Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat demon guild: third age

Back to Guilds

third incarnation of the cat demon guild. 

Reply Cat demon guild: third age
Bassai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 am
//Claus had reached the area where the tunnel should have been, but it appeared as if the tunnel was never there at all. He clawed the area with one hand, sending bits of rock and dirt tumbling to the ground far below, "My memory can't be 'that' bad, could it?" He was both intrigued and annoyed by the discovery, gliding backwards to get a better view of the cliff overall, then he drifted downwards until he was several feet above the trees.//  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:02 pm
reinji
The large tent situated in a shaded part of the cliff was filled with all manner of cushions and intricately woven rugs one large table was dead center and low to the floor. Rayne and the wolf wore lead to the long table and aranged side by side where then seated themselves. Rayne simply closed her eyes letting instinct take over just in case she needed to react to any kinda ambush. One dagger was still held loosely in her hand but both rested in her lap so she apeared relaxed.

"Its been some time wolf, I hope thee faired well." Rayne spoke in the demon tounge softly.
"really, i lost you over the mountains" Hibiki said as he layed down on some of the pillows not feeling like hiding his intentions at this point "so, who was the big cat?" he said asking about Kagai.

Hibiki had to wonder hoe much this encampment stcuk out from the rest of the rock face. With tents of vibrant red, royal purple and gold...it surely was like a beacon to all birds around. Not to mention the bright red hooded cloaks that were worn by the members of this...religion probably shown themselves in the rock quite clearly.  

sakabato kumori
Captain

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:28 pm
//Claus couldn't ignore the camp. It was highly distracting, and unusual since it was something he hasn't seen since the last time he was around. While he knew he probably would find the place if he destroyed much of the cliff face, it was probably better just to ask the residents about what happened to it before coming to the final decision about destroying part of the cliff.

He flew above the trees until he was around the area of the encampment and landed in front of one of the tents. He would have stood out, wearing a different variety of clothes compared to the residents, as well as having darker skin, fangs, claws, and demonic yellow eyes. He coughed, amused that Hibiki hadn't touched this area yet and the residents didn't seem all too worried about anything.//

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:45 pm
"Fallowed me huh? Not shore why you would do such a thing i thought are cooperation was simply for the task at hand" Rayne said casting a glance over at Hibiki who was lounging against a bundle of pillows. She then turned straight ahead feeling something sensing a presence something unlike what she had when she fist met these humans it was strange more intense. Shaking off her senses and focusing again on the humans around her she placed the dagger in her hand level on her index finger the sharp point punching in slightly do to the sharpness and the weight of the blade. Ignoring the injury she simply balanced the dagger wile a bead of blood slid down her finger and onto the back of her hand.

"That cats was my father the last full blood of my kin maybe of them all. I have never met another slash-toothed cat and i have no family save him. Its strange he speaks of that changing as if he knows that events will come to place me in the path of another true blood. I doubt his wisdom at times myself, ha for instance he introduced me to his blood brother a wolf named Getsuei who acts as the spirit of this land. From his stories i gather that after the bloody battles of "the bone trail" and the major players being the slash and dire where decimated in number he harbored hatred for all canines after the bloody war. Apparently this white wolf changed all that over the coarse of events i know little about. All i know is......Ah! what am i saying!! sorry, i must be boring you with my babbling on. Eh.... hope i answered you question." Rayne spoke in the old tongue to discourage any humans from understanding. Her dagger had faltered and fell onto the table once she realized she was revealing far to much detail into the things she was thinking about. After a few grooming strikes of her tongue from elbow to the source of the blood flow she sheathed her dagger and crossed her arms and legs staring ahead with a blank expression. Her posture was not very feminine yet held with the grace and power of a big cat pure raging female not little elegant kitten.  

reinji

reinji

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:06 pm
Tezu
//Claus couldn't ignore the camp. It was highly distracting, and unusual since it was something he hasn't seen since the last time he was around. While he knew he probably would find the place if he destroyed much of the cliff face, it was probably better just to ask the residents about what happened to it before coming to the final decision about destroying part of the cliff.

He flew above the trees until he was around the area of the encampment and landed in front of one of the tents. He would have stood out, wearing a different variety of clothes compared to the residents, as well as having darker skin, fangs, claws, and demonic yellow eyes. He coughed, amused that Hibiki hadn't touched this area yet and the residents didn't seem all too worried about anything.//

a tall slender form glided over to the new arrival who radiated demon pride and power. The cheerful man bowed his head wile thanking the noble wolf and god of the sword out loud for blessing him with the company of yet another truly divine creature.

"My putrid mortal flesh is truly not worthy of your grace and presence o great one. Alas we are preparing a feast in honer of or most welcome guests by the gods and demons above i wished for the third holy one to join us once again but i have been rewarded by the grace of another in his stead. I deeply hope my mortal stench and flawed body does not offend and that or offerings are worthy. Please most gracious master stay the meal will be ready within minutes. I am shore the two other divine ones will welcome your presence. We even have a treat planned or most devoted and beautiful will provide entertainment during and after the meal. Or muses are flawed by humanity but will give are up most thanks of your glories presence. Please i beg you join us in celebration" The hooded figure in simply red robes spoke so affectionately and over joyed that he was practicably trembling with happiness.

The man who was joined by a few other in his deep bow during his speach remained lowered as a sine of submission. The speaker rose his hand and pointed to a large tent two rows down just a brisk walk away."Please allow me to guide you o great one." The man spoke at last raising and beating feet in excitement over to the large tent he lowered his head once there and prepared to open it for the demons entry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:24 pm
//Claus covered his mouth to refrain from laughing since it was the most ridiculous thing he had witnessed in several hundred years. But at the same time he was somewhat appalled that so many humans were acting this way over demons, worshiping them like gods. It had to have started somewhere, and immediately he thought that Hibiki and his accomplices were to blame. If this was the type of world Hibiki was trying to create, Claus would try to prevent it, but only after succeeding in Ijuhn's defeat.

"Really, I do have other, more important concerns that I would like to attend to. Like---" Claus pointed to one of the other cliffs, "Do you know what happened to the hole that used to be in that cliff?"//

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

sakabato kumori
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:00 am
" i'm afraid my limited knowledge does not allow me to answer your question! Oh forgive my shameful limitation!" he said prostrating himself "mayhaps our other honored guests may know for thier greatness far surpasses all that tread here! Such great beings needed not any supply or tool to surmount this peak! They only stay to feast out of kindness to our hospitality! Please great one, stay and have what little our offering can provide to one of such grand ability as yourself! I am but a puny worm compared to they who are here but please stay your business so that we may provide ANYTHING you have whim of." he said in a wailing overly humble tone.

---------------------------

"I see" Hibiki responded at the mention of the white wolf "so he's involved in this." Hibiki mumbled he had been listening to her talk bu, could remember but a few choice words from her speech which was unlike him. "so, why was it you were with me in destroying that tower?" Hibiki asked letting his eyes rest on the subject of his question.

there were no towers in Bassai, there was no reason for them, the small farming towns had no need nor want of higher technology save for some firearms. Cutting weapons were your best bet for survival here since the plants were difficult to take out with any projectile and the animals would simply shrug off any small pellet that landed in thier massive hides. thick spears and massive traps were thier only defence against such creatures or of course fleet of foot.
The plants spared no one and the massive animals could be tangled in the massive brambles and branches much more easily than a small human. When they were caught the humans would end the animal through it's eye or mouth and harvest what meat they could before the hapless creature was swallowed by the wall of vines and sinew that would digest the creature.
In eating this dark, strange meat the humans that had resided here had gained a darker blacker skin than those within most of the continent. thier hair still flowed and the eyes still shone with the vibrant colors that it did before this strange consumption; unlike other humans that naturally resided in the desert of Munashi with similiar skin colors whose eyes were darker and color and hair more stubborn.
Since many of the plants here carried potent poisons within them eating whatever bounties they offered was foolish and could only be done by few of the dark massive creatures that inhabited this land. Many of the people that did not farm had the backbreaking and perilous job to constantly clear the railroad tracks of these dangerous plants. In return they were given manufactured goods and seeds which they used to grow crops. Due to this hard life and perhaps, something else, these particular humans possesed strength much greater than what they should have. Of course, the cult members on the cliff face, possesed none of these qualities since they were immigrants from various other lands. The hereditary inhabbitants of bassai knew little of and cared little about these cliffside dwellers, thier time was better spent in keeping each other alive and kicking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:17 am
//Claus shook his head, it was possible that the information he wanted was something that a human could have gotten years before the humans residing on the cliff were born. Demons on the other hand had a longer life, some more than others depending on their species or other variables, "Well I suppose I could stay as your guest, so long as I get to speak to the other two." He wasn't the type of demon that required nourishment from physical foods and it would have been wasted on him, or so he thought. He had never stayed out in a physical body in this plane long enough to find out if there was a need.//  

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

reinji

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:38 pm
sakabato kumori
" i'm afraid my limited knowledge does not allow me to answer your question! Oh forgive my shameful limitation!" he said prostrating himself "mayhaps our other honored guests may know for thier greatness far surpasses all that tread here! Such great beings needed not any supply or tool to surmount this peak! They only stay to feast out of kindness to our hospitality! Please great one, stay and have what little our offering can provide to one of such grand ability as yourself! I am but a puny worm compared to they who are here but please stay your business so that we may provide ANYTHING you have whim of." he said in a wailing overly humble tone.

---------------------------

"I see" Hibiki responded at the mention of the white wolf "so he's involved in this." Hibiki mumbled he had been listening to her talk bu, could remember but a few choice words from her speech which was unlike him. "so, why was it you were with me in destroying that tower?" Hibiki asked letting his eyes rest on the subject of his question.

there were no towers in Bassai, there was no reason for them, the small farming towns had no need nor want of higher technology save for some firearms. Cutting weapons were your best bet for survival here since the plants were difficult to take out with any projectile and the animals would simply shrug off any small pellet that landed in thier massive hides. thick spears and massive traps were thier only defence against such creatures or of course fleet of foot.
The plants spared no one and the massive animals could be tangled in the massive brambles and branches much more easily than a small human. When they were caught the humans would end the animal through it's eye or mouth and harvest what meat they could before the hapless creature was swallowed by the wall of vines and sinew that would digest the creature.
In eating this dark, strange meat the humans that had resided here had gained a darker blacker skin than those within most of the continent. thier hair still flowed and the eyes still shone with the vibrant colors that it did before this strange consumption; unlike other humans that naturally resided in the desert of Munashi with similiar skin colors whose eyes were darker and color and hair more stubborn.
Since many of the plants here carried potent poisons within them eating whatever bounties they offered was foolish and could only be done by few of the dark massive creatures that inhabited this land. Many of the people that did not farm had the backbreaking and perilous job to constantly clear the railroad tracks of these dangerous plants. In return they were given manufactured goods and seeds which they used to grow crops. Due to this hard life and perhaps, something else, these particular humans possesed strength much greater than what they should have. Of course, the cult members on the cliff face, possesed none of these qualities since they were immigrants from various other lands. The hereditary inhabbitants of bassai knew little of and cared little about these cliffside dwellers, th'ier time was better spent in keeping each other alive and kicking.
" You where there Hibiki, My explination is the same i was there to destroy what i could on my own. You simply where there and had a better plan and i decided team work was better then two solo missions. But now at least i have some idea how to take out the others. Though with the one we tool down gown i am shore the guard for such places will be doubled if not more." Rayne said still staring ahead trying to push the sinsation that something was coming out of her head. she could still sinse the demon very near well an energy simular to the ones beings like her self give off.

Rayne continued to stare ahead arms and legs crossed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:15 pm
Tezu
//Claus shook his head, it was possible that the information he wanted was something that a human could have gotten years before the humans residing on the cliff were born. Demons on the other hand had a longer life, some more than others depending on their species or other variables, "Well I suppose I could stay as your guest, so long as I get to speak to the other two." He wasn't the type of demon that required nourishment from physical foods and it would have been wasted on him, or so he thought. He had never stayed out in a physical body in this plane long enough to find out if there was a need.//
"I would assure you that my meager power will do all that it can to ensure that you do, now please follow me to the tent the others are at" The cult member said leading Claus to the tent.

-----------------------------------------

"True, i will have to kill more guards next time, for that i need a better weapon...i've heard tales that a legendary sword is interred here, it should serve nicely" Hibiki said with a touch of uneasiness in his voice, it was said to repel evil, would it repel him?  

sakabato kumori
Captain

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:40 pm
//Claus nodded, following quietly, looking around the tent and appearing as though they held some of his interest momentarily, but seemed more pressed to get his business done and then head out. All of that was before he set eyes on the two seated before him, "Well well well, if it isn't Hibiki and his accomplice." He narrowed his eyes, having met up with the two in such a large territory where they could have been anywhere else and yet they were right in front of him was a little too convenient for comfort, and skeptical about how that had happened.

He approached them, joining them by sitting on the pillows but not too close to them, "Is this your way of celebrating your victory?"//

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:36 pm
Hibiki sighed "they are uncanny at finding us demons it seems, do I know you?"He said slowly reaching for his swords in case of this demon's answer "perhaps after they finish basking in our glory we can leave and talk more intimately"  

sakabato kumori
Captain

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:56 pm
//"No, we have not met directly, but I have seen you through my game piece," Claus relaxed, crossing his legs and propping one elbow on a knee, "A more intimate conversation? I don't wish to stay here too long since I have other things to worry about. I do wish to know one thing though: do you know what happened to tunnel in the cliff face that used to be used by those that could fly?" He knew it must have been a silly question considering that Hibiki seemed to be expecting a fight, watching Hibiki's hands move towards his weapons.//  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:19 pm
"ha if its the sword i am thinking of your goal may never be achived" Rayne said with a slight smile before someone entered the tent a demon the one she had felt she guessed.

Rayne uncrossed her arms and stared up at the man, no not man demon. He had the look the claws and a way about himself that radiated power on some level how much she was not shore. She simply let her hands fall into her lap giving her easy acess to her daggers if she needed them she could snag a few in a blur of speed. Staying quite she tilted her head slightly in response to the demons words. After alllowing the two men to speak freely she decided to voice her self ignoring the mans question.

" Hmmm........So the wolf does not know you and shorly i do not....... very odd. why don't you speak your given name or one of your choicing that i may call you. Since you seem to know so much about me i find it only fair" Rayne spoke in a gental tone using the old language as always when meeting one of her kind for the first time. She smiled with an edge of flirt that complamented her body language . She trusted him less then the wolf at this point, if he new of the tower then he was ether spying are one of the enemy.  

reinji

Cat demon guild: third age

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces