Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
With dawns early light we can see past the loneliness [prp] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:58 pm
Liraea sat amid the overgrown vegetation singing to herself.The world had grown quiet in the still spring night, and she had found peace in the stillness that greeted her. After the choices made, Liraea found that Dimitri had left, and her heart had grown as cold and hard as it had before.She longed for another's embrace, but was too petrified with the idea that she might betray her beloved. What if he would come back to her? It was a nice thought, but Liraea found no comfort in it.
Liraea could feel dawn coming like a lazy strech. She watched as Lanelle and Haven made their way to the mausoleum, their new forms still came as a shock to Liraea. She was not one for change.
Liraea stood, brushing the dirt from her skirts, and made her way to the garden alone, as she would always be.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:00 am
ⒶℓⓁ αⓛσⓃε ι ωⓐη∂єⓇ
»

Laithnu was curled up in the corner of the glade. All this change, it was terrifying. Not that anyone knew of his terror - most of the spirits of the garden were not even aware of his presence, and he strived to keep it that way rather than to frighten the others with his horrible form. For that was how he percieved himself. A monster, a beast. He was different from the other spirits - there would be no transformation for him. No release into a normal form. He would stay. He would remain, and hide away, until nobody found him, so he didn't frighten anyone! He was so stuck in this spiral of darkness, that he didn't even notice the sound of footsteps. Laithnu was, to be honest, not a strong person. He was a weak person. But he knew this. And he didn't care. What point is there in improving if there is noone there to see your progress? Sure, he'd love to have company. More than anything he'd like to find a freind. But it wasn't worth the fright he would bring them, the glances that they would give him.

«
ⓈⓔαяⒸнⓘиⒼ ғσⓇ Ⓐ ηⒺω ƒⓡⓔιи∂, Ⓐ ηⒺω αғтεяⓁⒾⒻⒺ

Kit Kat Booie__xx

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:01 pm
Liraea found that she had stumbled upon a rather large shape, it took awhile for her eyes to adjust to the complexity of it all. A tail, lower body of a cat, and a mans torso. She was fascinated by this, but decided to remain quiet until she knew whether he was a friend or foe. She quietly sat at a bench covered in roses and waited, still making out the various attributes to her new discovery. She folded her hands nervously, for it was a shock to find something so beautiful right outside her own glade, who was this stranger she wondered peacefully. The night was coming to a close, and she knew with dawns early light she would be able to see no longer. Wishing she had more time to gaze upon his magnificence, she found she could wait no longer to make her presence known.
Gently she coughed and looked around, how to do this without startling this new spirit?
"It is a lovely evening is it not?" she said quietly stairing up at the fading darkness, perhaps this is a kindered spirit, and she longed not to frighten him away.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:11 am
ⒶℓⓁ αⓛσⓃε ι ωⓐη∂єⓇ
»

Laithnu was still being all doom-and-gloom, so when the voice spoke, he yelped, darting up into a standing posistion, and promptly tripping over his own feet to end up in a collapsed position anyway. He raised a hand out of this tangle of limbs as a symbol of greeting, and as he began to untangle himself, he spoke. "Um..hi." His voice was little more than a whisper, barely audible, and rough with disuse. He eventually managed to get himself into a more refined sitting posistion, and spoke again. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He bit his lip, then winced as his sharp teeth drew blood easily.

«

Kit Kat Booie__xx

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:58 am
Liraea chuckled at the strangers less then graceful approach.
"Its quite alright, for it seems I have startled you."
She remained sitting, though relaxing a bit, he did not sound like a foe. Her gaze flickered to the surroundings and then back on him, nothing the gruffness of his voice from obvious disuse.
"I take it you dont get out much."
... because I would remember you hung in the air just trailing after her words.
She plucked a rose from the surrounding bushes and offered it to her new aquantance as a sign of friendship.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:21 pm
ⒶℓⓁ αⓛσⓃε ι ωⓐη∂єⓇ
»

As Liraea chuckled, he turned a deep red, it was easily noticeable on his pale skin, but it soon faded, so hopefully the other had not noticed. He dabbed at the blood running down his lip with his sleeve, and shook his head.
"No,I..I tend to scare people, so I stay hidden." He shrugged slightly, and twisted his hands nervously, one hidden within his sleeve, the other in plain view. Laithnu could hear most things, but all he could hear now was that she plucked something from the bush...he had no idea she was offering it to him. Blindfolds had their problems sometimes...

«

Kit Kat Booie__xx

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:51 pm
"I see no problem in your appearance. We are all unique in our own way."
She stood and knelt next to him understanding the uncertainty of vision.
"its a rose. I thought it would look lovely with your clothing."
Liraea was a kind soul, so she did not point out the blush or the nervous habit of twisting his hands, he was kind thus far and she would return that kindness.
"come dawn I will loose my eyesight and we will both be moths, wont that be lovely?"
She felt the break of dawn just at the edge, pressing against her.
It would be any moment now... but she found she did not want to stop looking at this magnificent creature.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:25 am
ⒶℓⓁ αⓛσⓃε ι ωⓐη∂єⓇ
»

As the other knelt - he could at least hear that, he bowed his front legs so he was effectively lying on the ground, but sitting up still with his front half, so he was more at her level. As she spoke, he blinked - not that she would be able to see that, and fought not to go red. He lost. "Oh. Um, thankyou, it's very kind." He reached out to where he thought her hand would be, and feeling the warmth of her skin, followed it to find the cool stalk of the rose, and grasped it between forethinger and thumb. He smiled.
"Thankyou. It has a pleasing scent." Much like you.
A confused look flittered across Laithnu's face. "You are blinded by the sun?"

«

Kit Kat Booie__xx

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:08 am
Liraea smiled and watched his hand find hers and go to the rose. How many times had she had to do that herself? He must be terribly lonely, at least she had other spirits in the glade to help her along.
"I am indeed a creature of the night, a moth spirit if you will. My vision is more then a normal spirit, but like in all things, it has its consequences. That was how I met... "
she quieted and looked away, shifting so she was sitting cross legged.
"may I?"
she reached a hand out to his ears, avoiding the subject she had inadvertibly brought up.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:28 am
ⒶℓⓁ αⓛσⓃε ι ωⓐη∂єⓇ
»

Lonely? Lonely was a small price to pay for not hurting others. Lonely was a small price to pay. He would never let it happen again. Ever. He was a freak, a misnomer, and he would never scare anyone like that again... He shivered slightly, as the memory came unbidden to his mind listening to the words 'consequences.' As she asked, he smiled. "Of course!" He didn't know exactly what she was planning to do, but it wouldn't be bad, right?
From what he had seen, well more heard, of this spirit, she seemed nice enough. In fact..she seemed, and most definitely smelt beautiful. A strange, floral scent, but mixed with something else as well..something musky that smelled amazing...

«

Kit Kat Booie__xx

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:16 am
She smiled gently and stroked one of his ears. They were soft and fuzzy, why would he ever consider himself scary?
Liraea smiled at him knowing he couldn't see her.
"Your quite lovey, reminds me of the Sphinx's in Egypt."
In fact there couldn't be a better analogy. He was indeed that majestic, and noble, though a bit clumsy.
Heat rushed to her face as the word beautiful came to mind, she had only considered one male beautiful in her life and that had been Demi.
She closed her eyes and avoided the tears that came to her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:26 am
ⒶℓⓁ αⓛσⓃε ι ωⓐη∂єⓇ
»

As she touched his ears, they twitched, unused to the contact, and he jumped slightly, but soon settled, and he had an uncanny urge to purr...which he ignored. "Sphinxes?" Laithnu asked - he didn't get out much as iterated before, and he couldn't read for obvious reasons. A bit? That was generous. Mind you, Laithnu thought it was generous that she hadn't gone running for the hills. As the tears welled, her breathing hitched slightly, and laithnu recognised that sound. He uncertainly, tentatively reached out with his hand to her face, and gently wiped the tears away, before speaking.
"I'm sorry. I seem to have inadvertantasdnly!" he stumbled over the word slightly "caused you pain."

«

Kit Kat Booie__xx

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:48 am
"no, that was my own doing. Just thinking about not getting out much, and how the little thoughts bring up many memoires."
Liraea reached a hand up and rested it upon his.
"Old loves long gone."
And with those words the sun broke over the horizon and she could no longer see the beautiful creature that had foud its way to her place, but she could sence him, feel his hand under hers and hear his breathing.
For once she was not pleased with the sun, she wanted to continue gazing upon his beauty.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:42 am
ⒶℓⓁ αⓛσⓃε ι ωⓐη∂єⓇ
»

Memories. Yes, Laithnu understood the pain that memories could bring all too well. "Ah. I am sorry." As she rested a hand on his, he flushed furiously, but smiled all the same. As she spoke again, he bit his lip.
"I have no experience in that matter, so I cannot aid you in recovery, as much as I would like to." And he'd like to. The first conversation he had had for months. The first contact in years.

And she was amazing.

«

Kit Kat Booie__xx

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:09 pm
Liraea smiled despite his lack of eyesight and her own.
"but you are helping me. your reminding me that I need to learn to be friendly again... start speaking again. Lately I have only said hello and goodbye."
She sat completely onto the ground leaning ever so slightly on one of his legs.
"good morning."
She yawned lightly and felt her other senses kick in. Baby birds near by were waking for the day and she felt young again, much like one of them learning to fly for the first time.
then the thought occurred to her.
"what do you eat?"

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas