Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Young and The Wise (Elysium and Leilan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:12 pm
User Image

Standing underneath the tree, a petite angeni stood with her eyes closed and she really was taking in everything around her. The birds were chirping and the insects were buzzing. Nature was beautiful... And that included other soquili. Elysium was a social creature but there was just something... off about her interactions. She knew what was wrong but her behavior came off strangely to others.

Even though she was shrouded by the shade of the tree, Elysium seemed to be emitting a glow. Who knew what kind of magic made the feathers emit such a glow. Her wings were folded slightly closer to her body keeping her warm. There didn't seem to be anybody else around so Elysium was content just standing here taking everything in.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image

The young stallion shook his mane out enthusiastically, prancing a little as he walked through the leafy underbrush. The trees were loosely interspersed and he was enjoying the playful streams of sunlight that peeked in and out from between the branches. It was something beneath one of the trees that caught his attention, something sparkling and beautiful. He approached, smiling as he realized it was another soquili. She had a mystical appearance like something out of a dream, and for a moment he stood still, mesmerized.

"Greetings, Lady," he said as he gave her a respectful bow. He assumed from her looks that she must be the angel of the woods, or some other form of kindly spirit. "Forgive me my intrusion. It's a lovely day and I couldn't help but notice you, sparkling as you are amongst the flowers and leaves. You shine even here in the shade!"

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items