Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A new beginning. (Cancion de Celio and Oathkeeper) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:10 am
User Image

Finally, it seemed to be getting warmer. She heaved a sigh as she wandered through the forest far from the teepee where he was... She just couldn't take it anymore. He was so, clingy, needy. She couldn't be the one to tell him how wonderful he was anymore.

She never heard that.

So, here she was, wandering aimlessly. Her entire family refused to speak to her because of him, and this fling. She was close to tears yet again.

She hated crying.

The cream coated mare sighed, starting up at the sky. "Boy, do I need a white knight right now..."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:26 am
User Image

Still no sign of Auriga. It was time to come to terms. His life mate vanished and wasn't coming back and he'd have to live with never knowing what had truly happened. It was a big pill to swallow, Oathkeeper hung his head. At lease he knew where the majority of his children resided. Oldest son, Eridanus might have vanished right along with his mother, but at least Starseeker and Starwielder we're almost always around or accessable.

It was a sad day and such a cruel card fate had delt him. His loving life mate, vanished. He almost couldn't stop repeating that in his head. Oathkeeper felt ashamed. Maybe if he'd been there to protect her? Maybe if he'd kept her close? No, maybe that wouldn't have changed anything. It happened, and like his first girlfriend's vanishing...he'd have to come to terms with it.

To move on...to be stronger. For himself and for his children. For others out there that didn't have as much strength in them as he did in himself. Confidence, Oath, confidence he matrad to himself as he paced the forest not far from his Teepee and home glen. Suddenly a crunch of leaves in the distance startled him. Someone else was walking about---and was that crying he was hearing? Oath forgot his own woes and made haste to check out what indeed was crying.

Ivory_Feld

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:51 am
Yep, those were her tears dropping onto the earth. Chaci hated crying, it made her feel weak. Leaves crunching in the distance gave her the scare of her life, shaking her head to chase the tears away.

"Ty...If thats you, you can go home. I'm aright."

What a lie that was. Ok, she was not. He heart felt like it was being ripped out of her chest. That was the worst pain in the world for her.

The weakness. Thats what caused the pain. She was weak...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:59 am
Sure enough there was a mare before him, she was crying, but apparently he startled her out of it. "Sorry to have startled you" Oathkeeper began. "It's okay too, I'm here to see if you're alright? I heard you crying...might I be of help?" he asked her softly. He was sure to approach her slowly to let her know he meant no harm.  

Ivory_Feld

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:16 am
Chaci forced a smile, blinking the tears away. How nice was he, comming to see if she was alright. "Its alright." She gave her head a shake, trying to dry up her tears as best she could. "I'm not sure there is anything you could do, sir. Unless you have the ability to fix broken hearts."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:15 am
"Parhaps" he chuckled lightly, "We shall see, shalt we?" He smiled brightly, his geniune caring type of smile. "My name is Oathkeeper, I'm from around these parts. What say you to drying your tears, sharing your name and then we can discuss wait ails you?" he asked, "That is if you're willing to share, of coarse."  

Ivory_Feld

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:36 am
The cream coated mare cracked a real smile to him, nodding. "I'm Cancion de Celio. Most call me Chaci though." She dipped her head to him in a proper greating. "Its a pleasure to meet you, Oathkeeper." Her head lowered, she dried her eyes as best she could on her upperlegs. Papa and Mama had always told her to let her feelings out. Perhaps, since he was an impartial 3ed party, his view point would be refreshing and new. "I'm a very open soul sir, so yes, I'd be willing to share my story." She looked him in eye. The way he held himself, the pain deep in his eyes. "If you share yours."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:48 am
Oathkeeper looked taken aback. It was the first time he'd ever really had pain inside...and it was funny, here he was asking another to share their pain when he was hiding his. Kind of contradictory, but Oathkeeper loved more than anything to be everyone's pillar of strength, so-to-speak. Was it so silly to share his sadness? He thought it might be a little silly to tell his sob story if he had first come to hear out someone elses...

Shaking off his thoughts he noticed there were tears in his eyes. "Auriga" he replied simply. A creeping feeling came up on him from nowhere. It felt like something had wadded up in his throat. "---Auriga is...or was...my life mate" Oathkeeper began, "She vanished half a year ago, a mear while after seeing our foals become grown adults." It was now his turn to whipe away some tears. "She was a dream to find...but like the first girlfriend I had...she vanished. Seems, like those I love...vanish on me" Oathkeeper choked. That was all he could really say on the matter.

Ivory_Feld

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:17 pm
She didn't give the male a look of pity, all she did was smile. He had the strength to speak on an obviously painful matter. That, in its self, showed his growth. "I am a firm believer in fate. The choices we make are predeterminded for us. Everything that happens to us, good or bad, is done so to prove something. Perhaps, the disaperence of you mate and first girlfried were tests. You have a bigger purpose than this, and the gods are testing you to see if you are ready for your bigger purpose." She smiled, head tilted her eyes shining. "I am sorry for their leaving."

Chaci coughed, "I suspose I should share, even if my heartbreak is much less than yours. I...I am young. I always believed that I was much more mature than I acted, and I acted like a spoiled child. I had a...relationship with a male." She paused, shaking her head. "I'll call a spade a spade with you. I had a fling, plain and simple. Because of that fling, my family is very angry with me..." She looked away. "I'm the baby, and...I feel like...I disapointed them."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:49 pm
Oathkeeper lifted his head. "Fate" he echoed slowly, thinking deep. Had he really tried too hard to control the outcomes in his life? He could not control his first crush having left, no more than he could control Auriga having vanished. He could not have stopped Paris having left Maui. There was nothing he could save or solve or fix on sheer will alone.

Sure enough, the saying of 'there is only so much advice one can give, the rest is up to the person receiving the advice to solve.' He was no 'miraculous' healer, but he did love helping it along. He had his son, Maui, his health and happiness---he just needed to see the brighter side of things again. Chaci certainly was helping him, now it was his turn.

"The echo of pain takes awhile to get over some times. But as for fate, maybe you are right. If its not these trails that bring us enlightenment and strength, than what else is it?" Oathkeeper began, returning a bit from his sadness. A bigger purpose... the thought to himself, before returning on the subject. Hmm...Oathkeeper in turn tilted his head too, thinking once more. "Angry with you? Was it not your decision?" he began, she had been vague on the details.

"Either way, we are all primitave, in some shape or form...we make mistakes. We have regrets. It is how we learn. Or in some cases, just desires; but I doubt that's what you meant of coarse. Never-the-less, if your family is angry with you, that falls under what you re-enlightened me with. We are not in control of anything or anyone other than ourselves. It is saddening that they have chosen to react to your mistake by being 'angry.' It's clear you feel guilty enough as is, it is best to let it roll of your back until they come around. If you choose to speak to them about it, then insist it was a mistake, you feel guilty, but you are taking responcibility for your actions and have learned from them. If they can't respect that, then they aren't worth letting your feelings be continously affect by them."

Oathkeeper took a deep breath of air in and smiled, "Those things happen. And don't let you having 'disappointed' someone else rule your life either. I know, believe me, that my son would never want to disappoint me, but I am wise enough to understand that it is his life---his road. His choices and his mistakes that he must make in order to learn from. Sure, there are situations he could get himself into that could disappoint me, but I'm sure there will be a turning point with your family and it'll all resolve."

Ivory_Feld

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:47 pm
Chaci smiled, nodding to Oath. "...I think your right."

He was a smart male, that was clear. An intellengence about him that made him all the more...attractive.

WOAH. Stop RIGHT there girl. Your goin crazy. He's still in love with his mate, and you are still seeing Kama. Don't go over board.

And now your talking to yourself.

ANYHO. "You know, Oathkeeper. This conversation is far to heavy. We need to talk about much happier."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:40 pm
Oathkeeper chuckled slightly. Chaci had momentarily taken on a strange look about her---he couldn't place it though. "You are right. Dwelling in sadness and the past gets us nowhere, perhaps we shall think ahead? Ahead to the much brighter possiblities of the future? Persay, what kinds of things do you like, Chaci? As for you, what do you truly desire in life?" he asked. He was always happy to chat and get to know someone. Getting to know people was not only fun, but enlightening. As the more strangers you came across, the more friends you could find and the more things you could learn. To Oathkeeper, it was always thrilling to learn from others, as one never really will know everything.  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:20 pm
Chaci's eyes lit up. What she liked to do, heavens! She loved to do just about anything!

"I love to travel. I've always wanted to just up and travel these lands. Meet all of my family. I adore my human, so she has to come with me. I love to try new things too."

She cut herself off before she began to ramble. "Oh, and I like to talk...alot..." She gave a sheepish smile, giving her shoulders a shrug.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:29 pm
Oathkeeper laughed, "Me too, obviously. I'm very long winded at times." Checking around he decided perhaps to invite her to walk and talk. "I enjoy travel, but nothing beats having a home to back to when the day is done" he continued, "I enjoy a good race, or a cool swim. My favorite place happens to be by the ocean. There's also the fun in making new friends and helping others." Oathkeeper smiled at her. "It must be interesting to have a big family...you've met many thus far?" he asked.  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:32 pm
Chaci smiled, nodding as he spoke. "Well, not many. My family is so far spread out, their hard to locate. I've met a cousin, and an uncle. Thats about it. I have 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters. I havent met my oldest brother yet, according to my father he's all over the place. If I'm, not with my human, I'm with my sisters. We're very close."

Close? Her and Masque had been known to finish each others sentences. They sometimes shared a brain!

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff