Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A song for every feather (Neria & Demy Stardust)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:46 pm
User Image

Neria trotted throughout the evergreen covered forest, her humming in tune with the chirping of birds that sat on hidden branches above; she knew they were there but she couldn't see them. Her dark sockets scoped the area and all that rang through her ears was the clipping of her hooves against the terrain. She loved it just after it rained the air was clear and fresh. Her nostrils flexed and inhaled deeply before she sighed all refreshed.

"I wonder" she uttered merrily, shaking her head side to side still humming in between her thoughts and speaking aloud. "Will it happen today...? Or maybe tomorrow? Or..." she chuckled to herself. Ever sine she was a foal her searches had reached nothing but dead ends but she never gave up and her heart was still full of hope!

"Hello! Is anybody out there!?"
She called, hearing the echoes through the forest, twitching a sweet smile into the wilderness.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:19 pm
User Image

What in the hell was all that NOISE? Demy snorted irritably and cracked open his eyes. Here he was, simply minding his own business and trying to sleep through...well -most- of the day, but someone was being rather rude and talking to the trees. Or maybe to him? He really had no idea.

With another huff the young stallion pushed himself to his feet. He was doing his best to look -rather- peeved, but with bits of his mane hanging down into his eyes comically he just wasn't throwing off the annoyed vibe. He gave the hanging bits a cross-eyed glare before walking off to the source of the noise. If all his huffing didn't alert her to his presence, then the jingling of the items around his neck probably would.

"Am I dealing with a real nutter, or is there any actual reason you're out this early talking to the damn trees?"
Of course 'early' to him was probably late afternoon to nearly everyone else. He enjoyed being up all night and sleeping the day away.
Having announced himself, Demy wound his way around a few final trees and eyed the mare. ...Huh, headwings. Now there was something you didn't see very often. He actually had to blink a few times and look again to be sure he wasn't seeing things.

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:45 am
Neria's expression widened as the young males voice replied. There was someone out here after all! Spinning in a small circle she tried to find who it was the voice belonged to and had to narrow down a brow and tilt her head in confusion when she couldn't. 'OOOh where did it come from?' she gently snorted not realizing his presence was as close as /just behind her/ if it hadn't of been for the jingling of the charms around his neck, she wouldn't have noticed at all. Typical.

"Ah! There you are!"
she chuckled, spinning back around to where she was facing previously as she made her way over t the young male. His features were... Odd to say the least, his back covered by material two leggers used to keep themselves warm and lights that glowed as bright as her horn. This was all very strange and rather interesting at the same time.

"Oh wait, did you say early? Excuse me, but... The suns high in the sky, its almost night time" she corrected him, shuffling the dark red and raven bangs from her face, studying him with her sky blue orbs. "Besides, you shouldn't be sneaking behind people like that! You could scare someone and its no way to treat a lady" Smiling, she /tried/ to keep her attention to his gaze but all his accessories were so bright and eye catching! It was hard to just focus on one place. She out stretched her nose and nudged one of the charms; watching it jingle she let out a squee.

"There so amazing! Where did you get all... The decorations from??"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:47 pm
Demy had stopped, simply staring with a rather annoyed glare as the mare in front of him turned each and every way to find him. Really? REALLY?. If someone was going to wake him up could it at least have been someone not so...fidgety? When she finally managed to spot him he rolled his eyes and gave a small flip of his head to get his mane out of his eyes.

"Yeah, I said early. The sun has nothing to do with one's definition of 'early'." He eyed her back, his own eyes as bright a green as the trinkets hanging from his neck. "..Excuse me? You're going to scold me? You're the one traipsing around calling out to the trees and waking me up, and I'm the rude one? Demy snorted and gave another toss of his head. Oh brother.

And right in the middle of his musings he jumped as she reached out to touch at the items around his neck. "Whoa whoa whoa lady, what are you doing?!" He stepped back, expression stuck somewhere between horror and downright confusion. Who in the heck just walked around and poked at a stranger's things? ESPECIALLY when they had an (oddly similar...) glowing blue horn on their head? Sheesh, she could put an eye out with that thing! He recovered, if only enough to give a snarky answer. "Ah ah ah, a star never shares his secrets.

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:38 pm
Neria listened as this stallion just kept on rambling and rambling, what was he on? The definition of waking up at the wrong side of the bed definitely occurred to this guy. She flicked her tail to the ground irritably of how this stallion was treating her and jumped backwards when he pulled away at her aproach, stumbling along her feet in a not-so elegant manor. What is with him!? Ah, so that stumble wasn't so gracefull.. REALLY, hmpth! If anyone is a prince it certainly isn't THIS GUY

"Wow, I have never met anyone so cranky! You should learn some manors, I won't allow a stranger to treat a princess in such a way! A star, pff... Don't joke with me. "
She laughed lightly and turned her head slowly closing her eyes, she dipped her head downwards and tilted it sidewards to re-open them, eying him sweetly.

"You see, I was admiring how you were very oddly, but decently attired, but f you can't take a compliment well then I suppose you don't really understand the meaning of it. Perhaps I should teach you how to be grateful." With a light chuckle, she raised her head and pushed it forwards towards him, halting only centimeters away.

"Anyway!" she sang, cheerfully. "What is your name? OH bright sir," ' well this should be amusing, I wonder what daddy would think of this guy. Teehee.'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:23 pm
"-You- aren't the patron saint of manners yourself there 'princess'." Demy tilted his own head, giving her a rather smart-a** smirk. "Now, I suggest you stop jumping to conclusions if you expect anyone to take -you- seriously. You, for example, have not a damn clue about me and yet you think I can't take a compliment? Pffft, I'm all about the compliments babe. It -isn't- a compliment to randomly touch all over ones things..NOR is it very 'polite'. Seems -you- are the one that needs to be taught."

Now, rather than recoil away at her sudden closeness, Demy simply leaned forward the last few centimeters and bumped at her head with his own. ...Of course being careful not to impale her on his horn, because he figured if that didn't kill her it'd simply bring on another lecture about being polite. "You see, I rather enjoy others remarking about how awesome I am, I mean...it's rather hard not to notice it. So dear, I know how to be grateful.".

Smirking again, he moved back to view her at a more comfortable distance. "Demy Stardust...see, told you I was a star. And your name?"

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:46 am
Neria /tried/ to keep a serious face as she sternly glared back into his emerald eyes, she watched as his expression uncoiled and curled every so often into smirks and she was dying to make a few sly remarks but she refrained herself. After all, a lady wasn't like that. This guy sure knows how to talk... At least its entertainment!

She was surprised as he came closer to her, the least expected thing after the last reaction but she kept her stare focused until finally, she couldn't hold it in any more. Her smile twitched madly then the next thing she was laughing uncontrollably."Pff that.. Haha.. Was, teehee .. SO FUNNY!" she had to lower her head until she could calm down she was laughing so hard, tears streaming down her face. When they cooled off a little, she shook her head and back tracked a respectable amount of steps, lifting back into his gaze.

"Demy Stardust you say? Thats a fancy name! It suits you" she nodded, smiling happily now. She hadn't met someone who could make her laugh so much in her life! So he wasn't... The most, well spoken but at least he could speak his mind. 'he's not so bad...' "My Name is Neria" the headwings upon her head stretched out a little, and lowered into a bow before retracting back into place.

"So..." She started, eying the little trinket by his ears. "Explain to me more what you mean by star? Is that like an occupation?" She had no idea how it could be... The only stars she knew of was those that twinkled in the night sky.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:05 am
What in the -world- was this one on?
"Funny...right. Um...yeah if you say so?"
He really had no idea what she was going on about. Then again, it was likely he probably didn't care too much either.

At the mention of his fancy name the stallion puffed up proudly. See! He COULD take a compliment!
"Well thank you for noticing! It is indeed quite fitting."
Demy nodded to the other's little bow. Those wings on her head were rather fascinating, but thankfully he wasn't so rude as to just blurt out a question about them.

"Well, Neria, a star is simply what a star wishes to be."
...Wow, what a helpful answer, huh?
"You are probably thinking of the ones in the sky, am I right? ...Of course I am, but yes, that's one kind of star. Then there's stars like me who wander the land and bring a little bit of light to other's lives. Heh, seems I did my job huh? Doesn't look like you can stop laughing at me..."

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items