Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Hello Stranger, How Might you Be? [ Melody and Mecho] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:23 am
User Image

For Melody, today was a perfect sunny day. She was wandering a ways away from her usual area, in hopes to avoid a certain moody attachment. Lucky for her, she had managed to escape alone today, which meant she had all the time in the world to explore.

She smiled to herself, and hummed a little tune as she walked along the forest floor, she used no seeable path. Where was the fun in taking a path? You weren't going to find anything interesting, traveling down a path where thousands of other traveled down every day. So, she chose to form her own path to adventure.

|| Not one of my best Entrances, but it'll get things started. X3 ||

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:23 pm
(Crappit DX Firefox closed and I lost my Post)

User Image

For Mecho, however, the day had been another day alone, searching for new treasure to keep, or perhaps trade for proper supplies and luxuries back in the main circles of civilization. While he could usually make due by dancing to make his chimes sing in different, controlled tones, or singing to mare, stallion, and colt alike in hopes of being lavished by the attention he so craved...

... it seemed so much sweeter to keep his musical skills for fun and private personal reasons rather then for profit, and preferred to dance and sing for others to feel better, or for the sheer joy of doing so, rather then for trinkets and grooming.

So, today, he traveled, searching for shiny gems and golden nuggets, rare herbs and colorful animals to charm into the idea of gaining a Soquili or Two Legger to care for them. Instead, however, he found himself following a soft tinkling song, ever so close to his own stride, "...Hello? Is anyone there?"

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:12 pm
Melody was striding alone at an even tempo, allowing her bells to jingle in pleasant tune, when she suddenly stopped to listen. She was almost certain she'd heard someone speak, but she'd been so far off in her own land to really understand it. Which, it wouldn't be the first time she'd missed something, all because she was distracted by the 'music' around her.

Finally, she decided to set her humility aside and call out. "Did someone just say 'Hello'?" She did feel silly, but that couldn't compare to how red her cheeks out be if no one answered her.

She opened her ears for a reply, and just then she caught the sound of a jingle in the air. She looked down, double checking that her bells were quite. They were...which meant someone was out there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Hearing someone respond, Mecho's ears swiveled in the correct direction, head turning to face the sound with a jingling of his largest set of bells, "Someone did, yes.." he smiled with a good natured chuckle, slowly approaching the direction he heard the voice, peeking around trying to spot the other Soquili, "I was rather afraid I was hearing things."

He paused, his chimes, realizing whomever was the source of the other bells may not appreciate the sudden company, "I apologize if I'm interrupting anything. If you'd rather be left alone, I could simply go."

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:49 pm
Melody let out a sigh of relief, she wasn't crazy, and someone really was jingling! She turned her head toward the noise, and it didn't take her long at all to discover the source, after all he was headed her way. She smiled, noticing his light blue and pink coat, and his sunny, golden hair. But, the most interesting things were his bells. In fact, he was a lot like herself.

"Oh no! I was wandering out on my own, in hopes of finding someone a little more interesting to talk to for once." She edged into his sight of view, her perfect little smile was in place. She was so happy that she'd decided to wander off the path, she'd found someone truly worth meeting.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:51 pm

Sky blue Ears swiveling toward the jingle of the Mare coming out of hiding, Mecho smiled softly, bowing deeply onto one knee, speaking in his slightly sing-song voice, "Ah, a pleasure. I hope I can be entertaining enough for you."

Picking himself over the roots carefully, the cotton wrapped stallion chuckled softly, "I'm Mecho Amachi."

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:26 pm
Melody wasn't the type to be overly formal, but out of respect she dipped her head lightly. "Nice to meet you out in this scary place Mecho Amachi. I'm Melody Forté." The bells in her mane jiggled as she brought her head out of it's small bow and she looked over the light blue stallion again. A soft smile touched her face, he certainly had a sweet voice.

It was weird...totally weird, to think she was meeting someone that obviously share many of the same interests as herself. "Out of curiosity, do you happen to enjoy music...?" One of Melody's, no so secret, passions was music, or dance. Which, totally wasn't obvious by the way she dress, not at all.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:05 pm
"Ah, Melody, a beautifully musical name." Taking advantage of the fact she was looking him over, he finally allowed his own eyes to roam, having not wanted to be seen as lecherous by inspecting her thoroughly before proper introductions, "It's not really that scary -- there is a lot of beauty around these parts. Especially in the wildlife..."

At the mention of music, however, his ears swiveled back to pay full attention to her, "is it that obvious?" Mecho smiled, dipping his head in a somewhat bashful manor, "the arts of music and dance are a large part of my life... I could call myself a wandering minstrel, but I prefer to keep song and dance for enjoyment and to cheer others then to profit from it. Its too special, too dear to do that except in the most dire of situations.."

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:50 pm
Melody hadn't danced in a long time, and it surprised her by how he valued his talents. He certainly was sweet, preferring dance only for his own enjoyment and others, never taking a profit. Melody herself had done it when she was small for trinkets, but she'd long outgrown that whim. She preferred to keep her little talent a secret to most, she didn't want to have to show off her abilities when other stared at her in disbelief and ask 'Oh really? Show us a few steps!' It was silly and stupid.

"That's so...noble of you? Excuse my poor vocabulary, but it's really the only word i can come up with on the top of my head. I dance when I was little, but lately...it's passed me by. I simply enjoy the jingle of my own walk." She smiled and looked around them again, "Actually, it is quite peaceful out here." And it was, one could easily hear a small stream near by, little birds chirping, and the rustle of leaves as the wind passed. It was nice, and Melody could feel her own dancing habits taking hold, but she held herself back.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:18 pm
"I've been told it's stupid and a waste of ability" Mecho chuckled softly, moving slowly closer, his voice sounding as if he was attempting a joke, "And that I should sing for my supper quite literally. However, it wouldn't be to my hearts content, and I'd be nothing more then a jester."

He wiggled his head, making the bells jingle merrily as he turns away with a flick of his tail, tossing his head back to look at her over his shoulder with an honest smile, "And as you can tell, I'm not really that funny, so I'd make a horrible jester."

He then turned his head up, looking into the trees as he settled into a comfortable silence, simply listening to the song of the woods, a serene expression crossing his partially covered face, a soft turn of his lips into a smile. The Blue stallion then turned to look at Melody with a kind, warm expression, "May I have this dance?"

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:23 pm
Melody snorted with laughter, and blushed a bit from her outburst. He didn't seem to think he was funny, well he really wasn't. But it was refreshing to meet someone that didn't mind making themselves look silly in front of others. "First off, dancing is not a waste and second....Well, whoever said you should sing for your life is just rude, but I will say, you're actually pretty funny. In the, 'Hey look, he has no idea how silly he looks' kinda way." She laughed again, this time without the embarrassing snort.

She watched hims jingles his bells, and spin around as he listened to the forest. He looked at peace with himself, and he fit in so perfectly with the background around him. She was so happy she had chosen today to wander out on her own.

"D-dance?" She blinked, she hadn't danced in....a long time. However, it couldn't hurt. "Of course Mecho! I'd love to dance." She smiled, dipping her head gently, her bells jingled and she felt the excitement rush through her.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:07 pm
"Well, having a relatively healthy sense of self helps one be comfortable with making themselves look like a fool to another and come out still in a good mood.." Mecho chuckled as he did a little prance in place to warm up, his many bells chiming merrily, then lept into a playful dance

(nngh, sorry for how short this is. Bad case of writers block. @_@ And its 2 AM where I am)  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:07 pm
|| That's fine! I understand, it was 2am for me too. X3 ||

"Self-confidence is definitely a plus." Melody watched as he warmed himself up, and instantly sprang into a playful dance. She laughed a bit and waited a minute before she joined him. It was obvious he often danced, and as Melody joined in, it was obvious at first she had been out of the game for a while. However, it didn't take her long before she was jingling up a playful tune with Mecho. She smiled to herself, she was enjoying her dance for the first time in what felt like ages. She knew it hadn't been that long, but it still felt wonderful, she couldn't help but think that was thanks to Mecho.

She hadn't danced with a partner ever, and Mecho certainly added a flare to her rhythm. She'd always hold this dance close to her heart.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:00 pm
Meanwhile, Mecho hummed a jaunty tune under his breath, each one of his movements made to have his own bells jingle and chime in specific ways, adding complexity to the song rather then simply be a mass of noise chiming at once.

A small laugh escaped his throat as he did a leap, circling around with Melody, as if they were on opposite sides of a central access, "you're doing good. Absolutely marvelous. A little rusty at first, but you obviously got a knack for it."

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:19 pm
Melody picked up on Mecho humming, providing a prefect counter melody to his voice and chimes. She kept up the dance blissfully until Mecho spoke and broke her concentration. He was complimenting her on her dance, she couldn't believe she was actually doing it right! She got a little out of step, but continued to dance on.

"I never knew I still had this in me..." She continued to float along with Mecho, feeling like they were in their own world. Of course, it didn't take her long to get a little tired. "Okay, I'm tuckered out. I haven't danced so hard in...ages...I'm obviously out of shape." She huffed, taking in a big gulp of air. She was disappointed that she could dance longer. She'd have to pick up her passion again.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff