Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
THE TOPIC ABOUT NOTHING AND EVERYTHING INTRESTING Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im supposed to leave a poll
  and i am.
  beernuts
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 pm
*lurks in*

oh hai didnt see you thar.
well i guess i got some news from darth's world.
okok yeah i havent been on gaia for a long while so sue me.

ok lets start with entertainment
im bored. i want someone to come play some Pangya with me. its golf with anime loli's essentially. but cooler
www.goa.com

now for the news. in Q&A format.
Q:WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU!
A:not here of corse. ive been busy
Q:LIES!
A:im not lieing.
Q surprised k well what have you been doing.
A:well lets see... when im not working i am on SecondLife. if im not on there im on WoW. if im not on there im on Pangya. or just off being metaversal.
Q:wait what?huh what are thoes? whats metaversal mean?
A:well WoW is "World of Warcraft". its fun. i play a gnome on the lightninghoof server. SecondLife is... well its a virtual life simulator for people who don't have one. kinda like me! <3 but then i do university things on there and as this one dude named Dique Babinco said to me " we we mostly rock purple" he also said " yeah we ran the cops outta here and we took over and they liked us so now we just run dis joint". Panga is a game where your like a anime loli golf game. quite fun. just started it the other day :3
Q:metaversal?
A surprised h yeah forgot to mention that. its essentially means that i traverse the virtual worlds of the internet studying them or something to that extent.
Q:what now
A:ಠ_ಠ
Q: STOP IT MISTER!
A:... fine.
Q:can i leave now?
A: no.

yeah thats about it. not going too much into detail. but i really want to play with some people on panga sense im having so much fun with it<3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:46 am
Well, gosh knows we miss you. So stop having a life and come back! xd  

MonsieurSponge

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:30 am
It has been awhile, a LONG while.

/captain obvious

[captain obvious some more] You posted in the bar too. [/post]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:01 am
ho' s**t! its darth! 3nodding

welcome back!  

WastelandMama
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:58 am
amg teh sexay darth! whee *glomp!

don't feel too bad i've not been a very good guildie either. i'm rly bad for getting lost in WoW as well then dropping in every couple months to go shopping and catch the latest items and say hi in the bar.

that's so awesome pm your characters name and that server again. i have a 71 ally nelf priest and an 80 belf priest on Antonidas and with the death knight option now i can make a 58 dk on ur server and stalkes j00 woooot!
also feel free to find me on antonidas whenever too. i help run a wonderful guild with xbf. i got my lil brother and dad into it. they endgame w/me. got gal i work with and her grown son and daugher playing... and a couple coworkers who made a toon there but play on another server. sakura kyoukan made a 60ish or 70 priest on there too named misery

omg sorry got on a wow rant sorrrrries. they hates the wows lol i don't blame them i do too

i've tried 2nd life pretty neat i just don't get much time outside of wow and here. been rly into gaia past week. my WoW guildies r whining over the gaia where i been on here alot lately, that's new xD. totally redid my profile then i was hooked again. maybe i can pangya with ya someday. that sounds bad xD. don't be a stranger youz!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:54 am
if anyone gets on secondlife . IM me and tell me who you are and il add you to my friends list. the name is DarthBlueAfro Cummings
i can help you get started on the right path to cool things on there. hell check out my flikr with all of my snaps in game
http://www.flickr.com/photos/darthblueafro/

when you get that deathknight going rydia tell me his/her name and maybe we will play a bit. WHO KNOWS

something cool from the land of pangya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73khomhZ2n8  

Darthspanky

Fruits_Punch-san

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:17 pm
I don't even know you but I'm excited you're here!

Is WoW really that addicting?
there was this kid in my religion class who disappeared for two weeks.
When he came back he kept muttering wow and gnomes and stuff like that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:00 pm
WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?

DARTHMAN RETURNS?

I can't do games anymore because as soon as I get them, I play for a few days and then end up deleting them months later.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:29 am
skoff...
i do the vidia because it amuses me. so there.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:25 am
Fruits_Punch-san
I don't even know you but I'm excited you're here!

Is WoW really that addicting?
there was this kid in my religion class who disappeared for two weeks.
When he came back he kept muttering wow and gnomes and stuff like that sweatdrop

its pretty addicting. but alot of things can be good in moderation. not all things but some wow being one of em xD. for me its gotten to be not as much an addiction but a way of staying close with my family and some friends. and my chris helps keeps me grounded i've told him long ago to call me out when i'm becoming a zombie and not talking to him and staying on just too long to keep up with him. so we play console games cook out keep up with our movies.

i see my dad and lil brother and some other rl friends on there every day thanks to the wows smile so alot of ppl say its nothing but bad. but to judge something based on ur experience alone of it usually isn't 100% accurate there are good things bout the wows xD shoot i can't afford to go out movie watching and partying. least i can get out on wows lol 3nodding

edit: and darth yush i shall make zee dk soon. it'll totally be a draenie gal dk cuz they're hawtzorz and i love their jokes and flirts lol. it'll be named Rydia or Rydiia if that's taken. usually the 2nd is always free on servers see ya soon!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:22 pm
Nice to see you back Darth. Resident Batman returns!

How are you liking this horrible omnidrink april fools joke?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:34 pm
angel_half82

saw it...went 'meh'.....continued doing what i usually do on gaia  

Lineriku

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:47 pm
Lineriku
angel_half82

LOL I turned on the audio when lanzer was talking and I just said, "What a retarded april fools joke..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:45 am
mine was more interesting. i never actually seen the gaia april fools joke. mine had to do with a old tape recorder, a motion sensor lazor and my work bathroom. essentially this is what i did.. i hid the tape recorder and rigged it to play a tape every time someone trips the motion sensor. now the way i set it up was that as soon as someone walked up to the peeing stalls it would say " im watching you peeeeeeeee"
it was quite clever and none cought on to it because of where i placed it as in a stall with some boots and some coveralls in it so it made it look like someone was in that stall.. actually watching you pee. when i went to security later they where clever enough to figure out it was a april fols joke and no one was in there. so they removed it and brought it with them to the security office.. they laughed really hard knowing it was me. and gave me back my recorder and moton sensor and everything! there such cool guys  

Darthspanky

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:18 am
angel_half82
Lineriku
angel_half82

LOL I turned on the audio when lanzer was talking and I just said, "What a retarded april fools joke..."

You heard? That must the the part of the joke that I am missing.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff