66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
Bad?
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Mistaken 4 Granted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:10 pm
What ways do you praise God? There are so many that I could think of. But I know everyone has their own way of prasing God. How do you do it?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:20 pm
(Wow I am actually online when someone made a post o.0)
I can't name all the ways I praise, but my favorite way to praise God is by singing to him. I listen to Christian music alot too (like right now for example) and when I do I just can't help but feel loved by God and I silently praise him. Thats the most common way I praise (and worship) God, although I am not sure if you meant 'What do I do for him', (sorry if it looks weird), like how some people might paint pictures about him and other create songs about him etc.  

genbounty

divineseraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:45 pm
Logic, reasoning, intelligence.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:19 pm
divineseraph
@ Divine How do you use those things to praise? @ Gen I do alot of those kinds of things to. I love to sing. I find it uplifting and peaceful and it helps me connect to God and grow and mature spirtuallly.  

Mistaken 4 Granted

divineseraph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:04 pm
Mistaken 4 Granted
divineseraph
@ Divine How do you use those things to praise? @ Gen I do alot of those kinds of things to. I love to sing. I find it uplifting and peaceful and it helps me connect to God and grow and mature spirtuallly.

I think and understand God, rather than bow and carve idols and chant and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:59 am
I like to put on a good worship song and sing it as I let the meaning sink in.

Vaeltaja

Zukato Nokuchiku

Big Bro

14,375 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:54 am
Yirah

Me too! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:10 pm
What I recently discovered on how I can worship God is by dancing for him. It sounds strange I know, but next to singing for Him it is really working for me.

((hi everyone by the way, I am back after a very long time, don't know if you all remember me, should I introduce myself again? ))  

ikbenik

Mistaken 4 Granted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:57 pm
ikbenik
What I recently discovered on how I can worship God is by dancing for him. It sounds strange I know, but next to singing for Him it is really working for me.

((hi everyone by the way, I am back after a very long time, don't know if you all remember me, should I introduce myself again? ))
I don't think thats strange. Everyone as their own ways to praise. if it glorifies God Why not?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:01 am
divineseraph
Mistaken 4 Granted
divineseraph

I think and understand God, rather than bow and carve idols and chant and whatnot.

same here

also obviously pray, bible studies(when i get a chance to), i try to change my lifestyle...sacrifice things in life...big things. im trying to build a relationship..a conversation..but im not so good at that i dont talk much..infact i dont talk to anyone.. i dont really sing either ....is that bad? D:>

i dont really like to look at statues sometimes when praying..it sometimes feels like im worshipping the statue instead..  

No place like 127 0 0 1

Mistaken 4 Granted

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:04 pm
No place like 127 0 0 1
divineseraph
Mistaken 4 Granted
divineseraph

same here

also obviously pray, bible studies(when i get a chance to), i try to change my lifestyle...sacrifice things in life...big things. im trying to build a relationship..a conversation..but im not so good at that i dont talk much..infact i dont talk to anyone.. i dont really sing either ....is that bad? D:>

i dont really like to look at statues sometimes when praying..it sometimes feels like im worshipping the statue instead..
bible studies i think help get clser to god because they allow you to read his word. being a bad singer does'n't mean that you can't get close to him. i mean not everyone is a good singer. and god did say make a joyful noise.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:23 pm
Yirah

Worship music is pure faggotry. LULULULULULULULULUL. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Xenu_guy

iParadoxical

Desirable Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:42 pm
The way I worship, is I put on Christian music, and I sing and dance.
Oh how I loooovvveee to dance before God. Just like David.
I also praise God through speaking in tongues. For those of you not familar with it, no. It is not demonic. Acts 2:2 states speacifically where the Holy Spirit comes in and fills everyone with the ability to speak and understand tongues.
There's many ways you can praise God, but the most common seems to be singing and dancing. But you can talk to God and tell Him how wonderful he is and how much you adore Him. God never gets tired of the simple phrase "I love you".

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:35 pm
Xenu_guy
Yirah

Worship music is pure faggotry. LULULULULULULULULUL. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

you probably listen to black metal since you claim to be a "satanist" (in your topic). devil worshipping song! you hypocrypt.  

No place like 127 0 0 1

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:08 am
No place like 127 0 0 1
Xenu_guy
Yirah

you probably listen to black metal since you claim to be a "satanist" (in your topic). devil worshipping song! you hypocrypt.
Actually black metal isn't necessarily devil worshiping music. Most of it is just noise anyways.

Also worship music can be quite boring and uncreative. There are good Christian bands like Flyleaf, Switchfoot, Demonhunter, In Flames, DC Talk, and some others I can't name off the top of my head. >.<  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff