4. Unnamed Kalona

Page 2
1. Chris Redfield
2. Ashton
3. Jake Muller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:38 pm
xXx...A Little About Kiv...xXx

Just a few tidbits.

• My first Soquili, Sadiki Iah, was given to me by my friend Kami Swiftsong.
  • I have never gotten a Custom soq, nor have i been gifted another.
  • I love coming up with custom concepts, even if they're not possible for me to get.
  • I prefer to be referred to by male pronouns. People in the past (And still do) have referred to me by female pronouns, but I prefer male.

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 pm
Edit Category:
Soquili Species:
Body Build:
Concept Origin:
WIP Needed?

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
Face:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vriska Serket
Owner: Kivras
Breed:
Temper:
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:44 pm
.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: This, along with Temper, will be decided once I see him, if I get him.
Owner: Rhea Hyuga
Temper:
Breed: Vail
Description: Alright. Take two. xDDD
Body; xxx Main body color would be the lighter of the two grey-ish colors on the top of the little color palette. But use the darker grayish color as accents,in places like.... his lower legs, maybe up the backside of his rear legs, around his tail a bit [Tale style being Devil 2, for the record] slightly up onto his rump, around his eyes to give a sort of eyeshadow effect, and perhaps on his back sort of between his wings. To make him a little less plain, if you have some sort of texture to give to all the fur, feel free.
Also feel free to add some light, small scars in a [very] few places on his body.

Expression; As far as I know, the default expression for a Kalona is the one on the sample page, yes? Well, I'm not sure if theres a templated.. more simple 'scowl' look like the example FEMALE Kalona on the customs page, but something more like that? Closed mouth. Mean looking. But less rabid?

Body Accessories;
LEGS; black bands, sort of like studded bracelets, but instead of metal studs, the 'studs' are crimson gems in double rows [xx like that]. Two of these on each leg. Also, from each bracelet, little chains dangling down in a constant loop sorta.. thing. Like this but going all the way around.
Another bracelet thing, but about half the width, and only one row of gems, minus the chain, placed sorta halfway between the original two on the front legs only. [So, one of the larger bands just bellow his shoulder, one right above his hoof, and this smaller one probably right above his 'elbows']. This smaller bracelet doesn't have the loopy chain thing. And, for said loopy-chain,... if it would look better to give the 'silver' of the chains a slightly tarnished look to help tie in the beige hair color later, feel free.

Necklace; The necklace itself is like a spiderweb that connects all the way around his neck. Similar to this. But instead of little tiny spiders like on the image, in the center, theres one bigger spider, like this, and then, if you want, some smaller spiders scattered around the web, along with a few dangling off some threads hanging down from the original web necklace. All the spiders in the images have little gems on their backs... those I want to be the same crimson as the gems earlier [on the bracelets],.. which is the color in the little reference palette from the body part. The spiders themselves are black. and the web is silver.
If you want to make it so the web continues onto his back, lacing between his wings and falling down along his rump, feel free.

Wings: His Kalona wings (Style 4) I think are simple; the feathers themselves would be the darker gray from earlier, along with the small section,.. thing, that connects the actual leathery part of the wing together.
That leathery part of could would be the lighter gray, and that part would be slightly transparent. If the wings can be tattered, that'd be a cool effect, I believe.

Eyes: 'Black' and pupil-less, but with the slightest red tinge to them where his iris would be, red again matching the crimson. In short, this sort of thing, but again, with a reddish tint. I want the eyes to look,... stereotypically 'evil', and possessed.

Mane; That middle color on the palette, the beige-ish color. That's his hair color. Against the skin color it's supposed to have this sort of effect. The actual real style of the hair is up to the colorist. The only thing I ask that theres braids scattered throughout somehow, with little crimson and black gems in the hair, and in some places theres some little like, sharks tooth bones dangling out. Also, laced into the hair is just different parts of a spider web to match the one from earlier, and possibly even a very, very obvious full spider web acting sort of as a clip int he very back of his mane. Like the bones, some of the smaller spiders like on the necklace can be in the hair too.

And last but not least... his..
Horns Ram style. A gradient of his dark grey to the dark crimson, I spose.

If you wanna add anything anywhere, Feel free.Accessories to the tail, more webs, more scars, blaah. Go ahead.
Reference image(s): Refer to the description. They're scattered about in there.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: ...n/a?
Tag frame color: A gradient from some dark gray to the crimson provided in the descrip. :>
Tag feather color: ...One sort of fading from gray to his beige-mane color, and the other sort of his crimson with black fading out from the center.
Hair/clothing edits: ._. See the descrip
Total Price: 3,625,000?  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff