Mmmm. The mortal realm was getting tiring. Every day was always the same there. Nothing new, nothing fancy. He was growing bored of his own activities as well. So, taking a little vacation away would certainly do some good. Then he could get back down to business. Yawning, he rolled over onto his side, getting ready to catch a nap. It seemed what he had been doing was wasting what energy he had, and he needed to save it up for when he went back down. He needed more followers, hmph.

Someone wasn't going to let him sleep, though.

Tala stomped up to the horrible crimson god, scowling at him. How dare he sleep here! He didn't even deserve the comforts that the haven had for them. He didn't even deserve to live. Tala knew that there were bad gods (as she herself wasn't exactly wholesome), but the fact that she knew he was better than this drove her up the wall.

"Wake up, idiot," she snarled. "Get out."

"Gwah...huh?" What the hell was this about? He groggily opened his eyes to see a hellish goddess. UGH. Anyone that knew Talayeh knew how much of a pain in the a** she was. His eyes darkened as he rolled over. "Who cares," he grumbled, batting at her to leave him. Really, no one gave a s**t about him sleeping here. It wasn't like this place was as crowded as it once was. Almost no one resided here now.

She snarled againt, stomping her paw next to his nose. Sure, she was more dainty than he was, but she had a temper that could rival any of the gods. It just happened to go with the territory. Lovely hormones.

"I found out what you did. Disgusting creature. You should die, but that's sadly not in my power to do. But you should know that the more that find out, the less likely that won't happen," she threatened, her normally softer frame tense with emotions. While she knew she wasn't the most popular either, she at least had never done anything so horrible. Not even close.

Dath snorted. Sure, what he did was 'awful' in the normal terms of life...but who cared? No one else should really care, since it didn't directly affect them. Someone had threatened him, to get in his way, and he just took care of business. Whatever.

"Oh, really?" he asked with a flat tone. He peered over his shoulder to look at her. If she wasn't so stubborn...ugh. Shrugging his shoulders, he tried to ignore her, so she'd leave. "I don't believe you, girl."

Tala smirked. "Well, perhaps it's better that you don't believe me. Maybe then it'll come as a surprise before you meet your death." She bared her teeth at him again, her small wings ruffled out threateningly. "You deserve it, y'know. Mortals are one story, but to assault and leave a god for dead? You're a heathen, and against everything we should believe!"

"Believe?!" he snarled, feeling riled up again. "We don't have to believe anything, filth. Those stupid mortals can use all the faith they want; I know it's what keeps us alive. Stupid gods like you don't have to do a thing, they always pray to you when they want something, don't they?" Oooh, that hit a nerve. "Me, they forget about me too easily. What's wrong with killing some, making others never forget me every time they look in their child's eyes. There's nothing wrong with that if it keeps me alive."

Tala was stunned at the attack, and knew right where to hit her. She hated the fact that her body always seemed pulled towards a prayer, and half the time to was to those disgusting half breeds. She couldn't change the way their body was built, she couldn't make them fertile. It almost felt an insult when they didn't believe her.

"Belief can come in other forms, you know. It doesn't have to come through terror and fear of when you'll come back for their heads." She growled at him, not scared in the least of his form nearly twice his size now. Man, when these 'dark' gods got angry, they always seemed to get larger.

"To you, it doesn't. No one cares about me unless it's right in their face." His tail lashed behind them. "And if they don't think about me, and but their hope that I don't come back, then I'd be worthless. And sorry sister, but I refuse to become some lesser, pathetic god. You never have to worry about that, but I do. So don't you dare come out here, tell me what to do, and think that I won't do anything about it!"

And with that, he lept towards her, determined to give her a piece of his mind.

She started, stunned that he would even think to attack her! The only thing going for her was that she was small, and thus more nimble. She managed to dodge his first attack, watching him even more carefully now. She yelled at him, furious that he would even attempt to do this...here!

"Fool! Halt before you find yourself dead sooner than you would have ever wished!" She leaped back, her spine arched as she kept herslef on her toes, ready to spring again.

The dark god laughed, feeling the trickle of insanity teasing the edge of his brain again. It was his only comfort now, now that there was no one left for him. Foolish girl! Foolish woman! She should be put in her place. No one was above him, especially not a female. With a snarl, he called her bluff. "And who will save you? You are not as beloved as you think you are, wench."

Tala faltered for a moment, but rebounded. "Regardless, I am much more cared about than you ever will be!" And because of the faith that mortals put into her, she knew that she could be stronger than him if it came to powers. Tala wasn't a fan of using something just to use it, though. No need to waste what energy she had, no matter how infinite it may seem.

Running away? Dath always liked a chase, but this was aggrivating. At least the other ones weren't that hard to catch. This one seemed more...skilled in that. His eyes darkened as he roared at her, frustration rattling his bones. "Shut up!" he yelled, feeling his form mold into the black firey form it took. What the hell? He didn't want to disappear yet! He clawed at the ground, even if it didn't do anything. The Haven was always so different...what was he doing here, anyway? He hated it. Confusion flashed across his face as his mind tossed from insanity to clarity.

Tala paused. What...was that? That was his first sign of weakness he showed, and she wasn't sure on how to take it. It didn't look like he was lying, but then it was impossible to tell. She grew worried, for when one was confused, that was when they could be the most dangerous.

She paused, watching him. Deciding that it was fine, she flicked her tail and folded her wings. "You're worse than any god I've seen. I hope to never see you here again, you idiot. You won't be met as kindly bext time."

And with that, she disappeared, knowing better than to keep herself here for too much longer.

Confusion still flickered across his face, but the rage was coming back. Who the hell was she to tell him what to do!

He clawed as his head, trying to pull himself together. Not good. When he got angry, he was starting to lose himself to it. This wasn't what was supposed to happen. Not at all.

With a snarl, he decided to leave. He didn't need to be here, anyway. Screw these lands; he didn't need them. Damn gods, all who thought they were better than him. He would show them one day.

And he himself disappeared, back into the mortal lands where one poor soul would meet their fate with a very angry god.