Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:32 am
((Hate when that happens. ^-^ Something to kill your mood.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:34 pm
(*sigh* I just need to stop complaining I guess ><)

Ella blushed slightly as they danced, not really noticing Ares missing a few steps. "Whether you're good at this is really irrelevant." She said with a slight giggle as she spun. It had been awhile that she was at such an event. Just then she spots another set dancing not too far. The boy a bit timid at as everyone stared. She smirks, looking back to Ares. "What do you think of my mask?" She asked, wondering if the black cat truly represented her like she thought.

Stella finished her bowel of shrimp, licking her lips. "Hmmmm..now what?" She wondered, placing the dish to the side as she looked around the room. Shrugging in reply her own question as she simply sat. Pushing a button on her mask like she was adjusting it, a small screen appearing in front of her eye to one of her camera view. "Ehh..somewhat amusing." She said seeing Ella blush and chuckled softly. She switched over to Bella, whom was asked to dance by a few random boys. Glorious..more brats to kill. She thought with a grunt. Seeing the look in their eyes.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:31 pm
((Hehe, nah. Anytime you feel like venting just vent on me. ^^))

Ares chuckled lightly and smiled a bit. "Its been a long time." Ares looked over the mask and grinned. "The feline grace of the black cat. It suits you quite well." He winked a bit. "Though I guess I should find your n** hm?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:48 pm
Alex paced around the edges of the ballroom, looking for any signs of the gods. How fortunate that the masquerade would provide them perfect cover. But, it might also persuade them to cause a little trouble, since they were so well known for that.
But so far, it was to no avail. He did, however, catch the scent of Stella and her sisters. He might have bugged Stella for the fun of it, despite his recent intrusion in her hidden room. But, the girls looked a bit different than when he saw them in school. He assumed they must have been in their more natural form, and it would have brought a lot of suspicion on him if he addressed them normally when they looked so different.

((I think you said the sisters were in their normal form. I'll edit if I'm wrong.))  

Derpzilla88

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:33 pm
(Naaahhh, I needed to stop complaining anyways. And I can't vent to ya Blade, it would make me feel guilty ><

Oh, and your fine Kmart, no need to edit)

Stella yawns boredly, 'adjusting' her mask once more as she shut off the mini screen. Though she was an expert at technology, she was merely doing so they would have the advantage. Though it was fun going past what humans could do, she hated how limited she was. Wrong move and suddenly everyone's all over her. She blinks, sensing something was wrong. She stood, automatically going to where she last saw Bella since Ella was with Ares.

Bella stuttered,"Uhh..I can't. I came with someone. " A man stood near her with a mad grin. "Oh? But I saw you come alone. Come, I'll show you some fun." He said grabbing her wrist and dragged her along towards the exit. But then suddenly Stella stood in front of him. "Ello, like to join us?" He jokes with a wink. Bella grunts, his grip tightening as she struggled. "Sir, I'm not going with you. Let go." She said with a glare. The man chuckled,"Nonsense."

Stella growled under her breath,"Foolish words coming from the dead..." She then grabs his neck, spinning him slightly to loosen his grip, then threw him at the door. He grunted, shouting a few threats at her. Bella dusting off her dress of the dirt from the floor. "Oh? I thought we were going to have some fun.." She said with a large grin, the man knowing far too well of the look in her eyes as he backed away slightly. Turning to Bella she glared,"Sit. You are not to dance with no one unless I approve of it." Bella nodding in agreement as she ran off. Stella glanced around noticing the crowd, then sighed in annoyance.

Ella paused dancing once she heard the racket Stella was making. "One second..." She said to ARes then went to through the crowd. Pausing to see some man at the door standing up, a dent behind him. Owch.. She saw what Stella said to Bella, guessing the situation. "What did you try to do to her?" She said to the man with a glare. The man chuckled,"Just some fun with the miss, then this lady got mad. Perhaps you'll be different...?" He said approaching Ella as he held out his hand for a dance.

(Seemed boring....so thought I'd get some trouble started. As for Alex, he could return a random cellphone or some other object she left at her chair. Orrrr..maybe comment or enhance the situation above...? *shrugs*)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:33 pm
Alex watched Stella leave the food table and go to the defense of her sister, Bella. As the confrontation finished, Alex noted how commanding Stella seemed to act towards Bella. Come to think of it, Bella always seemed to be pushed around by her sisters.
Time to have a little fun of my own. he thought as he followed after Bella. He quickly caught up to her before she could sit down, but also far enough that he believed he was out of hearing range from Stella. "Excuse me, miss?" he asked as politely as he could. If he made the first impression that the last man had, Bella would run off again and Stella would come to her aid.
"I just wanted to ask you something. Not to dance or anything, but about that girl back there that told you to come sit down and not dance with anyone without her permission. Why do you have to follow her rules? Isn't who you dance with your choice?" he asked. The whole time he kept as sincere a face on as he could.

Derpzilla88

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:48 pm
Bella blinks as she heard a voice, looking up to see another male. He was asking about the situation before, which made her slightly nervous. She checked to make sure Stella didn't look over, then back at him. "Oh..that's my sister. And I'm the youngest of the three, really." She said, not minding to explain. In truth it gave her some relief to talk to someone besides the others. She pulls her dress over her knees then glances to the floor. "In our family, the youngest must serve those higher then them. And the oldest commands the rest...Actually, looking back at those before me, I'm pretty lucky to end up with those two." She said with a nervous laugh, recalling Ella's tales of their past family. Though their own parents imprisoned them long ago; leaving them to die.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:25 pm
Ares was curious and followed behind her. As he saw the dent he grinned and chuckled. "My my, you have a hell of a smack Stella." But when the man offered Ella a dance he glowered dangerously. Leaning close to him he spoke in an even tone. But the tone belied what he was feeling. "Normally I would say nothing. She is her own woman and likes to torture sometimes...however..." His hand placed next to the man's head. "I came here with her to spend the entire night with her. Try anything..." His hand squeezed, pulling a piece off the door and crushing in his hand. "And I'll break you in half." He stood up and his face was once again smiling as if nothing happened. "I think you understand now, right?" Without waiting for an answer he walked back to Ella and shrugged. "Couldnt help myself love."  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:44 pm
"Doing what your sisters ask you to do is one thing, but the way she treats you, it almost looks more like slavery." Alex said, still keeping up his kind demeanor. "Granted, I have no siblings. But I would think your older sisters should treat you with more respect and freedom. If they really cared about you, shouldn't they let you make your own decisions instead of controlling you and doing what they always want you to do?" he asked. He knew all too well of what the sisters put her through at school. Making her do their homework, deciding who she talks to and where she should be. Bella had to have some sort of anger against that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:45 pm
Ella watched as the man jumped as Ares wreck the door. She smirked slightly as he returned to her side. She chuckles,"Entire night hmm..? Just what do you have planned?" She said with sly eyes as she placed her hand at her hip. She gave him a playful peck then glanced to the tables of food, a bit thirsty. "Want a drink?" She suggested to him, spotting the punch.
(couldn't help it, that just sounded soo wrong XDD)

Stella huffed, the man was gutsy. She gave him that much. "Alright...you're now gonna to experience my fun." She said cracks her knuckles then grabbed the guy's shirt as she walked out. The man purred jokingly, but he won't be laughing for lone. Stella, no doubt, just beat the crap out of him outside, able to do as she pleased out of the sight of regular humans. To her such manners was needed, after trying to hit on both sisters. "Not the face!" His voice echoed quietly within the ball, poor guy.

Bella sulked her shoulders as he spoke, having a few flashbacks of abuse. "I-I-I can't think those things...Not prohibited..They depend on me anyways, without me they'll fall apart. I can't let that happen either.." She stutters at first then shook her head, quickly reassuring herself afterwords. Ella wouldn't blend in properly with her doing the work, and Stella..well, she wouldn't have someone to vent too. Besides, I'm fine with it. Perfectly happy.. She blinked, her eyes stronger then before as she looked back to him. "And...they do care. That counts,too." She said with a small smile, recalling how worried they were when she was kidnapped by Hades. Though the collar he left still gave her pain even now.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:26 pm
Ares grinned at Ella and winked. "Well what do you think I have planned?" He grinned and slipped an arm about her waist. "Lets go get a drink then." He chuckled as he left his previous comment in the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:06 pm
"I think they need to learn a little respect for you, if they rely on you so much. You're important to them, but they don't treat you like you are." Alex said. He could see through minor changes in her eyes and body language that he was starting to get to her.
"What could be so wrong about asking them for a little more respect? A little more freedom? If they truly care about you, then they'll understand and stop treating you like their slave. After all, you are the most important one of the group if they rely on you as much as you say they do. They should know that you deserve whatever you want." he told her, bringing home his point. If he could convince her, even just a little, things might get rocky among their group. Him finding ways to take revenge on the gods he wanted to would be the least of their worries.

Derpzilla88

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:54 pm
Ella chuckled at him, blushing slightly behind her mask. She went with him to the tables, grabbing a cup and served herself a cup. Though still new to human culture she smells the cup curiously. "Hmmmm...you try it first." She said unsure, not wanting to have something she wouldn't like.

Bella slanted her head, processing what he was saying. Words unheard really, since usually the outside of her world didn't enter because of her sisters. More respect...? She thought, picturing it slightly. Ella's death glare and empty words then would send Stella to give her punishment as always. "What you ask can not be done...to 'want' it is different then to 'need' it. For now, I do not need it. Though I would desire it maybe ever so often.. A few times they reach past my limits, but I recover nonetheless. Besides...my time will come soon enough.." She absentmindedly said accidentally referring to the deal they had struck with Hades. Though it had seemed she was in worse affairs then the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:52 pm
((I'll just..uhh....post...I..guess....? and....this is what apollo looks like, User Image))
Apollo sighed behind his mask before looking around for something to do. "Why...oh..why did I come here..." He said to himself before sighing again. "Hmmm...what to do..." Apollo groaned before sitting in a chair next to him. "Let's see...hmmm what mask's do they all have." Apollo grinned slightly behind his mask before sliding it up to the side of his head slowly. ((Yeah...kinda...lame..post, but it's to show I'm alive...kinda... sweatdrop so....what's new with everyone?))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:34 pm
"Well, I think that everyone 'needs' to be shown that they are important sometime in their life." Alex said before looking around to make sure Stella or Ella weren't coming for him. "I think I should go now. You were waiting for someone after all, and I'm guessing your sisters wouldn't appreciate you talking to me after you were told to sit down until 'further orders'" he said, smiling as he tried to joke around a bit with the last part. He had done what he needed to. Now all he had to do was wait and see if the pebble he started rolling would start a rockslide or not.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff