Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Supernatural / Paranormal Guild

Back to Guilds

a nexus of all things supernatural and occult. 

Tags: paranormal, supernatural, ghosts, demons, occult 

Reply The Nexus (General Discussion)
Ghosts, anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myakachii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:29 pm

What do you think about them? And is there any way to speak with them? I've heard of pendulums, and boards, and such, but I want to know what is most effective. If you have any experience in this area, please post. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:53 am
Spirits and ghosts are very real. And there are lots of ways to get in touch with them, some way work better that others for different people.

But it's not wise to use a Ouija board.  

Dazzler
Crew

Myakachii

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:03 pm
Dazzler
Spirits and ghosts are very real. And there are lots of ways to get in touch with them, some way work better that others for different people.

But it's not wise to use a Ouija board.

Yeah, I've heard of some bad things about Ouija boards. I've considered buying a pendulum, but I didn't know if the stone made any difference. I know that it should be mostly natural materials, but does the type of stone effect the communication?

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:20 am
Pendulum work better if you make them yourself. You can use really anything, a ring or an old key.  

Dazzler
Crew

WhiteWolf_Ayame

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:20 pm
As people have listed, there are several ways of communicating with spirits/ghosts.

The most common are:

*Oujia Boards
They're not as bad as you people make them out to be! I know from experience. If you know exactly
*Pendulums
They can be made from anything. Heck, I made one in class out of a piece of string and a paper clip. Simple as that.

*EMF Meters
Not very productive, but can answer yes or no questions.

*Ovulus
They're pretty effin expensive, but they can be extremely helpful. Hard to come by, though.

There are people out there though, myself included, who can just simply talk to spirits/ghosts just as they can talk to living, breathing people. It all depends on what you're capible of.

Happy hunting! =D  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:04 pm
While these other methods are probably your best bet to an accurate communication, I live in the smallest town imaginable and have next to no access to these gadgets.
I've long since known there are entities in the local area, in my own house as well [completely well-meaning i might add. helpful even at times. I shall be sad to move out when the time comes]. An easy way I find for simple communication is to, right before sleep, open your mind and invite your spirit for a conversation. Communication via dreams is pretty simple, nothing fancy about it, just be sure to keep pen and paper by your bed in case you come to some sudden realization.

Then again, if the spirit in question is in a place other than your own living Night terrors do not sound that pleasant to me, but each to their own I suppose.  

Mr Felix Delacroix

Moonlight Raider

RoamerBait

Liberal Genius

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:22 pm
As previously said there are several different ways. What I'm suggesting is two different ways.
Boards: I don't mean Quija boards. I mean spirit boards. You can pick them up at any Borders or spiritual store. They are made with protections put on them and in my experience give you the best answers. They only let in good spirits (though they will let in some playful or mischievous ones).
Meditation: A great way to get contact. Of course this one works alot better when you know there's a spirit that wants to talk to you. Sit in a quiet area (there can be people there but you just have to concentrate). Basically its just opening yourself through meditation to the spirit. You and the spirit will talk through the meditation. I myself am not all that good at it but I have a few friends who get amazing contact through it.

Also something that I've used is a Ghost Writing Kit. Its basically like a board but instead of a board with things already written on it, it has a pen in the indicator and when you ask the spirit a question, the spirit writes out an answer. Its very interesting to use.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:21 am

I don't think Ouija boards are "bad".

I've actually found them to be good, not the best, but alright.
Meeh, I'll keep on using mine to communicate with those of
the next life. I don't really, and I can't, see the "evil" in it.

Kero-chaan

ivorymystic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:08 pm
well, spirits exist, we ourselves are a soul in a body lol

Anyways, I would just suggest if you are going to try to contact spirits that you do so carefully. Many people do so callously and end up attracting negative/malicious spirits. It is all fun and games until something like that happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:01 pm
I'm 100% positive ghosts exist. The only thing I've ever used to communicate is an ouija board. I'd use strong caution when using one, though. I've only used mine about four times and after each time strange things keep happening.

You might want to stay away from those, and they're hard to get rid of without upsetting something or cursing yourself.  

Silenced Wolves

The Nexus (General Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff