Twilight
  New Moon
  Eclipes
  Breaking Dawn
View Results

lu_rockz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:38 pm
Why does everyone dislike New Moon?
I would ask some one to list them i order, in their prefrence, by which one they lke the best to worst.
Almost everyone puts New Moon on the bottum!
I Don't Get why?
Why?
Why do people Dilike New Moon?
Please tell me.... i would like to know  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:20 pm
Well, the only thing i dont like bout new moon is the beginning cuz it wuz sad.  

Shortie_30

BlackenedHeartLovingBlack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:11 pm
I can come up with two reasons why people hate New Moon 1.Edwawrd leaves Bella and 2. There's the fact most girls hate jJacob and this book has him in it ALOT  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:30 am
I voted before I remembered that Edward left Bella. I would have voted for New Moon because of that fact.  

Avenged AJ

magic mystery and mayhem

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:48 pm
i hate it because beller is just so perfetic and so unreilstic  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:25 pm
new moon is coming out novemer 28 heart  

4DRi4NN4 3S L0C4

Lylith Rati

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:34 pm
I hated New Moon for several reasons.

I felt that it brought out the worst in every character. Edward let his insecurities nearly destroy him. Bella became spineless and uselss to everyone. Jacob was obnoxious and immature, not to mention childish.

There was little if any action in the book to keep the action junkies interested, and the romance thing went down the drain, which lost those who were in the series for the romance.

I understand and respect the need to include it, it tells a valuable chunk of the story. But the whole thing took me the longest to get through, and I hated every second of it.

The only people who like it were the dog-lovers, and, well, come on now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 am
The Bella haters also loved it. I mean it turned out great at first. Bella was devastated because her precious Edward left her.  

Avenged AJ

Lylith Rati

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:00 am
True. I'm not the hugest fan of bella, but it seemed above and beyond the call of romantically pathetic.

May I ask what your aversion to edward is, Drizzt? I'm not in love with the guy, but he has considerably more to offer then Jacob....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:38 am
I don't like Edward because he doesn't think he is good for Bella. I mean sure there's the risk, but he is strong enough to fight it. He just takes so long to finally give in to the love that they share. He also isn't very drawn out.  

Avenged AJ

Saddlebred_Lover_247

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:00 am
It took me a while to get to like New Moon , It's just written differentally.And edward was gone ,and jocob could be a jerk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:48 pm
I LUV ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OFFFFFFFFFFF THEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM

BUT IF I CAN ONLY CHOOSE 2it would be TWilight and Breaking DAwn biggrin  

Coraline Carly Cullenz

450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

jayhkayjr
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:44 pm
besides the jacob and edward reasons, it wasnt written as well as the other three, but it wasnt the worst....i would put it equal with breaking dawn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:34 pm
i have a question why do you read twilight then if you hate edward and bella drizzt? i mean i dont hate jacob i can stand him i dont yell at everyone who says his name but i found it sad and weird  

iLennon

1,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Twilight Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items