Rosewood High School: OPEN! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rogue Snowball

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:17 am
User Image

Isn't that what everyone tells you? High school is fun and exciting, you find yourself!... Enjoy these years, you'll miss it when you're older!... You're only in high school once! I mean, do you get the hint here? High school is where you find many, many things. Your true friends, your true enemies, your loves...Our story starts in high school, just like any other. You have 10 teenagers enrolled in the same high school who all know each other really well. It's during their sophomore year that this happens. This is the time when romances spark, friendship blazes, and enemies appear. How could they not? Will the romances turn bad? Will the friendships become more friendly? Will the enemies become friends? Will nothing turn out right? That is all for you to decide.

Profiles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:53 pm
User Image
Rosewood High School

open and accepting

a Snowboy9 production

inspiration from my imagination, s m i l e y face action, and xomorbida_b_weirxo

photo credit to photobucket, and myself

Rogue Snowball

Rogue Snowball

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:15 pm
Rules Can't Live Without Them

User Image

✧ ℓιтεяαcч
If you haven't figured it out this is a literate role play. I want a paragraph. That means 5-8 sentences... is it really that hard? One-liners... I can't stress enough how much they annoy me. If you give out a one-liner how in the world is someone supposed to post afterwards with a literate response? Absolutely no one-liners, I'm not even giving a warning its that simple. No ch4t sp34k okay? No n00b talk either, this isn't for some 1st grader. I'm not some nazi over grammar and spelling, but at least try. There's spell check, read it over, I don't care what you do just try. Your intro will need to be more than the standard paragraph so that we have a better insight of your character.

✧ ρσsтιηg
There's only a couple of things here to go over. A couple things are that *these* will not be used for actions, "these" will be used for talking, and this for thoughts, and this for texts, e-mails, etc. And when you're talking in OOC please use these (()) or these [[ ]].As for the posts themselves, I want some decoration. I'm the simple type, I don't want all this stuff blinking all over the place, or more pictures than words (don't give me that a picture is worth a thousand words crap). The world is all about balance, well so are the posts. I'm not simple enough for bland posts, so at least decorate it with more than words and colors. Put a picture, put a quote, just decorate it. As for colors, don't use the crazy bright colors for everything.

✧ яσмαηcε
Obviously we're going to have some romance in this Rp. So once the jeans are off time skip, okay? Be realistic with the whole romance thing. Don't be the one who sees the person, asks out the person a minute later, and love the other in 2 seconds. That doesn't truthfully happen in real life, we all know it.

✧ яεsтяιcтισηs
First off, cursing is allowed, but keep it to a minimum. Every other word (you know what I mean) gets annoying after a while, not to mention idiotic.

✧ cнαяαcтεяs
You will pick out your own characters, but be good about them. Make them resemble the character, okay? They are all sophomores in high school, so make the age right. If you haven't guessed, no anime pictures for characters, it just wouldn't fit. No dramatic pasts either, not every one's mother dies or father beats them, let's be realistic. To reserve a character, you will need to send me a Pm with the subject as "Can I...". Once you have the reserve skeleton in and you get my okay work on your character profile and send it to me. The subject will be "Love. Laugh. Hurt." Don't have this and I won't accept. Keep that in mind.

✧ σтнεя
I hope you read all of the other rules, they're kind of jumbled. If you have, awesome, if not then please do. A good thing to mention is that I'm the boss here. What I say goes. No questions asked. I may add rules, but I will tell you if I do so you can look at it. Also, lets try to keep this RP alive, I worked hard on it and I hate the whole hit-and-run scheme. So post every couple of days or something like that, I understand busy schedules and all that, but tell me if you won't be on for days at a time. I don't want to kick someone off for that when it was out of their control. Get it? Got it? Good.

And In This Case Rules Aren't Meant To Be Broken...

Story | Rules | Skeleton | Characters | White List | Black List | Schedule/Weather | Announcements | Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:23 pm
User Image

Skeletions Without Them We Are Just A Pile Of Flesh

[align=center][size=18][color=COLOR1][b]First Name[/b][strike]Last Name[/strike][/size]
[size=10]❝[url=link]link to more pictures if you want. Place some kind of quote here that describes your charecter.[/url]❞[/color][/align]
[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]

[u][size=14][color=COLOR3]❤ н ε ʟ ʟ σ ω σ я ʟ ɗ ❤[/color][/size][/u]
[size=10][color=COLOR3]♦[/color] [b][color=COLOR2] мy ƒяιεиɗs cαʟʟ мε:[/color][/b][color=COLOR1] ROLE
[size=10][color=COLOR3]♦[/color] [b][color=COLOR2] ʟαsτ τιмε ι cнεcκεɗ ι'м α:[/color][/b] GENDER
[size=10][color=COLOR3]♦[/color] [b][color=COLOR2] cσuиτ мy cαиɗʟεs:[/color][/b]AGE[color][/size]

[u][size=14][color=COLOR3]☀ τ н ε s τ α я σ ƒ τ н ε s н σ ω ☀[/color][/size][/u]
[size=10][color=COLOR3]♦[/color] [b][color=COLOR2] ι sεcяετʟy ʟσvε:[/color][/b][color=COLOR1] CRUSH
[size=10][color=COLOR3]♦[/color] [b][color=COLOR2] j'αɗσяε:[/color][/b] LIKES [at least 5]
[size=10][color=COLOR3]♦[/color] [b][color=COLOR2] jε ɗετεsτε:[/color][/b] HATES [atleast 5]
[size=10][color=COLOR3]♦[/color] [b][color=COLOR2] мσи ɗιεu![/color][/b] FEARS [at least 5][/color][/size]

[u][size=14][color=COLOR3]♫ ρ α s τ τ σ ρ я ε s ε и τ ♫[/color][/size][/u]
[size=10][color=COLOR3]♦[/color] [b][color=COLOR2] τнιs ιs мε:[/color][/b][color=COLOR1] PERSONALITY AND BIO [a paragraph or two please]
[size=10][color=COLOR3]♦[/color] [b][color=COLOR2] σн, вy τнε ωαy:[/color][/b] OTHER [anything extra you want to add]

[size=10][color=COLOR3]♦[/color] [b][color=COLOR2] ι αм вuτ α ρuρρετ:[/color][/b] GAIA USERNAME[/color][/size]

Make sure you fill out all the CAPITAL parts of this and change the color. Other than that do not change any other parts of it either. Thanks.

Story | Rules | Skeleton | Characters | White List | Black List | All the Info | Announcements | Reserved

Rogue Snowball

Rogue Snowball

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:36 pm
✧ мιss. qυεεηвεε{open}
This chick? Oh yeah, she's your queen. Everyone girl wants to be her, all the guys want her. She pretty much runs the school as far as popularity goes. Watch out though! She may seem like the nicest girl alive, but get on her bad side... just don't go there. She has a group of followers that she hardly pays any mind to, they're not important. Who is important is her boyfriend, мя. αтнℓεтε. Her favorite color is Indigo.

✧ мя. αтнℓεтε{open}
You don't want to mess with this kid. He runs the school with мιss. qυεεηвεε at his side. He's a big guy too, so don't get in his way! He's the quarterback of your football team, the Warriors, so don't think he isn't protected. He's going out with мιss. qυεεηвεε. Although he seems like the bad guy, he actually treats the girls right, but sees nothing serious with anyone yet. Maybe that will change? His favorite color is Dark Blue.

✧ мιss. вσσкωσям {taken- DisposableDarkness}
This chick right here has a need of her own to read books. You can always find her with her nose in a book drinking some coffee at a coffee shop. But don't think she's modest, she has a killer personality and she isn't afraid to show it off. She's best friends with мιss. vσcαℓιsт, they've known each other for years. She also has taken a liking for мя. sмσσтн. However, it takes her a while to be comfortable in the scheme of high school. She's really open with her friends, but at first she comes off shy. But don't worry, this chick can be the best friend you've been waiting for. Her favorite color is Green.

✧ мя. ηεя∂{open}
Yeah this is the guy who gets the straight A's. He's included in pretty much all of the extra curricular activities and is a good boy in school. That doesn't mean he can't live a little though. He has this alluring trait that make people gravitate toward him without much effort. He's easily likable and is actually rather cute. He helps out most of the football team in his tutoring ways, мя. αтнℓεтε being one of his regular clients. Don't be afraid to ask him for help, he is always willing to do a good deed. His favorite color is Olive.

✧ мιss. vσcαℓιsт {taken- xomorbida_b_weirxo}
This girl right here has some individual flare. She doesn't care what other people think and she definitely doesn't go under мιss. qυεεηвεε's rule. She's easy to get along with with her happy and rebellious self. She doesn't care much for structure and you better not tell her what to do or you might see her true rebel self. She wears lots of colors and isn't afraid to show off her individuality. Her best friend is мιss. вσσкωσям, a chick who's always been there for her even in her darkest hours. Music and friends are her life, she can't live without either one. She has a major crush on мя. gυιтαяιsт. Her favorite color is Red.

✧ мя. gυιтαяιsт{taken- Snowboy9}
This guy is a crazy dude. He wears some very hot clothes, just like мιss. vσcαℓιsт, one of his closest friends. He too happens to be close with мιss. вσσкωσям and see her true colors. Want some musical education? He can teach all of it to you. He does a little music himself, although he's a bit private about it. Later on, however, you wouldn't be surprised if you saw him on television. He's very out there, and doesn't mind to show it. He is single but is looking. His favorite color is Dark Red.

✧ мιss. gσssιρ{open}
She knows all of the dirt on everyone. How she knows is her dirty little secret. She is rather sneaky and tends to find out anything about you. Good thing too, she needs it for her future job. She plans on being a reporter one day and right now she has a spot on the school newspaper just for that. Although she is sneaky and tricky, you can find a good friend in her. She's a lovely person, despite those traits, and she is loyal till the end. She has a crush on мя. кιηg. Her favorite color is Blue.

✧ мя. ρяεsι∂εηт{open}
He's your student body president, in charge of the dances and fundraisers. He's one of the popular guys. He gets good grades, pretty sporty, and is serious. You wouldn't be surprised to find that perhaps he will be the President of the United States once he comes of age. He's a planner, he already has so many things planned for this year. He's a very likable person with his positive attitude and humor. He has a crush on мιss. вσσкωσям. His favorite color is Cyan.

✧ мιss. εαsч{open}
Let's just say she's been around the block. This flirtatious chick can't keep her thoughts off of мя. кιηg, who's her knight in shining armor. She's trying to convince him to convince him to go out with her, but she sees the way he looks at мιss. gσssιρ. But no worries, her and мя. sмσσтн are secretly going out, but they both are still in the game! Although she seems like a diva, she can be nice and friendly, but don't get in her way! Like every nice person, she has a dark and fierce side too. Her favorite color is Brown.

✧ мя. sмσσтн{open}
This guy has been with many, many girls. And most of them all at once! How does he pull it off? The guys think he's some sort of god because of it, but what if he meets the right girl and he gets set straight? Although he's secretly dating мιss. εαsч, he's been flirting with all the girls. He keeps it up longer with мιss. вσσкωσям than anyone else though. Does that mean something? It's quick for him to get a girl, and its quick for him to break away from her, but hey people change, right? Well, let's hope so. He uses sweet pick up lines, and treats the girls right, but they just don't hold his interest long enough for it to mean something. His favorite color is Black.

✧ мιss. cℓυмsч {taken-Geeky Prada}
This chick right here? Oh, yeah, she's been to the hospital so many time the E.R. doctors and her are on first name basis. She never manages to go to one place and not hurt herself. Whether its tripping, slamming into something, or just stumbling she manages to exclaim 'ow!' at all times. However, this only makes her stronger and hilarious. Her facial expressions are priceless and she always manages to agree full heartedly about something that isn't positive about her without realizing it. She's smart, really she is, just not all the time. She's new to the school, this being her first year in this small, small town. Will she make friends? Her favorite color is Violet.

Story | Rules | Skeleton |Characters | White List | Black List | All The Info | Announcements | Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:50 pm
User Image
The Bountiful Shall Be Rewarded

Lets get some more people on this list!

xomorbida_b_weirxo- Wanted to keep this thread alive. First to join. She's my bestie! <3

Snowboy9- Made this thread! Is super awsome!

Story | Rules | Skeleton | Characters | White List | Black List | All The Info | Announcements | Reserved

Rogue Snowball

Rogue Snowball

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:02 pm
User Image
The Scoundrels Shall Be Disgraced
Lets keep this list empty!

Story | Rules | Skeleton | Characters | White List | Black List |All The Info | Announcements | Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:30 pm
User Image

Life is too unpredictable...

✧ scнε∂υℓε

First Period - English {1 hour}

Second Period - Math {1 hour}

Third Period - History {1 hour}

Lunch {40 minutes}

Fourth Period - Science {1 hour}

Fifth Period - Elective {45 minutes}

Sixth Period - P.E. {1 hour}

After School- Plans/Extracurricular Activities

to have a schedule!

Rogue Snowball

Rogue Snowball

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:15 am
User Image

✧ ωεαтнεя

| Cloudy | Partly Cloudy | Clear | Sunny | Fog | Rain | Snow | Hail | {Skies}

| High | Medium | Low | {Winds}

l Freezing l Cold l Warm l Hot l Burning l {Climate}

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:18 am
User Image

Yesterday is HISTORY, Tomorrow is a MYSTERY....

✧ cαℓεη∂αя

| January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August

| September | October | November | December |

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |

| 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

| 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |

Today is a GIFT, That's why it's called the 'PRESENT'

Rogue Snowball

Rogue Snowball

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:18 am
User Image

Love vanquishes time.

✧ тιмε

l Morning l

l Afternoon l

l Night l

To lovers, a moment can be eternity, eternity can be the tick of a clock.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:19 am
User Image
Psht have you heard...

Have some gossip? Send me a PM and I'll put it here. This includes rumors, truths, couples, break-ups, anything you can think of!

☀ It seems that our little Vocalist, Trista Bellmonte, was previously involved with some guy in a semi-famous band. I wonder who...

The dirt of the school?

Rogue Snowball

Rogue Snowball

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:21 am
User Image
Okay, this will be where I put up important news of whats going on.

Rosewood High School has now been offically opened as of Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 11:22 pm!

Okay, students get off your lazy arses and go to school! Prepare for a new year full of love, betrayal, heart-break, lust, and drama!

Story | Rules | Skeleton | Characters | White List | Black List | All The Info | Announcements | Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:27 am
~Reserved~  

Rogue Snowball

Rogue Snowball

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:30 am
User Image

Yes, the time has come for the thread to be open! Post away!

Experienced --- Role Plays -- General

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff