Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Lord's Prayer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenu_guy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:19 pm
In the name of Satan, ruler of Earth, the King of the world, the Chief of the Serfs, I command the forces of darkness to bestow their infernal power upon us. Save us, Lord Satan, from the treacherous and the violent. Oh Satan, Spirit of the Earth, God of Liberty, open wide the gates of Hell and come forth from the abyss by these names: Satan! Beelzebub! Leviathan! Asmodeus! Abaddon!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:02 pm
...What do you want us to discuss here?  

Zukato Nokuchiku

Big Bro

14,375 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50

Kazydi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:51 pm
Dude, you are trolling the forums. I refuse to feed you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:31 pm
This is a CHRISTIAN GUILD keep your SATANIC ideas and thoughts OUT OF HERE!!! stressed  

jazzbug327

Etaoin Shurdlu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:21 pm
Hmmm...considering the Bible paints Satan as an agent of Yahweh, he is unlikely to be summoned by one sub-neanderthal poster.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:47 am
This is a Christian guild and I think everyone either hates you or pities you. I'm teetering in between.
You need to leave or explain yourself. What you did there was completely uncalled for.  

ferret658

Karumei

Clean Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:35 am
Okay guys. Come on.

The guy is still a person, whether he posts stuff about Satan or not -- that means that he is deserving of equal respect and non-dehumanizing treatment from all of us. He is God's to judge, not ours.

Satan is our enemy, yes. Satan is God's enemy, yes. But another human, one of God's creations, is not.

-----

It is pretty inappropriate and rude though, Xenu_guy, that you would post that here. This is a discussion forum about Christianity, not an "I'm going to force my beliefs down your throat" deal.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:36 am
Xenu_guy
In the name of Satan, ruler of Earth, the King of the world, the Chief of the Serfs, I command the forces of darkness to bestow their infernal power upon us. Save us, Lord Satan, from the treacherous and the violent. Oh Satan, Spirit of the Earth, God of Liberty, open wide the gates of Hell and come forth from the abyss by these names: Satan! Beelzebub! Leviathan! Asmodeus! Abaddon!

I would have been more impressed if you used a different font like Theban or something, or even the Belial font, to make it hip looking. I would have even been more impressed if you would have written it in Latin, Hebrew or even in the Yezidi language, a cult of Satanists who have survived for close to 2,000 years.

But no, you used English and applied a simple LaVey modernist salutation. Oh well.  

Vasilius Konstantinos

ferret658

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:44 pm
Etaoin Shurdlu
Hmmm...considering the Bible paints Satan as an agent of Yahweh, he is unlikely to be summoned by one sub-neanderthal poster.

You are assuming that Satan works for God when the Bible clearly states the Satan is the enemy of God. I've talked with my pastor and he confirmed what I just said. i think your reference for stating that was Job. Satan had to ask permission to bother Job. Otherwise, Satan never would have touched the man. Just because the Bible doesn't speak in pure literal language does NOT mean that you can go and assume everything you want without confirmation from someone in a position of power within your church.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:23 pm
Hey everyone, you checked out the guild home page lately?

Let the Fire Fall Home Page
Anyone is welcome here, we just ask that a level of respect be maintained at all times.

Anywho, uh, wow. I'm fairly certain that's not the lord's prayer.

Any particular reason you posted this, or did you just want to start some controversy?  

Act of Random Kindness

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items