Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP - Samus and Graph] I think I should know you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charging Krogan

Liberal Fairy

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:53 pm
User Image

Raffaella had been told, more than once, that she took after her mother’s quirky and happy-go-lucky nature. And given that she had just caught herself tossing her head back and forth just to hear the beads tied into her mane clink and clack together for the sheer, silly joy of it, she had to admit, they were right. Not that there was anything wrong with that, of course! Prancing happily along by herself, braided and bejeweled tail flicking back and forth at the same pace as her legs moved, the energetic and playful mare scanned the horizon for any potential friends- or enemies. She wasn’t stupid, and knew that the stories of Kalona and Skinwalkers were more than just bedtime tales the scare young foals into staying where they were supposed to.

Seeing neither friend nor foe, she continued onwards, pausing every now and then to graze a bit if her tummy gave a growl to signal its empty status. After a few moments her thoughts turned to family, and the fact that while her mother may not have any, her father’s family was spread far and wide, and she realized that she wanted to meet some of them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:13 pm
User Image
Raum would of not been the only one from her huge family to tell Raffaella that she indeed took after her mother rather than her fathers side of the family. concedering Raum's own father was a cold, snarky, jurk of a stallion who was not above hurting others physicly or emotionaly. with that said it was not hard to see she hadnt taken after raum or his father Rahu in personality. even raums own kids took more after his mate than in persinality but they sure as hell had his stubberness and headstrong attitude. giving a yawn, Raum use to be alot like his father when he was younger but after meeting his mate Seirria that all changed when him had finaly decided to settle down with her. somewhat of a grump, he was hot headed still regardless though alot more calm but also the prankster when it came to his father. being a grandfather and a great grandfather had not slown him down one bit though he would refuse to be called old as his prefured calling his father the old man. shaking out his mane, he hoped maybe to run into one of his grandkids as he knew both his sons had settled down and had kids of there own already. to him it was about time he tracked down his grandkids to see how they where doing as he learned a long time ago family was important no matter what.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Charging Krogan

Liberal Fairy

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:49 am
Raffaella paused in her walking, tilting her head to one side as a dark brown figure came into view. What a coincidence, that she would come across one of the family members she had just been musing over! With a happy sound, she broke into a trot and was soon within hearing distance of Raum, her grandfather. She remembered that her mother had said that not everyone appreciated exuberant greetings, and she tried to tone herself down, not wanting to offend family.

"Hello there!" she chirped out with a smile that almost shy. "Fancy seeing you here, I was just thinking about coming to visit some of the family! It's good to see you, Grandpa." She smiled again, and silently hoped that it wouldn't be too familiar to address him like that. They had met before, and family was supposed to love one another, right? Right? Shifting her weight from set of hooves to another, she waited nervously for his response.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:38 pm
Raum's ears perked and was at first a bit shocked by the greeting he recieved from Raffaella. but it didn't take him long to suddenly grin at her when she called him grandpa. " well well well you must be Romulus' daughter if i not mistaken." Rather pleased she had been able to reconise him as her grandfather, he would of felt foolish going up to her claiming he was her grandfather. but it wasnt hard to see, she definatly was his son's daughter. " and it seems i was in the right place at the right time. i was planning to go see if i could track down my own grandkids to see how they where doing." chuckling, he really was a softy for his family and when it came to his grandkids or kids, he was just an older stallion who like teasing.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces