Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like to go to dances?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Casperetta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:39 am
My boyfriend and the neighbor are DJs. They are called Boomboys DJ. The price is 50% off since they are new.

I was wondering if there are any Christians in Western Pennsylvania who would like to dance. Since I am a Christian I just thought it would be nice to get Christians involved. I even have Christian music and can purchase more. I don't understand why know one is interested in this post.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:17 am
DJ businesses can either take off right away or they take forever to get off the ground or they fail. It takes time and it also depends on the quality music, the system setup they have and their price prior to the 50% cut of them being new. And if they throw on a "we are new" discount, people might not want to get into it because of the fact that its cheap now but later will go up in price and until someone is willing to take a leap of faith to see how their service rates... its hard to work out.

Now if you are asking why no one is interested in a Christian dance thing, that one is, paying for said DJ, and from what I have seen not all too many are willing to go to anything. ANYTHING. Hard times still, economically, though getting better. I suggest more patience, I am sure things will work out on every end.  

Ricette

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff