Did you visit this page?
  Yes! Good luck!
  No.
View Results

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:44 pm
User Image

User Image- Deregen [Edited Regular Soquili]

Deregen, had for all his life, lived in the desert with the other members of the Shiften tribe. He lead a calm and relaxed life. Learning the traditions ever engraved in his tribe's history. Shiften are told to be fierce warriors, known to be able to turn the simplest branch into a dangerous weapon. But Deregen never fell in love with the art of fighting, but rather with music. Instead of a wooden sword, he chose a flute, instead of a shield, a harp. Deregen became enchanted with the complex notes he created, as they flowed like a river.

He never knew his life could change so abruptly.

But it did.

The night of the elder's murder, he was found sitting on the stump of an ancient tree. He was accused of the horrible crime. Deregen was painfully shy all his life, so words were rare for him. Thus his twin sister, Prim, defended him.

"How could Deregen have done something like that? He's never held a sword or knife! He's never learned how to use one!"

That night they were banished from their tribal grounds, marked with 'x' shaped scars across their faces.

Prim and Deregen were forced to cross the deadly mountains and find a new life in the green lands of Airam. Over time, they faded apart, Prim stayed in the one place they had found acceptance, but Deregen traveled. He never even said good-bye to his beloved sister. "Where is he now?" she wonders...

- Prim [Edited Regular Soquili]

Prim's warmest memories were of a cold night. The night she was accepted as a true female Shiften warrior.

All her life she marveled at the way a sword easily sliced through the air, and how an arrow swiftly entered the body of a prey. She was praised for her skill and her gift for fighting. She loved the tenseness of a strung bow. The sound of a blade against steel.

That night changed her life. She was presented her blade. Shiften tradition gives each strong warrior their own blade. They must forge it, present it and prove themselves for it. Prim was the first female in her family to become a warrior. Celebrations broke out the moment she grasped the blade's hilt. Rare foods and drinks were prepared, and everyone Prim loved was congragulating her.

Almost everyone.

Deregen, her twin brother, was far from the festivities. Sitting on the stump of a tree playing a flute he had carved long ago from a log. He was lost in his thoughts, not even hearing the joyful cries of his family. Suddenly he was approached by the elder's sons. They were accusing him of the terrible crime of murder. The elder's murder. Prim had left the celebrations of her relatives to search for her beloved brother. She did not have to search long, for she heard the angry yells of the elder's sons.

She protected Deregen, she plunged herself between the sons and her brother. She tried to tell them that Deregen had never done anything horrible, and the thought of him murdering someone, especially the elder, was unbearable!

"How can you even think something like that? Don't you know Deregen? He has never hurt a living creature, and he never will!"

But she tried in vain. They were both banished for treason and murder. Marked with large scars across their faces, so that they would never return to their birth lands.That night had changed her life into heaven and into hell.

Deregen and Prim traveled across the tall and dangerous mountains for months until they reached the green plains of Airam. There they found a kind couple with many children. They gave them housing and food. Prim feel in love with all the young children. She helped the mother in every way she could. But she couldn't help but notice Deregen slipping into his own world more often by the day. Some days he didn't even play his harp. He was depressed. She tried to comfort him in every way she could, but all in vain.

One night he was not in the bed beside her.

She knew he could not stay in one place for long, but she couldn't help but feel like he betrayed her in some way. She stayed with the loving family, becoming an older sister for the children. She never had the courage to leave them. Her heart had settled with them. But when the family was slaughtered for hiding a Shiften girl, her heart was destroyed. She managed to escape,but...

Now where will her heart take her?

[QUEST FINISHED!!!! all thanks to faid, Deregen's new owner. ^^ heart ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:50 pm
User Image

User Imagef.i.r.s.t

"I spend these nights counting stars like a runaway...And maybe I can call this home tonight."

note-started March 26th

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Anyone
Name of horse: Deregen
Owner: Faid_Shadowlight
Temper: quiet
Breed: Shiften Twin
Description:
Eye- pale blue, not much of a pupil
Mane color- Silver color, slight glow, and the tips are black
Mane style- Long and slightly spiky. Two strands of hair fall near his eyes the rest fall to the side. See refs.
Tail- Male braided, same color as mane.
Hooves- feathering is the same black as the tips of the hair, and it reaches bellow the knees. Hooves are white.
Other
- Nose tip is black.
- Large 'x' scar across face. Reaching down to the chin and up to the hollow of the ear. Goes above the eyes. Deep red.
- And tattoo on his hindquarters, see Ref.
- A slightly 'spaced out' expression, almost sad.
Reference images:
Pin-[c.l.i.c.k] Not as detailed, just the shape. I don't need the jewels.
Hair- [c.l.i.c.k] [c.l.i.c.k]
Body color- [c.l.i.c.k]
Tattoo- [c.l.i.c.k]
fan's drawing- [c.l.i.c.k]
[c.l.i.c.k]
[c.l.i.c.k]

Stage?: adult
Default accessory color(s)? razz ale lime green. Ref- [c.l.i.c.k]
Premade Tag Number: 33-elemtal
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Has a pale lime green scarf across his chest to his back. And a circular pin above his heart. Bandage on his lifted foot, starting at the pastern and going up and over the knee. Handcuff with broken chain on back left leg. And pale green earrings. + hair edits.f

s.e.c.o.n.d

"Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul.Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal..."

note-started April 18th

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Anyone
Name of horse: Prim
Owner: Pale Mist
Temper: motherly
Breed: Shiften Twin
Description:
Eyes- Pale blue, not much of a pupil.
mane and tail color- a little lighter than this.
And one streak of black in the mane, near her eye, with a pale green bead in the middle. Another streak in her tail, a bit larger, starting from the roots to the tip of her tail.

User Image
Mane style- female 'Forever foal.'
Tail style- female 'Forever foal.'
Body- all of her upper body will be a beige, but her two from legs should be black starting at the knees. Her right, back leg should be completely black, but her left one should stay the same beige as the rest of the body. She should also have a streak of black down her back.
Body color- light beige [c.l.i.c.k] [also see ref.]
Hooves- Her two front ones and her back right one should be white, but her back left one should be a jet black.
Scar- an 'x' shaped scar across her face, but not going into her eyes. [very similar to Deregen's]
Reference Images:
Tattoo- [c.l.i.c.k] [same as Deregen's (also on her rear)]
Scarf- a pale lime green scarf with a circular pin over her heart[see ref], the scarf should cover her chest and reach over to the base of her back.[just like Deregen's]
Bracelet- A cherry red bracelet on her front, left foot. See ref's.
Pin-[c.l.i.c.k] Not as detailed, just the shape. I don't need the jewels.
black strip- [c.l.i.c.k]
Tattoo- [c.l.i.c.k]
Bracelet- [c.l.i.c.k] [c.l.i.c.k]
Pale green-[c.l.i.c.k]
My drawing- [c.l.i.c.k]
[c.l.i.c.k]
[c.l.i.c.k]

Stage?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: green of scarf-[c.l.i.c.k]
Red of bracelet- [c.l.i.c.k]
Premade Tag Number: 33-elemental
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Scarf with pin, bracelet.

t.h.r.i.d

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: anyone
Name of horse: Oculto
Temper: Deep
Breed: Masked Family
Description:
- Draft lines
- wearing this mask over his face. His eyes in the shadows.
- Armor attached to his two front legs [see ref.] The jewel in the middle matching the one in the mask.
- red feathers of the mask in a sort of 'mane' around his face, his true mane note really visible but it would be forever foal!
- a scarf or piece of cloth draped around his neck and over his shoulders.
- Two large jewels [matching the one in the mask and on the armor] secured right on the base of his shoulders, and connected together with a large rope. [see ref.]
- hair pins are also attached to the base of his hair line [see ref.] [don't have to be included if the feather 'mane' covers them, also same jewel]
- Very thick feathering [see ref.]
- A bracelet around the top of his back, left leg. [see drawn ref.]
- A large jewel secured on his tail base, and three sets of strings coming from it. [see ref] Also has two tall feathers coming from it, same color as the 'feather mane'. [see feather ref] One of these feathers should also be secured to the top of the mask, sticking out. [a different color though]
- Then he has a long tail coming down, but at the length of his back knee it is secured together with a colored band and then becomes a long braid trailing along the ground. [very long, see drawn ref.]
- Colors of the body, hair and everything is all up to the colorist. Just please keep it with the theme of this mask.

Reference image(s):
- main theme; the mask
- my drawing
- armorarmor on legs
- cloth pins
- my drawing of the maskmask on face
- leg bracelet
- tail ornament
- tail
- feathers on tail ornament, just their shape, not color
-cloth
-featheringfeathering

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: colorist's choice.

Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): edits can be made as you see fit
Hair/clothing edits (if any)
-tail edit
-cloth
-armor
-mask
-ornaments

TOTAL- just adult stage + moderate edits - 550K

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image

User Image
.:Seathi (no difficult edits please):.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Sinistral
Owner: pale Mist
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Curious
Breed: Seathi
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The whole of his body should be a bright white. Almost glowing. But his underbelly and ears should be a pale green. His pupils should be a bloody red, and they should glow faintly. His right hoof should be black while his left one gold. And I would love if he could have to red bands on the upper portion of his left leg!
And I would like it if he were smiling.

Reference image(s): Red of his eyes - [c.l.i.c.k]
Gold of his hoof - [c.l.i.c.k]
Bands - [c.l.i.c.k]
Pale green - [c.l.i.c.k]
White of his body - [c.l.i.c.k]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Bands [c.l.i.c.k]
Tag frame color: pale green
Tag feather color: one glowing red, the other a glowing white.

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Stigma
Temper (one word for horse's personality): unusual
Breed: Disease OC

Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
-base body color should be a dark gray
-his nose, underbelly, chest, and both his front legs and the left back one should be black up to the knees.
-steel blue horns coming from his shoulders.
- all his hooves should be split in two. But both his front, and his left back hooves [I shall refer to them as his 'evil' hooves/legs from now on] should be a bloody red, but the back right one should be a plain black.
-He should have a bloody bandage covering his eyes.
-He should have an evil smile, showing his fangs.
-His tail should be spade, and spikes [at the but, the biggest, at the center of the spade, the smallest] running across it, fairly spaced out. [see ref]
-Two golden braces on the top part of his front legs [see ref.]
-His feathering should also be long. Like some Angenis have. L-O-N-G [see ref]
-Red inscriptions on his 'evil' legs [see ref(s)]
-His 'pure'[= his right, back leg] should be a pure white. Almost glowing.
-His wings should be a dark brown with some black and purple mixed in[basic dark color], and the membrane should be a light gold. Almost transparent. With rings randomly on the edges of the membrane, and the wing. [see ref?]
-On his 'evil' back leg, he should have Eyes. Very creepy, bloodshot-looking eyes. there should be ~4 or 5. The largest one starting at his but, and ending at his knee. [see refs]
-His hair should be medium length, and all of it should be combed to the right side of his neck. Except for four strands[two at the base of his ear, and two more at the base of his neck] should be connected by golden rings, while the shorter strands should just hang. [Im not very good at describing this, please just look at my ref! ><;;] And his hair should be streaked black and red.

Reference image(s):
My drawing- [c.l.i.c.k] [c.l.i.c.k]
Tail- [c.l.i.c.k]
Braces- [c.l.i.c.k]
Wings- [c.l.i.c.k]
Hair- [c.l.i.c.k]
Eyes- [c.l.i.c.k]
Inscriptions- [c.l.i.c.k]
Bloody red[hooves/hair] - [c.l.i.c.k]
Glowing white - [c.l.i.c.k] or [c.l.i.c.k]
Pale Gold[for membrane of his wings] - [c.l.i.c.k]
Default accessory color(s)?: Braces [c.l.i.c.k]
Tag frame color: Glowing red
Tag feather color: bright gold and black with blood dripping.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair [c.l.i.c.k]
Tail [c.l.i.c.k]

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Ibi
User ImageGender: Female
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Untrusting
Breed: Mutant
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
-Her whole body should be a glowing white.
-Blue inscriptions [just random doodles if you please XD] on her neck. [please see ref.]
-All her hooves should be golden and split in two.
-Three earrings in each ear.
-Black bands on her mouth, three on each of her front legs[ at the base, above the knee, and at the base of the feathering] and on the base of her left back leg. [see drawing for ref.]
-Light blue orbs starting from the tips of her feather to the knee on each leg.
-Her eyes should look as if they have been clawed/pulled out. So empty sockets, a little bloody. And a faint trace of tears going down her cheeks.
- Her wings should be lifted and spread out, almost like an Angeni's, their color should be gray and there should be random gold rings scattered around. [see ref.] And the tips of the wings should be red.
-Her mane should be very long, reaching down to her hooves, and it should just fall, nothing really holding it back. Most of it should be behind her, but a strand or two can come onto her neck. At her head, it should fall down at the base of her ear, then covering the left side of her face, rather than the right. I suck at descriptions so just see ref please. X(
-Her tail should be held by two bands, one right at the base of her rear and the other 90 degrees of it. Like one band, but twisted. [see ref.] and the tail should be caught between the bands first, causing some strands to stick up ot curve, and then it just falls down to about her hooves. The color of her mane and tail should be a pale purple[see ref] and they should have one or two random strands of black in it.[ see ref.]
-Finally, she should have "Ibi's star" on her flank. [see ref of star]
Reference image(s):
My drawing- [c.l.i.c.k] [c.l.i.c.k]
Neck inscriptions- [c.l.i.c.k]
Ears- [c.l.i.c.k]
Bands- [c.l.i.c.k]
Wings- [c.l.i.c.k]
Mane- [c.l.i.c.k]
Tail- [c.l.i.c.k]
Ibi's star- [c.l.i.c.k]
Purple of the mane and tail- [c.l.i.c.k]
Red of the wings- [c.l.i.c.k]
Default accessory color(s)?: black bands
Tag frame color: Powder blue
Tag feather color: black fading into powder blue. And gold with pale yellow at the tip.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair- light purple/black
Wings- dull gray with red tips

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Deb
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Silent
Breed: Paint heavy horse
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
-base color for his body should be a creamy white
-splotches of browny-red patches around the rum area, over the eye, on the nose[little splotch], over the shoulder, and on the chest. [see refs.]
-Mane should be white, male braided.
-tail should be a dark, dark brown, almost black. And the roots should be the same white as the mane [see ref.]. Male curly.
-hooves should be gray.
-eyes a pale green
-chin a light pink
-he should have the draft horse line edit
-feathering should be poofy and long. [see ref.]

Reference image(s):
-tail, and rear ref. [c.l.i.c.k]
-hooves, and leg ref. [c.l.i.c.k]
-full body ref. [c.l.i.c.k]
-feathering ref. [c.l.i.c.k]
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: colorist's choice
Tag feather color: colorist's choice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:01 pm
>a.r.t<

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:01 pm
f-u-t-u-r q-u-e-s-t-s

>Stigma<

>Ibi<

>Deb<

>Sinistral<

>OC cosplay?<

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:27 pm
*d-o-n-a-t-i-o-n-s*

Radar_Xeanheart - 50k!!!! heart [thank you buddy!]
Dixie - 10k, jack's uniform, nightmare boots. [Thank you! ><]
Dixie - OMFG box, Monthly letter [feb. 2007]

note for Dixie's donation- You are completely crazy and amazing! Thank you SO much! heart heart heart

Makette - 50k!! heart [holy lord people]

Anonymous Benefactor[this mystery shall never be uncovered XD] - Lyndexter's Journal!! heart heart

Faid Shadowlight - Summoning Tome heart
Rabid - 500k [for stigma ^^] heart heart

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:51 pm
SUDDEN NOTE-I will be gone from March 27th to April 5th. Even though most likely no one will even see this, still! please note!

~closed~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:43 pm
YEY!! Im finally back! And of course no one noticed the previous message. Well, I quest on!
~closed~

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:53 pm
~closed~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:38 pm
Prim has been added with her brother!! whee

And first Donation!! Thank you Radar! heart

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:39 pm
Yey! I won a key card in the Pokemon event! <3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm
I WON MY FIRST SOQUILI IN THE POKEMON EVENT! THANK YOU SO MUCH SOQUILI FESTIVITIES!
heart heart heart heart  

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:49 am
If I somehow snag a custom slot, should Deregen or Prim be used?

[talking/asking myself]

~closed~

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:25 pm
~closed~
xp

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:14 pm
Pictures updated!

Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items