Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
WELCOME :) **New members please introduce yourselves here** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:47 am
Marisol Hawkes
Camwen
Marisol Hawkes
Hey there guys and gals. My name is Ashley, but most call me either Nicole, Stormy, Nicoli, or Marisol. I am 25 and an identical twin. (Both my mom and twin sister are on Gaia.)

I am a full time college student and caretaker. My mom is disabled and my sister is going to the doctors for her eyes this month. She could be going blind...so yeah. I take care of them when I am not on Gaia.

I go to online college, and right now I don't work because I take care of my mom and sister. I love to be on Gaia and I got my mom to sign up tonight. I used to have an account here in 04, but it got hacked into when those people ran wild here. This was one time a mule account, but now its my main. I love music, writing, and I am a nut ball. I am usually online at night.

It isn't my life story....that is for a novel I want to work on next month. smile

See ya round.

It's wonderful to have you with us Marisol smile

@Camwen: Thank you very much. I usually don't get on until midnight or after. Unless it is for college work. ><

@Boo-ger The Boo: Well my mom's disability is rare...no one has hardly heard of it because it is a lymphatic disease. It is now coming out as a disability. My sister is blind in one eye and going blind in the other. So I take care of them because no one else in my family will help me. It will all work out in the end. I am sorry about your mother. sad

welcome marisol. your mother and sister sound very lucky to have you. it seems like i'm usually online at night, but that's just because i live in the himalayas. time zones.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:53 am
and big welcomes to everyone else as well. ;]  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Samuel Beal

Married Husband

8,050 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:48 pm
Sammirah
Marisol Hawkes
Camwen
Marisol Hawkes
Hey there guys and gals. My name is Ashley, but most call me either Nicole, Stormy, Nicoli, or Marisol. I am 25 and an identical twin. (Both my mom and twin sister are on Gaia.)

I am a full time college student and caretaker. My mom is disabled and my sister is going to the doctors for her eyes this month. She could be going blind...so yeah. I take care of them when I am not on Gaia.

I go to online college, and right now I don't work because I take care of my mom and sister. I love to be on Gaia and I got my mom to sign up tonight. I used to have an account here in 04, but it got hacked into when those people ran wild here. This was one time a mule account, but now its my main. I love music, writing, and I am a nut ball. I am usually online at night.

It isn't my life story....that is for a novel I want to work on next month. smile

See ya round.

@Camwen: Thank you very much. I usually don't get on until midnight or after. Unless it is for college work. ><

@Boo-ger The Boo: Well my mom's disability is rare...no one has hardly heard of it because it is a lymphatic disease. It is now coming out as a disability. My sister is blind in one eye and going blind in the other. So I take care of them because no one else in my family will help me. It will all work out in the end. I am sorry about your mother. sad

welcome marisol. your mother and sister sound very lucky to have you. it seems like i'm usually online at night, but that's just because i live in the himalayas. time zones.

LOL I am a nut ball because I am East Coast time and I am up all night long. So Yeah...this year I am going to be an even bigger nutball due to NaNoWriMo.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:36 pm
Marisol Hawkes
Sammirah
Marisol Hawkes
Camwen
Marisol Hawkes

See ya round.

LOL I am a nut ball because I am East Coast time and I am up all night long. So Yeah...this year I am going to be an even bigger nutball due to NaNoWriMo.

oh man, i totally forgot about nanowrimo. people still do that? maybe i'd finally give it a try, but... exams. gonk they're no less stressful as a teacher, really.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MelodyUnchained

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:54 pm
Hello guild... I'm Melody. I have returned to Gaia after about 2 years away. I'm 30 years old and blissfully single. I have one beautiful daughter and one handsome cat.
I like video games, drawing, reading, board games, writing... did I mention games?
I'm always up for a good discussion so drop me a line anytime.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:42 pm
MelodyUnchained
Hello guild... I'm Melody. I have returned to Gaia after about 2 years away. I'm 30 years old and blissfully single. I have one beautiful daughter and one handsome cat.
I like video games, drawing, reading, board games, writing... did I mention games?

Make yourself at home Melody smile And welcome back to Gaia! You've probably noticed a lot of changes to the site since you were gone for 2 years.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

MelodyUnchained

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm
Camwen
MelodyUnchained

Make yourself at home Melody smile And welcome back to Gaia! You've probably noticed a lot of changes to the site since you were gone for 2 years.

I have, but it's nice to see most of it stayed happily the same! it's so it's much fun getting back into the swing of things. Still fighting with my puter and the site to get some of the games to run but I am happily optimistic.
Now I just have to re-develop a gold making scheme! twisted heh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:51 am
MelodyUnchained

welcome to the guild, and welcome back to gaia!  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MelodyUnchained

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:09 am
Sammirah
MelodyUnchained

welcome to the guild, and welcome back to gaia!

Thanks! It is definatly good to be back!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:13 am
Hello everyone! I'm Excuse (or Amy, or whatever you prefer. I'll answer to anything blaugh ).

I just came back to Gaia a few months ago as a way to keep in touch with my younger brother (12) who lives at the other end of the state. And then I remembered how addicting it can be.

I'm a stay-at-home mom of a 16-month-old son, and I live with my boyfriend of 3 years. I may disappear randomly, but I'm sure those with children (especially toddlers) can understand.

If I'm not on the computer, I'm usually playing DnD or Black Ops (when I'm not chasing my son) Or finally getting around to a good book. mrgreen

Spiffy Siren

Angelic Healer

15,400 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:05 pm
Just an Excuse
Hello everyone! I'm Excuse (or Amy, or whatever you prefer. I'll answer to anything blaugh ).

I just came back to Gaia a few months ago as a way to keep in touch with my younger brother (12) who lives at the other end of the state. And then I remembered how addicting it can be.

I'm a stay-at-home mom of a 16-month-old son, and I live with my boyfriend of 3 years. I may disappear randomly, but I'm sure those with children (especially toddlers) can understand.

If I'm not on the computer, I'm usually playing DnD or Black Ops (when I'm not chasing my son) Or finally getting around to a good book. mrgreen

I hope you make yourself right at home here smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:36 pm
Just an Excuse

Welcome! This is a really cool guild. Feel free to jump in anywhere.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MelodyUnchained

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:59 pm
Just an Excuse

Nice to see another DnD'er. Welcome!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:16 am
MelodyUnchained

Nice to see another DnD'er. Welcome!

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I just started playing DnD (4e) in July. I finally found a group willing to take on a newbie, and I love it. biggrin

Spiffy Siren

Angelic Healer

15,400 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games