Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
Jen the monster.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alyson Woods
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:17 pm
Today has been an overall sad day for me. My best friend no longer goes to my school, and I have been finding myself lonely all day. Anyways, I went to Jen's today after school. She sensed my saddness, and was determined to "make me happy".

I knew it was going to involve tickling. We love torturing the crap out of eachother, but I never knew it could be this bad. She started by holding my wrists behind my back with her left hand. She then used her right hand and spider tickled my belly. This lasted for about 10 minutes of pure torture.

Jen-Jen decided she was tired of tickling clothed skin--she wanted bare flesh. She sat on my hands, and stuck her cold little fingers up my shirt. Giggling the whole time, she kept asking "Does this tickle?" and "Are my hands nice and cold?" I was going insane from her cold tickly hands. "Jehehehen!" I screamed with laughter. "Stawwp it!"

Jen smiled. "But your having so much fun!", she said. "And I don't want you to be sad again! Your much cuter when your helpless." She began to go up into my underarms, digging in as far as she could. "Ahaha, NOOO!" I laughed.

A good half hour later, Jen let my hands free. "Oh thank God," I said.

Jen glared at me. "I mean oh thank goodness!", I offered, quickly.

Jen smiled. "Too late, sweetie." She said. "Lay on your back"

"Noooooo," I squealed.

"If I have to force you into laying down your gonna wish you never met me," Jen threatened.

"I'm fine sitting up, thank you." I said.

"Oh you--" Jen stopped.

"Oh, me what?"

"Nothing. The boys might be listening."

"Chicken," I laughed.

Jen then tackled me into the couch, holding my arms above my head with both of her hands. "Well, I guess your screwed now, huh?" I said. "No tickly fingers..."

Jen layed ontop of me. "Jehen!" I giggle-shrieked. "What are you doing?

She lifted my shirt, and I knew what was about to happen. "This," she said while leaning down and blowing a huge rasberry on my bare belly. She giggled with me. "You sure are fun to cheer up," she said while getting up and heading into the kitchen...

Will there be revenge? Only time will tell 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:31 am
oh my goodness (lol) awesome story ^^
I'm sorry about your friend. can you still keep in touch?
You're sooo lucky to have Jen for a friend (hehe that kinda rhymed)  

Suki Wolfesong
Crew

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:18 pm
I should've replied after reading it. Especially since it's a non-fiction....correct?

Anyway, I also feel bad that your old friend is no longer in your school....I kinda know how you feel. And about Jen...she's pretty scary if you ask me... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:41 pm
Yes, my old friend and I are still able to talk via Facebook and Skype. Those websites rock biggrin

Suki: Ahh, I love her as a friend.
FT: She can be scary, but its all in good fun ^^  

Alyson Woods
Crew

Alyson Woods
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:42 pm
And yes, its non-fiction. This totally happened xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:27 pm
I'm glad Jen and you have such a good friendship, and that she still is into tickling after the whole work episode.

Never seems to be a dull moment when you both are together, huh? biggrin And ya get your daily dose of tickling (or weekly, depending on how often you see each other) from her.  

Quixar_the_Halfbreed
Crew

Alyson Woods
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:37 pm
Hehe nope! Never a dull moment. And I try to get over there weekly, but it never gets to be more then two weeks :3  
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games