Submit

Who agrees?
  I do!
  I dont really o_o
  Poll Whore
View Results

ChigoBunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:47 pm
Is it just me, or does towns need some tlc?

The music drives me insane, it is mind numbingly repetitive.... I like the skittles world music better! @__@ can't we get a jukebox option or something?

And the things you can do with the items you get from towns: They really need to update that too! I'd like to be able to make newer, more exciting things with my trash, flowers, and bugs!

Things like: A butterfly that can float in the air by your avi, A bug in a jar, Paper airplanes, A woven flower crown/hairpeice, new colors of inks (aqua, light pink), paper mustaches, paper mache pinatas, anything! There are so many possibilities.... Why don't they pursue them?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:11 pm
(Did you ask [ .NK. ] about posting this?)
Now, to be on topic, consider it this way: It makes Gaia no money. End of story.

As much as I hate to say this, we all know it's true. They'd rather spend their time creating more ways to suck cash out of our pockets with less and less quality in return.

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

Dallas Overload

Fashionable Prophet

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:56 pm
That is the unfortunate truth, Siarnaq.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:30 pm
I usually just... turn off the sound when I am in Towns for too long. All the music everywhere on Gaia gets repetitive after a while, all music anywhere that just repeats like that gets repetitive after a while. That's not something from Gaia, that's just the world in general.

But yeah, the only thing worth making from Towns anymore are the inks. I try to ignore everything else as much as possible.

Nanenna

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:41 pm
I'd be down with towns if they'd fix them up first. And not have as many mindless nooblets running around spamming and junk. But that can't be helped, with towns, forums or otherwise.

Right now, so long as the daily chance pumps out bugs and flowers and trash, I see no logical need for the actual towns anymore. It was an experiment that was bound to be forgotten and probably good for nothing unless it was sponsoring something that (wait for it...) gives them money. Just like Siarnaq said.

(Also, I thought anybody could make a post here? Or does this just go into a designated thread like the "Stop Forgetting Things" one?)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:55 am
I would say don't do anything else with bugs and inks yet, You should see the price of those things now. O.O.

Flowers, Oh goodness yes. Bouquets are gettig rather pointless and redundant. I would like a lower wreath, or a flower broach, More flowers in the hair? Flower wristlets, Or, you know, that kind of thing.
Same goes for trash. There are only so many paper crowns and stuff you can make. Paper aeroplaes sound fun. would like a paper samurai hat!
ORIGAMI CRANES!!
Paper sailboat?

Whatever floats your boat man~

They need to update it. Ians hair is still blonde, did anyone notice? xD  

Xx Lushrocker xX

Friendly Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

ZNK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:11 pm
Yes, they did try to do something to prevent the scriptors, but it failed.

It is just another failure of Gaia that just sits there and they go onto another project, which is another waste of money and time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:56 pm
People still use towns frequently? ninja I went back for about a day when they put bugs, flowers and trash back in, but then I got bored. I haven't been back since. Please update something free gaia! And no, remodeling something doesn't count as an update. >.<  

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

ChigoBunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:24 am
lushrocker MK
I would say don't do anything else with bugs and inks yet, You should see the price of those things now. O.O.

Flowers, Oh goodness yes. Bouquets are gettig rather pointless and redundant. I would like a lower wreath, or a flower broach, More flowers in the hair? Flower wristlets, Or, you know, that kind of thing.
Same goes for trash. There are only so many paper crowns and stuff you can make. Paper aeroplaes sound fun. would like a paper samurai hat!
ORIGAMI CRANES!!
Paper sailboat?

Whatever floats your boat man~

They need to update it. Ians hair is still blonde, did anyone notice? xD

I quite agree!!! origami would be a huge hit!!!! I realize they can't make money from it, but this is just dumb. *friend's-space-bar-needs-some-t.l.c.-___-*  
Let's Work Together, Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games