Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Annchen's SoA Journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:39 am
On this page:

Quests and character ideas
Fanart
Fanart #2
Fanart #3
Ending graphics
Winning prompts
- Blota
- Skuld
- Nifol/Jabez
- Yrse
- Odi
Character concepts  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:22 am
Quests, character concepts etc.
Quest thread (more updated than this)

Priority quests

- Craneberry remake, apothecary in K'A. Alt female leopard.

- Estrilde, Hantan's mother.

Random character ideas go here...

- Bifrost, male, old rogue lines Bifrost and Torbjörn went to Stormborn!
- Diseased lion for K'A, cub born there would be best. Yay! N'Seka heart
- Someone to send to Ela or a custom in
- Swampie, greens, browns, natural. Someone to send or custom in.
- Kizingo'zaa: muse = tail tufts

Lineart love
- Old rogue male
- Kizingo'Zaa male (and female)
- Male hyena
- Newest rogue male/female
- Newest leopard lady
- Ela male
- Cheetah/leopard hybrids male/female
- Leopon female
- Dawnwalker female  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:24 am
Fanart post

User Image
Mogami drew Skugga and Mazi

User Image
Fanart by Crys (#142605 on wajas)

User Image
By fazzle.

User ImageUser Image
By Claix (#222935 on wajas)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:39 am
Fanart post #2

User Image
By Blu Chalk

User Image
By Blu Chalk

User Image
By SilverLutz  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:41 am
Fanart #3

In case of arts...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:42 am
Ending graphics and banners

User Image
not sure who did this one for me... Someone on wajas

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

banners by ℝ☢rʎ (#72383 on wajas)  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:48 am
The prompt for Blota

Rp-prompt
For several moons now, he's been playing near the borderlands. Not so near that anyone else would worry for the safety of the Sacrifice, of course, but near enough that he can feel appropriately daring... and also so that he can meet with his new-found friend. A lovely lioness from a nearby pride has been visiting with him for a while now, and he's been teaching her about the ways of the Mizimu'Tungika in hopes that she will join them. What better way to bring additional honour to his family than by bringing in a new member?!

At their last meeting he told her about his role as Sacrifice, and she spent the rest of the visit trying to convince him to leave. Now all she does when they meet is plead with him to leave, to run away with her and save his own life. She's even begun to bring a few of her friends with her - older lions. Bigger lions. Lions who can protect them both from the pride, while he escapes.

What does he do? You may respond OOC or IC.

Blota
Why couldn't she understand? This was what the spirits wanted, this was what he wanted. Why couldn't she see that? He had tried to explain everything to her, and she had seemed really interested in the pride (and in him) until he told her about his part in the pride. Was she jealous? Was that it? He had tried to explain to her that he would get a chance to protect his pride and that he would then be re-born as something much better. It would be far worse to run and risk not being re-born at all, but she didn't seem to care about that. Instead she had encouraged him to shame his family. He had finally told her that he would run away with her the next night just to make her shut up.

It was with a heavy heart and with a sick stomach he moved toward their meeting place. This was very dangerous, but the Scryers and the Haruspex he had discussed the matter with had assured him it was the only way. The female seemed to interpret his mood as mere nervousness and assured him that no one would hurt him when they got away from here. As if that was what he was dreading... Suddenly he wished that they were really running away from everything.

He heard himself explain the best way to avoid the scouts to the large lions that had accompanied her. The rest was easy, and it felt as if someone else controlled his body for him. His body trotted along next to the misled female, and the bigger lions fanned out behind them to watch for followers. But everything was eerily quiet.

"Don't run," he whispered softly as they reached a bend in the path, "Just let them capture you. They told me they'd go easy on you."

The look she gave him was filled with confusion, but it changed to a hateful snarl when she heard how her so called friends were slaughtered behind them. It was okay, they had tried to harm the pride.

He couldn't understand why she attacked him.

"They will never be reborn, but you could," he whimpered, dodging her claws, but everything was playing out just the way the Haruspex had told him it would. "Please?"

Another swipe of her claws was the only answer he got before she was overpowered by the warriors and dragged away, cursing and screaming. She would understand. She would understand. He just hoped that her spirit wasn't lost already.

The prompt for Skuld

Quote:
We go out in the world and take our chances,
Fate is just the weight of circumstances,
That's the way that lady luck dances!
Roll the bones!

Why are we here?
Because we're here,
Roll the bones!
Why does it happen?
Because it happens,
Roll the bones!

It's action -- reaction,
Random interaction.
So who's afraid,
Of a little abstraction?
Can't get no satisfaction,
From the facts?
You better run, homeboy,
A fact's a fact,
From Nome to Rome, boy.

What's the deal? Spin the wheel.
If the dice are hot -- take a shot.
Play your cards. Show us what you got,
What you're holding.
If the cards are cold,
Don't go folding.
Lady Luck is golden;
She favours the bold. That's cold,
Stop throwing stones,
The night has a thousand saxophones. So get out there and rock,
And roll the bones.
Get busy!

Quote:
I will tell you a story about two prides, neighbours but perhaps not very friendly neighbours. There was no love lost between them, but since Mizimu'Tungika was a large and militaristic pride the peaceful lions of Mto'Kilima tried not to be too vocal about their neighbours' horrible and barbaric customs. So the two prides lead their separate lives, mostly ignoring each other and thus keeping the peace.

One day it so happened that a young lioness of the Mto'Kilima heard something strange when she was out hunting on her own. Following the noises led her to an old lioness acting in a most curious way. The spotted female held a mouthful of bones and with a sudden jerk of her head she released them and sent them flying. When the bones landed the lioness inspected them from all angles before collecting them in her mouth again and repeating the procedure.

"What are you doing?" the young lioness asked, sniffing one of the old bones that had landed close to her. It looked worn and had marks from lion teeth.

"Waiting for you," the old one responded, before pushing all the bones together in a pile. "You should hunt in that direction tonight."

"What?" Dis said and sat down in front of the other, "There are only lizards and thorny bushes over there. Why would I want to hunt there?"

"I know only what I'm told," Skuld said and yawned, revealing a broken canine and several bad teeth, "I knew you’d come here, and I know you need to hunt in that direction. If you're not going to listen to good advice I might as well leave."

"The bones told you this?" Dis asked, intrigued. Perhaps she should run in the direction the spotted lioness suggested this evening. Just for a while, and if she didn't find anything she could go to her usual hunting grounds.

"Not the bones, child," the old lioness said, "The spirits."

Spirits. A chill ran along Dis’s spine as she realised that this must be one of the Spirit-bound. An evil witch perhaps? What if it was a trap to lure her away? She knew that the neighbouring lions were dangerous and sacrificed others to become stronger.

"Are you going to take me somewhere and sacrifice me?" she asked and rose, in case the other should attack. She was fairly certain she could take on the old biddy and win without too much effort, but you never knew. To her surprise the other lioness started to laugh, and didn't stop for a good long while.

"Sacrifice? You?" she wheezed when she finally managed to collect herself, "What makes you think you are good enough for that honour."

Not good enough? Dis was confused and more than a little bit insulted. She almost started to argument that she was much better than any mangy spirit lion, and that she would make an excellent sacrifice, but she caught herself in time. Fine. She would hunt where this old witch suggested, but only to try to prove that her so called spirits had got it wrong.

"Fine," she said, "I'll hunt over there, but only if you go there with me. And if this is some kind of trap you will be sorry. I could kill you, you know."

"Yes," Skuld said, "They told me as much."

They travelled in silence, mostly because the old lioness was carrying her bones in her maw. Every now and then she stopped to toss the bones, and pointed out which way to go. Dis watched her do this and at the stop that would be their last she couldn’t keep her mouth shut.

"That way," she said before Skuld had a chance to speak, "Right?"

"The cub is learning," the other lioness said and arched an eyebrow.

They could feel the scent of the injured antelope before they saw it, and it was an easy kill, even without old Skulds help. She reluctantly surrendered one of the antelope’s hind legs to the old female, and they started to travel back the way they came. Dis dragging the antelope between her legs and Skuld with a mouth full of old bones and antelope leg. As they got to the place where she had first met the bone-rattler they parted ways, still without a word. But Dis felt she had to say something so she put her kill down and turned back.

"Could I learn?" she called after the other, "To see with the bones?"

"Maybe," the old lioness said over her shoulder, "With training. The spirits seem to like you, but you are so very young."

"I'm not that young," she protested, insulted, "I am an adult and a valuable member of my pride."

"Your soul is young," the lioness said, "Ask for Skuld if you ever come to Mizimu'Tungika. I'd put in a good word for you, but I suspect the Spirits will too, and they are more important."

The young lioness huffed and picked up her prey again. She would never visit Mizimu'Tungika if she could help it. No, let the witches have their Spirits. She was just curious, that was it. She might see if she could find this Skuld again in the future. Perhaps. Possibly. Might be best to discuss this with the elders of the pride.

She never did, and she never told her pride members that she sometimes sought out their enemy to get advice from one of their scryers. One day they would blame her for their doom.

---
Notes: I've got permission from Slander to use Mizimu'Tungika, the Mto'Kilima is just a pride I made up for the sake of the story.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:53 am
Annchen
PLOT MY FUTURE!

Your Name: Annchen
Cub's Name: Nifol
Meaning: dark (old English)
Future Rank: Scout
Prompt Reply: I'll just write as if I would if I wrote a plot thread for him.

Teach me I'm not invincible!
You'd think that a cub raised in an environment filled with disease and death would learn to be humble and to appreciate the fragility of life. Yeah, not Nifol. Being untouchable by the disease will make him reckless and leave him with a sense of immortality. He's very confident and usually accomplices what he sets out to do (mostly since he's confident he'll succeed). There's one thing he wants but can not get however, the title of warrior. After a nasty run in with a healthy lion outside the pride lands he's not as keen on defending his pride in head on battle anymore. Instead he will train to become a scout, and use sneaky tactics to get the upper paw.

Danger in the roguelands
I'd like him to take a stupid risk while on a little trip in the roguelands, perhaps as an adolescent. He'll get into a fight with a lion and nearly pay for it with his life. In his world lions are often weak and sickly, and he's play wrestled and won with lions his own age in the pride. He knows that there are healthy lions out there, but his past experiences fill him with a sense of false security. In short: I need you adolescent lion to beat him up! Bonus points if it's a girl. Before this incident he toyed with the idea to leave his pride, but afterwards he will want to stick closer to home. In the K'A he might be invincible, in the rougelands - not so much.

Back on the horse
Thanks to the excellent healers of the pride Nifol didn't get any physical scars after the fight. His mind is another matter... For a while he gets very depressed and doesn't believe in his own abilities anymore. I need someone to talk him out of this funk and suggest that he might be an excellent scout and help the pride that way, even if he can't become the strongest warrior evar...

Love hurts
I'd like Nifol to fall for someone in a big way. Either a puppy love thing that develops slowly, or something when he's an adolescent or young adult. Species doesn't matter here (but... uh... feline please). The whole thing ends with her dying in some way he can't rescue her from, either the plague or something else. Could also be reworked into "she leaves in a way that makes him think she's dead" if you don't want to kill off a character. A breeding before death maybe? But not necessary.

He learns the hard way that he can't take life for granted, and turns slightly more humble. And after this he closes his heart... He don't want to be hurt again, so he refuses to let himself love. He might fling or even take a mate (if assaulted by a matchmaker) but only for the good of his pride, and he will try to keep his feelings out of it (Good luck with that Nifol!)

Needed for this plot: feline girl, matchmaker to bother him later???

I have some more ideas, but I think these will do for now. I want some things to develop in RP too. I get this vivid image of Auntie Birdie nipping his tail when he does something he's not supposed to do, but that's not a plot idea...

Tell me something you like about K'A: The realism, the potential for drama and dark RP... I have a hard time finding something I don't like.

Annchen
And one more...

Which leopon are you trying for? the masked girl
Are they staying with their mother or going with their father? Father

Name Yrse
Meaning The name of a a tragic heroine of Scandinavian legend.
Personality Yrse is very self conscious due to the fact that she’s clumsier and much larger than the average leopard. She will figure out she’s half lion eventually (it’d be cute if daddy was the one to break the news...) but she’ll still be uncomfortable about her size. She’ll grow as big as some lions.

But she tries to work around her difficulties and become a good leopard and a good daughter. She might seem shy but if she sets her mind to something she will not give up. Impossible is not in her vocabulary - if you work hard you can get anything!

Prompt choice c
Prompt Response Yrsa stared at the stupid tree. She was a leopard for crying out loud, it shouldn’t be so hard. It was humiliating that daddy still had to carry her up the tree they were sleeping in. She was sure other leopards her age wouldn’t need that help. But she had decided. She would learn to climb TODAY even if it killed her. After watching dad and trying to figure out what he did (other than having longer legs than her obviously) she felt she was ready to try out her theories.

First she tried with a running start, leaping up the trunk of the tree to get higher. The first try wasn’t very successful. She ran up and then slid down, landing on her rump with a humiliating thud. No... Not quite. On her next try she still used a running start, but tried to position her front legs wider apart and hug the tree to stay up while she used her hind legs to push herself up, up, UP! She managed to get higher than the last try before giving up, and made a mental note of the moves that worked and those that didn’t.

After a quick breather she tried again, and again, and again...

Later that night every muscle in her body was sore, and she had more than a few bruises, but she could surprise daddy by climbing up the tree all by herself. Oh, ok... With a little push from daddy at the end. But tomorrow she’d climb all the way!

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:42 am
Annchen
I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE BOY WITH THE TWO STRIPES!
cub's birth name: Odi
will your cub be traveling to the mwezi'johari on their naming quest? Not sure, he'd be starved for family interaction so it's a possibility.
will your cub be returning to the Jini'Msemi Swamplands? Yup, unless plots happen. But I do like the swampies so it'd have to be awesome plots.

personality: He’ll never. Shut. Up. Odi is a little chatter bug and seems to be able to go on forever and ever about nothing in particular. It might just be his way to find his place and be seen in the large litter, but it sure can be annoying at times. As a cub he’ll probably get away with it most of the time on account of being cute but I imagine his siblings won't be as impressed wink

His family gives him comfort and he enjoys being around others, talking, talking, talking. Loneliness and silence are two very scary things to him, and that's another reason for his chattering. His name quest will be a real challenge since he will have to leave his familiar surroundings and support systems behind. I expect some drama when that time comes...

anything else? Worst thing he does? He gets especially chatty at night when they're all supposed to be sleeping... He talks his little head off and then zonks out, leaving those of his siblings that are easily disturbed wide awake.

Annchen
Urgh...Seasick!
Lion's Name: Halvdan
Name Meaning: Half-done/half-finished in swedish, but as a name it probably meant half-danish or half-scandinavian originally.
Original Pride Member: Yes (born in with one Stormborn parent (Torfast, deceased) and one thrall parent (random lioness, also deceased))
How was he separated from his band?
He was scouting ahead of the band when they hit a spot of bad weather. They all found shelter, and the band later found the place where he must have weathered the storm, but that was the last trace of him. Any tracks outside the small shelter had been washed away by the rain and after searching the area his band assumed he must have walked over the edge of a cliff in the storm or possibly been eaten by a monster.

What's he been doing since he was separated?
Well, it’s all a bit of a blur for some reason. No, I don’t remember. No, really. *sigh* What? Why do you say that? Fine, do you promise never to tell anyone? If you tell anyone about this I’ll beat you so hard your grandcubs will get bruises! Ok? Ok. You know I could kill you. That's better.

See, there was this lioness. Stop laughing! Your mother is fat. Of course she was good looking. Do you want to hear the story or not? She was all wet and... Stop. Laughing. The storm, remember? The shelter I had found was not big enough for the two of us, and she told me she had seen a bigger better shelter on her way.

No, I didn’t ask her why she hadn’t stopped there in the first place. She was smoking hot I tell you, what would you have done? Stop bawling, you deserved that bite. I didn’t even break the skin, what kind of whiny Viking are you?

Anyway, we walked for a long time in the rain. No, I don’t know how long, it always feel like forever when you’re sogging wet. The way her wet fur clung to her... Ahem. I digress. We got to this other shelter and she even had some herbs in a pouch for a little fun while we waited for the rain to stop. Very friendly lioness. And after that… It’s a bit hazy. Strong stuff that... I think there were more females at some point and I know I smelled the sea. And… uh. Anyway. I woke up out here alone. Yup.

No, I’m sure that’s it. Nothing more to tell you.

… Maybe a little. Oh, I told you she was hot, didn’t I? What kind of Viking are you? Fill in the blanks yourself!

How does he feel about his "rescue?"
He’s in two minds about it, but it is a bit of a relief. Since the lioness ditched him he’s been wandering in the rogue lands without much purpose, a bit too embarrassed to go back. With the band finding him... Well, it’s a solution to his dilemma. He’ll go willingly but will stick to his story that he doesn’t remember much and that he lost his way. Being lured away by a Mermaid is more than a little bit embarrassing and he will take the secret to his grave.

Anything else you want to say? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geHLdg_VNww&ob=av3e !

Not sure where that monologue came from, but it felt right at the time smile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:45 am
.:more room for contests and concepts:.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:47 am
Interesting concepts go here

Annchen
Partner 1: Annchen
Partner 2: Pearlyblue

Name for Twin 1: Iphalha (twin)
Name for Twin 2: Impinda (repeat)
Twin 1's personality: Iphalha is the more independent one of the twins, and as she grows older this desire to be her own person will also grow. She likes to sit and think about things, quietly. Her large family makes things like “quiet” and “alone” challenging so her imagination and ingenuity gets plenty of exercise.

Twin 2's personality: Impinda is a bright and happy girl with a tendency for mischief. She has a somewhat carefree attitude and cares very little for the opinion of others, though she will of course always listen to reason. She is a good girl, just sometimes a little carefree.

What kind of relationship do the Twins have with one another? (Be specific, include what they think of each other.)
Iphalha loves her sister and shares a closer bond with her than with her other siblings. However, sometimes it all gets too much, especially when Impinda can't seem to understand the importance of personal space and personal time.

Impinda thoroughly enjoys being a twin, and considers Iphahla to be a part of her own identity. She doesn't get her sister's wish for a more defined individuality and finds it nothing but natural, and kinda hilarious, when people mistake them for one another.

How do they use their appearances to their advantage? (Or why not?)
Impinda loves to confuse others about which sister is which, and frequently tries to entice Iphahla to participate in games designed to do just that. Guessing games (what's my name?), switcharoos, mirror movements, anything goes. She finds their similarity an endless source of amusement (and to some degree, comfort), and that won't change much as she grows up.

Iphalha humours her sister and her games, but she is more comfortable trying to fool lions outside of the immediate family. Her heart breaks a little when a sibling (or even worse - their mother) mistakes one of them for the other. As she grows older she will absolutely refuse to take part in these games, and will try to find ways to express herself and make herself different in appearance from her sister.

Do they have any other similarities? How do they differ? (Hobbies, opinions, ideas, ect.)
They both love their family, their pride and each other, and they both show great promise as huntresses, especially when together, but their personalities differ enough to create some interesting conflicts between the two in the future....
Iphalha is more sensitive than her sister, and sometimes takes things personally even if they were never meant that way.

Hilarious plot idea: Iphalha freaking out completely if they manage to get pregnant with the same Umholi. You know... It could happen. In this pride it might even be very likely xd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:48 am

Geith and Hoeh. 350k/350k, custom slot needed for Geith.
DONE and DONE!

Annchen
.:. Sisters .:.

Girl 1's name: Hoeh

Name meaning: Blood

Owner: Pearlyblue

Personality: Hoeh was unfortunately born with a very strong seer ability. Unfortunately, because roughly once a week the visions will yank reality right out from under her paws. The way that this manifests can be somewhat varied, from remembering things that didn't happen and therefore talking in a very confused manner, to full-blown debilitating confusion, where she hardly even knows where, or who, she is.

During such periods of helplessness, she must really depend on her sister, and it causes her quite some concern to know that she is a burden, if only an occational one. When she is not under the influence of her visions, Hoeh is quite strong and capable. She works hard in an effort to both compensate for the times when she is useless, and to strengthen her body in a more or less conscious attempt to "ground" herself more firmly in reality. She is friendly enough, but somewhat wary, which can make her seem strict. But she is always aware that the next "episode" could befall her at any time, so she rarely allows herself to fully drop her guard.

Hoeh really loves her sister, and quietly wishes that she could somehow give something back for all the times when Geith has had to take care of her.

Girl 2's name: Geith

Name meaning: Blood

Owner: Annchen

Personality: Geith is a down to earth lioness, and it usually takes a lot to ruffle her feathers. She believes in herself and in what she can do with her own teeth and paws, and does not really like religion and other things she cannot understand or explain. She’s level headed when it comes to her own feelings too, and takes pride in the fact that she rarely shows anger, joy or otherwise let her feelings get the better of her. Those that manage to spark her anger usually regret it, however, and Geith has a very good memory.

When she loves someone she doesn’t shout it from the mountaintops, or even whisper it in their ear. She’s fiercely loyal instead. So far her sister is the only lion that qualifies. Geith is torn between wanting to protect her sister in her moments of weakness, and becoming increasingly irritated at her strange behaviour. Hoeh has had her fits as long as she can remember, but it’s the strange ramblings afterward that are really getting to her.

The white sister have never really felt her seer powers, and she will probably only have a few visions during her lifetime.

Any brief plot ideas or a brief history snippet you'd like to share: These two rogues travel together and their family bond is quite strong. They are both daughters to Veri, Godess of blood, but she left them with a rogue coalition when they were still cubs, since the goddess is notoriously bad at social relations with mortals. She does check up on them from time to time, but they will probably never know this.

Possible plot ideas: Hoeh’s visions lead them to someone who’s injured, and they help him/her for a while. Geith has to consider the possibility that there is something more behind her sister’s condition. She doesn’t like it.

They’re attacked by a male while Hoeh is weak and he is chased off – barely. When he comes back for revenge he’s in for a surprise. Two pissed off sisters intent on kicking his butt.

Meetings where Geith may have to try to explain/cover for Hoeh's crazy talk.

Love triangle: Both sisters are interested in the same male, but Hoeh tries to push him towards Geith by pretending to think that he's ugly/stupid/boring/smell funny.

Someone tries to mess with the girls in one way or another and gets a surprise late night visit by "mom". The sisters can never figure out why Mr Meanypants is suddenly nice to them.

Annchen owns goddess of blood - family ties are a-ok.

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 am
Veri's powers, first draft

Annchen
Powers okayed by tuesdaycat (five senses) and Mimsey (healing)

Owner: Annchen
God: Veri
Domain: Blood
Temporary Powers:
1 – Scent of blood: She is surrounded by a faint scent of blood. Mortals in her presence can feel a metallic taste in their mouth or feel a scent of blood coming from an undefined direction. The scent can range from the stink of old rotten blood to the scent of fresh blood depending on her mood. Power is only active within a radius of 10 metres or so and it becomes less noticeable and eventually vanishes completely if a mortal stays in her presence for a long period of time. Gods can feel the scent of blood too but can always pinpoint the smell to her.
2 – Song of salix: Mortals in her presence are more prone to bleeding and they will bleed more if they are injured after being exposed to her. Existing wounds will start to bleed more and freshly healed ones might start to ooze blood again. Weak creatures with large open wounds run a risk of bleeding to death. (no characters will die from this unless the player wants them to of course) Lasts for 1 hour after exposure. Doesn’t affect gods.
3 – Curse of blood: When angered she can cause bleeding (usually from the nose, ears or eyes) in a mortal. This is not painful or fatal, but can certainly be unpleasant. Bleeding lasts for 1-3 hours depending on how miffed she is, and the injury then disappears without a trace (more than the blood left behind). Can be used on gods, but in that case the strain on her is great and it only bleeds for a minute at most. Not worth it unless she’s extremely angry and doesn’t think before acting.

Permanent Power:
Transfusion: The goddess can give a mortal creature some of her own blood to counteract a blood loss or cure anemia. (after an injury, after a complicated birth, to cure someone that is anemic etc.) This is extremely taxing and she can’t save someone that’s too badly injured or has huge gaping wounds since her mere presence will make existing wounds bleed more. For best effect any wounds needs to be as healed as possible before she does this, otherwise she might just drain herself and still have the creature bleed to death.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:51 am
All my SoA uncerts:

Amanita
Amarantos
Aruná
Bifrost
Blota
Buna
Dayo
Ee'bo
Eld
Epona
Estrilde
Geith
Halvdan
Hanja
Hantan'gang
Isifo'intombi
Jabez
Mazi
Msrah
N'Seka
Odi
Omurtak sim Narfi
Paean
Skada
Skugga
Skuld
Svärta
Thabisa
Torbjörn
Truls
Tu
Umjaho
Urd
Vaina
Vappu
Veri
Viverri
Xatu
Xefo
Xwaya
Yrse
Özge

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:11 am
Name ideas:

Querencia: (n.) a place from which one's strength is drawn, where one feels at home; the place where you are you most authentic self.

Kokumo: This one will not die, Yoruba, Nigeria

Saturday (girl): Ama, Amma, Foowa, Awo (Ghana)  
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff