Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat demon guild: third age

Back to Guilds

third incarnation of the cat demon guild. 

Reply Cat demon guild: third age
Bassai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:26 pm
//"Claus," he grinned, tapping his leg, "And that question I asked earlier was directed at you too. I need answers for it."//  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:18 pm
"I figured it would be near impossible" Hibiki shrugged before turning to claus

"No" Hibiki said standing up "Claus, i don't know of any holes in the cliff face, it's all smooth as silk, like a sheet of glass " Hibiki did not like this game piece talk. it meant he was using someone to see through someone else.  

sakabato kumori
Captain

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:37 pm
//"Hmm? Like a sheet of glass?" Claus looked up at Hibiki, figuring that Hibiki probably was too young or wasn't a frequent visitor of this particular area to know that such a tunnel had existed. On another note, Hibiki standing up gave Claus the impression that Hibiki did not like him in some way or was ready to attack, "Was there a reason for you to stand up?"//  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:10 pm
"Just a wee stretch of the legs" Hibiki said stretching his arms to portray the whole stretching thing " Although i do feel like i've met you before, are you sure we didn't run into each other someplace?"
Miiro was very suspicious of this Claus' reaction to his sarcasm, people who glazed over insults typically had some sort of goal there were trying to use you for. In reality Hibiki was just coming up with explanaitions for the instincts that were screaming in his head.  

sakabato kumori
Captain

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:23 pm
//"Like I said, we have not met directly. Or more specifically, I've only seen you, and you may have seen someone who looks similar to me," Claus raised a brow, "And stretching ones legs does not require standing." Claus stood up as well, "Instead of beating around the bush, why don't you just tell me what you are thinking, hmm?"//  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:06 pm
Rayne stood up as well stepping back a few paces so both of the demons where in her line of vision just encase something fishy was going on. She ignored the red clothed and hooded figures that shuffled about placing iteams onto the table with a sniff she new it was meat and other food items but at the moment that was not her concern. She decided why not give him what he wanted and speak her mind so she did.

"You called me an accomplice correct? So if your watching me with out introducing yourself until conveniently you need information and expect to be trusted your a fool. You have given me no reason thus far to feel you deserve any less then your own cryptic messages and requests. Why where you watching me and what do you plan to do about what you saw?. Hmmm....are you really my enemy simply biding your time?" Rayne said her angelic blue eyes slightly narrowed pupil's shifting into the demand shape like the cat she was. Her body was coiled like a spring ready for anything. Though she felt an enemy would not destroy its own base the wolf had not completely gathered her trust he was less of a priority but also in her line of sight just in case. Her left hand was stashed in the laptop style carrying pouch her right flat over her belly against her birth mark.

Not shore this will go well but hopefully things get cleared up, I hate guessing games  

reinji

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:28 pm
//Claus shifted, one side pointed to the opposite side of the tent while the other remained well exposed to the two, "You're catching on, hmm? I had plans for my game piece in Kousa, but he left the city so I made it so that I would receive information on any major changes to the city so I could adjust my plans. So I received information about its destruction and the cause of it, and that is where I saw you." Claus then sat back down, relaxing, "The things that you two may do in the future is what troubles me. I do not like the idea of you two destroying both humans and demons on such a massive scale. One time, can be overlooked. More than once, I will not allow it. But, I have priorities, and dealing with that is not my top priority."

Claus gestured to the cushions, "Now then, sit, and let's get whatever it is these humans want over with so that we can leave."//

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:52 am
"if you don't like what i'm doing than you can try to stop me" Hibiki said walking back and leaning on one of the support poles of the tent "i won't explain myself to one such as you. speaking loftily as if you hold some authority over this world. If you interfere in my cause, i will kill you and destroy whatever group you are a part of." Hibiki continued "I will eliminate those abominations and any whose use souls as tools, those who continue to enjoy the benefits of soul powered machines are no exception."

Hibiki's glared blankly at claus, almost as if he was forcing his own soul deeper into himself.  

sakabato kumori
Captain

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:24 am
//"You cannot simply overlook the fact that there is more than just your plane of existence. The ones who use the soul powered machinery in this world deprive those in hell of their energy source and game. The demons of hell prolong the torture of those souls for periods of several hundred years, and they use them to power their machinery. Better to end the souls' existence in this plane than to give their souls over to hell. Allow them to have a quick demise here rather than forcing a future on them where they will be tormented and then used to power similar machines," Claus couldn't help but chuckle over the fact that Hibiki thought he was doing what was righteous, but instead causing greater suffering and also would be aiding the demons of hell and giving them what they want, unless he did something about those demons too. "Do you expect to kill yourself later and deal with the ones in hell as well?" it was a ridiculous idea. There were demons in hell who could be stronger than Hibiki and he would also be far outnumbered by armies of weaker ones. Claus reached down, wiggling out his crowbar and inspecting the dents in it, turning it from side to side, "Maybe your method to deal with the issue is wrong. It feels like...a last resort approach, in all honesty. Have you considered other courses of action?"//  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:57 pm
"i must wonder why you think Hell is the only destination for souls" Hibiki said becoming less and less willing to listen to this dribble "there are indeed other places that a soul may reach, thier actions have alloted one of many planes of the afterlife for them." Why should Hibiki trust this being who, obviously was simply playing with lives for thier own ends. He referred to them as game pieces, things that serve thier purpose and are cast aside. He knew there were many spiritual worlds that could be called hell, he learned this from Shinzui when he was younger, but only one was legitimate. If they had machines in that place, it was unlikely a division of the spiritual world at all, as much as he hated too, it may be a good idea to consult his father.  

sakabato kumori
Captain

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:15 pm
//"Oh pardon me...I meant the souls that are absolutely sinful go to hell. The other ones get sent to what you call limbo, or they get sent to heaven. If not then they may be stuck here in your world," Claus was amused that someone who had not even seen, or if at all been to any of the other realms but had forgotten, would even think he had more knowledge about them than a person who actually lived in and closer to the other layers. Or it was possible Hibiki did actually visit and remembered. Claus would assume that it was more of the first instance, as was the case for most people, "From my observation, souls that had existed in this world and have died here go to the realms that I am familiar with or stay here. I have yet to see souls of those from other worlds, meaning that there are certainly other planes out there that are specifically allotted to those souls. Are you having doubts?" Hibiki did raise an interesting concept for Claus. It was possible that there was more than one hell, or more than one limbo, or more than one heaven for the souls of one world. And that was something he did not know the answer himself.//  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:46 pm
"what comes of souls is not my concern, diffusing and destroying them is an evil practice and will be stopped" Hibiki had grown tired of this banter, he knew that souls must no longer be broken down to power things like robots, weapons, and lights. People were responsible fore every action so when they did die, they were sent to thier appropriate destination, regardless of what they may have done if they had been given more time. "I will seek out those commiting this crime, wherever they are."  

sakabato kumori
Captain

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 pm
//"You delay the inevitable. There IS no way for you to stop it completely. Like someone trying to cut out well-developed cancer cells, there will be remnants and it will return again in full by those remnants. Your approach to it is like that. Given a different approach at the right angle though, it may be possible for you to stop it completely," Claus stood up again, he felt like he was trying to talk to a wall. Trying to explain different paths to someone who only thought that there was only one way of doing things seemed futile. Claus walked to the exit and turned around before exiting, "Instead of destroying everything, give them alternatives. Think about it. Yes? No? In your case you would most likely refuse such efforts of thinking about it, hmm." He stepped out of the tent, taking a deep breath, "Fleshies can be so frustrating sometimes."//  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:34 am
Rayne had scooted over to the head of the table once Claus had first taken his seat. With out farther delay she pulled the lids off of several things and stuffed face after a quick sniff. Wile the boys where fussing she remained aware to there words but consume her share of the feast. She ate quickly and diligently as always free food was the best food regardless of some of the things she tried tasting odder then others. Rayne took a long drag on sake bottle ignoring the traditional drinking items laid out for use as the conversation came to a close. Quickly Rayne popped to her feet and moved through the slit in the tent that served as the door in pursuit of Claus. Her hearing was extremely good do to her cat demon side and she frowned in response to Claus's words that where obviously meant for him alone.

"I have been called many things by male's but Fleshy.......that's not as charming as what I'm use to. At any rate puppet master do you have any tips about how that would be done or just playing to your ego hoping to inspire change? I don't think you have any plan other then saying there is more then one path. You look like someone who calculates and uses others, why else would you have a puppet and want to know things that don't concern you? I was thinking Maybe you could put that brilliant brain of yours to good use and show me up. I would be very touched if you could make more of a difference then i did. If that's to much merely having a plan would be impressive" Rayne spoke from behind Claus her voice was strong yet playfully seductive.

Rayne moved with grace in a circle around the demon as she spoke moving into his line of sight. She made shore to give her self enough distance between them for her to react to any sudden threat but did so in a flirty way with out going over the top. Rayne's interest was peaked when Claus mentioned that there may be another way to solve the problem the soul machines where making. Rayne had enough resolve to take life but killing those who could not defend them selves out side of a battle scenario was not high on her list. The tower that she had helped destroy did just that killing many people some good some bad hell she had killed humans having there souls leached on with her own hands. If bating Claus into revealing an ok plan or into trying to pull something off on his own would provide a better way then she was all ears. As much as she wanted to hope there where options she doubted it.  

reinji

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 pm
//"This would concern more people if they knew what you two were doing," Claus still held the crowbar, then lifted and twirled it around as if he were distracted to what he was supposed to be doing then, "I would have thought that someone such as yourself could think of a way on their own. But I'll make it clear. This world used to utilize steam powered machinery, then the demons of hell came over with their technology which utilized souls. Hell's technology was more advanced and more powerful than the technology of this world, so of course your ancestors would want to utilize and mold their own technology after that. All you have to do is present an alternative to that energy source. Something that is more readily available and easier to come by, and yet still provides the same luxuries that are supported by the current power source. Something like...what the old dark clan used to use, if you are familiar with that."

Claus started to float, "And certainly, in order to do that you would have to collect people who know how to be creative and engineer the technology. It doesn't help when you try to destroy all of them." Claus' legs pointed upwards so now he was upside down, "Or unless you are so opposed to the use of energy for technology that you'd tear the majority of civilization down, killing thousands with it."//

Cat demon guild: third age

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff