most know me already but you'll find some older members posting here as well so I thought I'd start us off.
I'm one of the three vices/captains of the guild so if you have any problems, I'm one of many peeps you can ask about it. Welcome to AGA!  

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Tiika Firedancer

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:34 pm
Hi!

I'm T'Ka and I'm probably the newest member here! I'm very good at answering questions about myself, but only if other people ask them (in other words, I suck at introducing myself).  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:23 pm
hey. i'm tanisha but feel free to call me teesh. i am 28 and have 2 kids. i'm not really new but thought i'd post anyway. i'm not on a lot lately but this is one of my favorite places to come and relax.  

Teeshann

sleepcreeper

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Hi, I'm Sleepcreeper, you can call me Chele (pronounced Shell). I'm almost 28, I'm married and I have 2 super awesome cats. I just last Friday completed my course for my Certificate of Completion for Medical Billing and Coding and I hope to find a job soon!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:29 pm
sleepcreeper
Hi, I'm Sleepcreeper, you can call me Chele (pronounced Shell). I'm almost 28, I'm married and I have 2 super awesome cats. I just last Friday completed my course for my Certificate of Completion for Medical Billing and Coding and I hope to find a job soon!

Welcome Chele! It's great to have you with us!  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:08 pm
sleepcreeper
*huggles* ^.^ Hi Sleep Congrats on Completing your course!  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:20 am
sleepcreeper
"huggles" welcome chele smile  

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

sleepcreeper

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:51 am
Wow, thanks everyone! Great to be here!  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:20 am
I didn't know my li8'l sleepcreeper made it in here! Hi sweetheart!!  

thistle7

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:18 pm
New name .. but same old Lamb...

So hello guys and gals!  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:47 pm
Welcome back Lamb! It's hard to stay away isn't it? wink  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:58 pm
LAMB! :glomp: Good to see you!!! heart heart blaugh 3nodding

Hi sleepcreeper, it is good to meet you! heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:11 am
I have been thinking on what to call you now.... Lamb,Glass, Darrik, .... then i thought well how about Walker!? since you are walking.... and you are from texas!? Go Walker Texas Ranger! lol ... soo... walker?  

JoeEuphonium

thistle7

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:40 pm
WTR for short, lolz!  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items