Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply TCG Crew Forum
any ideas? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold^^
  YEAH!!!!
View Results

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:16 pm
since this is the cre section,i figured we might actually talk about the guild^^
so,does anyone have any ideas for changes we could have in the guild?(ex:contests,forums,events...)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:56 pm
I think it's pretty well run.
I wish more people would've come to the Fan-Fic forum, I'd hold a contest for a great story, but I'm fresh broke.It'll have to wait for a bit.  

Derrai
Crew

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

InuMantha
Crew

Tipsy Warrior

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:25 am
I do think there is way too much subforums. We should group them by how they are related instead of just spreading them everywhere. I don't know much but it was kind of hard to browse around. ><  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:15 pm
Maybe we should have banners to put in our Sigs and advertise xD  

Hiyukura

InuMantha
Crew

Tipsy Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:46 am
sakura_is_cute

Yea I agree. ^w^
Probably have a contest for the top 3 prefered banners so it can be fun for everyone to make.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:34 pm
I think we should have spots for donations and speaking of donations I need 288k for dream avatar and another 54k for my gaia wedding im marrying a girl dressed as Harley Quinn and im dressed as joker so thats why wedding costs so much im trying to do wedding with clown theme can somebody please help me with dream avatar and wedding me and Harley will be grateful  

Stephanos Vertigo

Hiyukura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:16 pm
And have subforms more orginized. Cause its kinda weird it takes a WHOLE subform to vote for you or Coop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 pm
Yea I get lost just trying to find the right forum. xD
Oh and I used to devote all my time in accepting friend requests but now it lets everyone join automatically. Now I have nothing to do. emo
xD  

InuMantha
Crew

Tipsy Warrior

MEGAMANDANTHEMAN

5,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:10 pm
maybe a fun topic. i made one on another giuld. its called zombies. we fight zombies. theres a whole story 2 it. something like that. gaia should have a game where u fight zombies or something. not zomg. that sucks  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:47 am
hey gaia people i no wat im gona do today. have you ever had a FML moment (FML, ******** MY LIFE!!!) well if you have tell me about it, see how other people relate to it, deny your problems but then think of them later.send me (dawn of war_1) SOME OF YOUR FML moments. for example:
Today, I babysat 3 year old twins. They have a huge dry erase board hanging inbetween their beds.
After they fell asleep I drew a very detailed and large drawing of a p***s. When I went to erase it I realized it was in Sharpie. FML example2:
Today, I forgot to do my French homework, but since it was an online worksheet, I told my teacher my internet wasn't working.
I told her with an e-mail. FML example 3:
Today, I was walking when a man pointed a camera at me, so I decided to be bitchy about it and say "Did I say you could take a picture?"and he replied with, "No, but can you get the ******** out of the way so I can take one of my wife and kids." I turn around, and they were right behind me. FML so senf you FML moments to one and only (dawn of war_1) god is love and love is SATEN

Dawn of war_1

ll evil ll
Crew

2,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:23 pm
rikunarutorocks
since this is the cre section,i figured we might actually talk about the guild^^
so,does anyone have any ideas for changes we could have in the guild?(ex:contests,forums,events...)

Lets choose a random member monthly and reward them with 25,000 gold
what do you say?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:48 pm
InuMantha
I do think there is way too much subforums. We should group them by how they are related instead of just spreading them everywhere. I don't know much but it was kind of hard to browse around. ><

yeah, i know what you mean. i'm unfortunately not able to delete subforums, but as soon as i can i'm gonna do major renovation  

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:50 pm
InuMantha
sakura_is_cute

Yea I agree. ^w^
Probably have a contest for the top 3 prefered banners so it can be fun for everyone to make.

that's a great idea! i'll set that up asap!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:51 pm
Ayukura
And have subforms more orginized. Cause its kinda weird it takes a WHOLE subform to vote for you or Coop.

sorry T.T that was his idea. any idea on how we can improve that subforum, since i can't delete it?  

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 pm
InuMantha
Yea I get lost just trying to find the right forum. xD
Oh and I used to devote all my time in accepting friend requests but now it lets everyone join automatically. Now I have nothing to do. emo
xD

yeah, when the guild was getting popular i spent hours at a time doing that.....i reeeaaalllly wish i could delete subforums T.T  
TCG Crew Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff