• Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:33 pm
User Image
/ / . : N o i r : . / /

Lost in the darkness,
Silence surrounds you.
Once there was morning,
Now endless night.

A soft sigh escaped the lips of a very bored creature unlike any others around. This creature was special for he was a Bokkusukit. His name was Noir and like his name he was dark in color, his fur turning a lighter shade as it moved to his right side. His eyes were two colors, his left black with a silver heart mark behind it, his right silver with a black heart mark behind it. On his chest was a silver heart, a dark scar slashed across it to create a 'x' shape. His tail was short and fluffy much larger then many of the other Kisutoras who called this place their home. The one thing that stood out most about him however, was the shape of his head. It held a shape much similar to that of a box, the square shape making it easier to carry things on his head, but also making him stand out greatly for there weren't many of his kind around to interact with.

After walking for a while Noir finally came upon a large open field covered in gorgeous dark colored flowers. Their colors ranged from dark purple, to even the blackest of blacks. Noir's eyes opened wide in wonder as he sat down to admire the view from atop a small hill just above the field. Noir hadn't seen flowers of this kind before...how far had he wandered? Having left home in search of others of his kind Noir had only come across flowers of bright colors, none like the ones set out before him now. "Beautiful..." Noir muttered softly moving closer to lightly paw at one of the closer flowers. He enjoyed them more because they reminded him a bit of himself. He could only wonder if he might meet someone new sometime soon. It had been quite a while before he had a good conversation. Perking up his ears he made sure to listen for any noises as he admired the flowers before him.

If I could reach you,
I'd guide you and teach you
To walk from the darkness
Back into the light.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:20 am
User Image

Zellina looks out from her cave near the very same flowers that Noir was gazing at, her eyes looking around in her half-awake state, she nearly passed the Bokkusukit off as another of her flowers, but stopped, realizing that he was much larger than the flowers and that he was moving against the soft breeze that blew by. Tilting her head curiously, she steps completely out of her cave, tiny wings folded against her shoulders, her odd little whiskers twitching along with her nose as she sought out the others scent. Feeling more bold, she starts to walk towards the Bokkusukit, walking towards him through the flower bed, barely disturbing the blooms in her passage, so sure and poised were her steps. Once closer, she took a better look at him, her odd two-toned eyes widening slightly as she saw the box-shaped head.

"Who are you...?" She asks in a calm, serene, curious voice, waiting patiently for his answer.

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image

Lost in the darkness,
Silence surrounds you.
Once there was morning,
Now endless night.

Batting at the flowers gently in a playful manner Noir amused himself, that is until a flick of his ears caught the sound of footsteps nearing. Letting his attention drop from the flower he looked around to catch sight of the origin of the sound. Was it friend or foe? Noir wouldn't now until he found it, wether by sight, sound, or smell. His body tensing slightly in the wait Noir eyed the flower patch before him until he found a figure moving about coming closer to him.

Bending down slightly Noir readied himself to flee if necessary, while he was a fairly good fighter, he preferred not to engage in such fight...not anymore. He had made a vow to himself to never again fight unless it was the absolute last choice he had. Besides, he'd rather be friends with others then enemies. It wasn't until the other had appeared before him and declared to know who he was that Noir seemed to relax. The creature before him held no sign of attacking, nor gave off any bloodlust. Tilting his head slightly he looked Zellina over a bit taking in her features. She didn't have a square shaped head like himself, it was a little disappointing but Noir had come to get used to the feeling. She was a bit odd though, he had never seen wings or whiskers like the ones she had. The thought of having met someone unique like himself made him smile softly to himself. It didn't matter that she didn't have a head like his, at least he could finally have a decent conversation.

Smiling Noir straightened himself up again bending his head slightly in a bow. "Forgive my intrusion, I'm called Noir. I'm mearly a traveler looking for companionship...I hope you don't mind me looking at the flowers. There were so pretty I couldn't help myself. I've have yet to see these kinds of flowers before," Noir explained in a gentlemanly manner. He seemed so poise and elegant one had to wonder where he originated from, and why he had left there in the first place. A mysterious stranger...but at least it looked like he didn't mean any harm.

If I could reach you,
Back into the light.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:25 pm
Zellina found herself smiling slightly at his gentlemanly manner, her posture relaxing even further as she looks down and bats gently at a large purple flower. "You aren't intruding, not really. I made my den here shortly after arriving because the odd flowers were comforting to me." She then licks her paw briefly, then looks up at him once more. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Noir. I'm Zellina Silversong, but you can just call me Zellina." She says, another small smile coming to her face. "You and I are alike then, I would think? Although, I know I am one of a kind, I have met at least one other like you. She thought she was the last of her kind, but, now I can tell her with assurance that there is at least one other like her." Her tail flicks slightly, sending a small shower of loose petals fluttering around haphazardly. Tilting her head to the side, she watches Noir once again. "You speak like quite the gentleman. Would it be intruding if I asked why you left that environment and began traveling?"

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:39 pm
User Image

Lost in the darkness,
Silence surrounds you.
Once there was morning,
Now endless night.

Noir smiled lightly as Zellina introduced herself to him. "The pleasure is all mine," Noir replied out of courtesy. he really meant what he said though, it was a pleasure to meet another creature and chat like this...at least one he didn't have to worry about being attacked by at least. It had been a rough few years for Noir, that was for sure. He would have never imagined traveling like he was when he was in the past. No he would probably still would have been stuck in the same place, complaining about there not being anything to do and having no true Bokkusukit friends to talk to. Back home he would still probably be seen as...no he shouldn't think about the past. He had left his past behind him.

His tail flicked lightly though when the other began to speak of having met someone similar to him before. His eyes widened slightly. "Surely you jest!" Noir stated in surprise. For her to have met another like him...it meant that a few really had escaped the fighting that had claimed their kind making them so few these days. To be honest Noir had begun to worry that perhaps nobody but himself had made it out safely...though his escape had been paid with a high price. The dark scar on his chest was a reminder of that, a reminder Noir would never let himself forget. "If you speak the truth then I am happy to hear that others of my kind have survived, may the night stars guide her to happiness," Noir stated softly as if in prayer.

Even though Noir had told himself that he had left his past behind it seemed old habits were hard to get rid of. When he heard Zellina talk about his gentlemanly nature Noir couldn't help but look down at the ground. That's right...no matter how hard he tried to convince himself his own nature was far to great to win against. He was born into royalty and it seemed even his heart wouldn't let him forget about that...even so it wasn't like he had a place too back to. Not after everything that happened...

Looking back up Noir shook his head slightly. "I guess you could say I was forced to leave. Well most of us had been at least. There was a sudden attack and I led a few of my kind away. We spilt up into groups and each went our separate ways vowing to meet up again later. I had two more companions with me at the time...though I was the only one left at the end. With the death of those with me I had begun to wonder if any of the others made it out safely...which is why I was glad to hear that at least one still is alive," Noir explained lightly. He wouldn't get into the details too much...thinking back on it all was too painful. All he could do now was look ahead and hope the others were all alright.

If I could reach you,
Back into the light.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:51 pm
Zellina listens to the others words, watching as he ducks his head at her observation of his mode of speech, almost immediately regretting saying anything about it. It was obvious that his past caused him much pain, and she did not like seeing others in pain. "I'm sorry I asked. It's just part of my nature, you know, as dragons are eternally curious about things. We're also usually very protective, but I'm only protective of friends, not territory or possessions." She nods as he talks about others like him, then sighs somewhat sadly. "Yes, she is just like you, but she was abandoned here as a child and raised by one of my friends, so she has no memory of where she came from, nor even of what she is or what she should be doing."

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:11 pm
User Image

Lost in the darkness,
Silence surrounds you.
Once there was morning,
Now endless night.

Hearing the other's apology Noir quickly shook his head, "It's alright, you wouldn't have known...not many do," Noir stated softly hoping he hadn't worried the other too much. "Well, I'm glad to hear you are protective of your friends. Friends are the greatest treasure anyone could have, their lives out-value any riches you may come across," Noir stated proudly and truthfully. He had only wished he had figured it all out sooner.

Hearing her sigh Noir couldn't help but c**k his head a little in curiosity himself. He was wondering what she was thinking about before his answer came. He heard her speak of the other being abandoned and looked to the ground once more. Their kind wasn't known for doing such things like abandoning their young. If it was a few years ago however it might have been that her parents had tried to get her away leaving her in a more safe environment. They might have wished to return some day to find her...though they were probably killed before they could. Noir wasn't about to say though, he didn't know the truth and he wasn't about to start lying. Besides...it was probably best she didn't know anything about her kind. It would just be a burden otherwise. "Well...as mean as it may sound...it may be best that she doesn't know. She is better off not being a part of it. It's easier to live normally then," Noir commented lightly knowing that what he said was almost cruel. Even if it was, he would still strive to protect anyone he could. And the best way to protect someone right now would be to make sure they didn't get involved in what happened a few years ago.

If I could reach you,
Back into the light.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:28 pm
User Image

Magenta slowly walks up to the field of flowers, smiling slightly to herself as she takes in their various scents. She could also smell the dragon Kitsu, the one she fondly called 'Auntie' was out and about today, along with a strange scent she couldn't identify. Coming up over the hill, she blinks, spotting the stranger immediately in front of her. She tilts her box-shaped head to the side, confusion clear in her bright red eyes. "Auntie, who is this...?" She asks, her voice sweet as bird song, large fluffy tail swishing behind her.

Zellina had been about to ask Noir about what he'd meant when the familiar voice of her adopted niece spoke up from directly beside her. Looking over, she gives the bright pink and red Bokkusukit a fond smile before motioning towards Noir. "This is Noir, Magenta. He's traveling abroad all by himself and was lured here by the flowers."

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:33 pm
User Image

Lost in the darkness,
Silence surrounds you.
Once there was morning,
Now endless night.

Noir could tell that Zellina wanted to ask him more, but he was glad when they were interrupted by a newcomer. Giving an inward sigh of relief Noir turned his square head so he could better see their visitor. He could only stare in amazement to find himself looking at none other then the other Bokkusukit they had been talking about only a few minutes ago.

So she really existed? And here she was standing before him, and what even better she had no idea of who he was or his status. To her he was merely a traveler that Zellina introduced him as. It was actually quite refreshing to be seen as a commoner for once. He smiled softly before bowing his head softly towards Magenta. "It's an honor to meet another like myself. I do say I am a bit surprised in the least, but happy none-the-less. Miss Zellina here was just telling me about you," Noir replied gently his words soft and noble almost much like Zellina's own. It was a shame really that Noir held no attractive feelings toward either, not to say he didn't find them beautiful looking. He was one who preferred the male gender though...it had often gotten him in a lot of trouble back home. After all what's the use of a Prince liking Princes instead of Princesses?

If I could reach you,
Back into the light.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:03 pm
Zellina sits back and watches the two Bokkusukits interact, having the feeling that no matter what she may wish to happen between the two of them, it wouldn't be possible. She had a feeling that Noir just didn't find females attractive, which made her feel very sorry for Magenta, should the girl develop any feelings for Noir.

Magenta, being the shy little thing that she was, nearly hid behind Zellina when the strange male turned his attention to her. "H-hi." She stammers out, looking down at the ground in front of her. "It's nice to meet you as well. I thought I was unique, like Auntie Zellina here, but I'm glad to find out that's not true now." She murmurs, keeping her eyes downcast.

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:38 pm
User Image

Lost in the darkness,
Silence surrounds you.
Once there was morning,
Now endless night.

Noir couldn't help but chuckle slightly hearing Megenta stammer slightly. He thought it was kind of cute. "You are unique Miss. While it's true that we originate from the same breed there will be never be another 'Magenta' in the world, wether it be the same coat pattern you have, or the same personality. In the end we are all a bit different eh?" Noir stated kindly his words taking a wiser route then before. Looking to Zellina he nodded softly. "Isn't that right Zellina?" Noir stated wanted to get everyone involved with the discussion once more.

((Short one >.<))

If I could reach you,
Back into the light.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:58 pm
Magenta blinks, then turns and looks at Zellina for confirmation. When she had spoken of being unique, however, she had meant by the way of being the only one of her kind, much like Zellina was the only dragon. She may be a Kitsutora, but she was still the only dragon one.

Zellina smiles at the question, then nods in reply. "Of course. Everyone is unique in their own way, no matter what species they may be." Her voice held the slight tinge of sadness to it, although she tried not to show it.

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:24 pm
User Image

Lost in the darkness,
Silence surrounds you.
Once there was morning,
Now endless night.

Noir smiled softly, he could tell the sadness in Zellina's voice. In his own way he understood what she was probably thinking. Sure everyone was different...but sometimes it felt like you were the only one that was too different. Still Zellina would have to learn on her own to appreciate who she was and love herself and her differences. Who can come to truly love someone when the other person doesn't truly love themselves right?

Looking back to Magenta Noir cocked his head slightly. "So Megenta, I heard you were adopted as a child. If you don't mind would you tell me about your adopted parents? I really would love to hear more about them if you're willing to allow a stranger such as myself to know," Noir said wanting to move the subject to something else in hopes of making Zellina more comfortable.

If I could reach you,
Back into the light.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:33 pm
Magenta thinks for a moment, then smiles and nods. "M-My parents aren't really a couple, they're sisters, so, I guess you could say I've had a very different upbringing? There's Mommy Wynter and Daddy Lanwyn. I call her daddy because she's the more boyish of the two of them. Mommy Wynter is blue and ice cold. She calls herself a Glaceon. Daddy Lanwyn is green and earthy and calls herself a Leafeon." She tilts her head slightly, as if trying to think of more to say on her parents.

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:23 pm
User Image

Lost in the darkness,
Silence surrounds you.
Once there was morning,
Now endless night.

Noir listened politely as Magenta talked about her adoptive parents. He had to say that it was a pleasant surprise to learn that they two who had raised her were both of the same gender. It would mean that he could probably live a much more acceptive lifestyle then back home. The small thought made him smile, he was glad him and his 'sister' might actually live a decent life once everything was over. Noir had found some decent Kitsutora's to be around at least if such a thing could ever happen.

Smiling Noir looked to Magenta. "They sound lovely, I'm happy you found yourself some kind and caring parents to have taken you in and raised you. It is nice to see that kind of thing these days. Maybe there will be a future for us after all..." Noir stated softly more to himself at the end.

If I could reach you,
Back into the light.

.-~♥::RP Subforum::♥~-.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items