[PRP] Look at me! I'm Cute and Cuddly! [Sir Foofie&Adour]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:16 pm
User Image It had turned out to be such a nice day when a little pink and darker pink foal crept away from his parents and sister. His black eyes glancing around before dashing off to some unknown place that he was bound to make friends. It was high noon by the time he came to a rather dark and sinister looking, to him, forest. Its branches looming way, WAY over his head. Shrinking back a little, his tail held close, he headed in. Sir Foofie as his parents whom seemed a bit messed up themselves had named him. The 'sir' coming from his mother's line of the family, being she was a Princess and his grandfather was also a Prince. To his little mind, they all were messed up somewhere...

Going at a bit of a good clip for his small legs, there was also a bit of a skip in his gate. Head swinging a little he didn't notice where he was going, nor whom he might have a run in with. Perhaps someone that would want to harm him, or someone who might be his friend. Never would he think that someone might want to keep him for themselves. Still, Foofie headed deeper into the forest, his eyes peeled for anything that might catch his attention.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:42 pm
User Image
Lavender eyes widened in amazement as the young kalona cross gazed at the tiny creature trotting towards her. Didn't that little fool know this was a dangerous area? Anything could and had happened to grown soquili warriors, yet here was this tiny creature stroll through the darkness as if he owned it.

"What are you doing child?"

The voice that greeted him was deceptively soft and gentle, much like the appearance of the mare that suddenly seemed to appear in the trail before him. The scent of old blood hung about her, but she didn't seem threatening as she gazed down at him, her head cocked to the side.

Keantha

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:16 pm
Wiggling himself out of the bushes, he nearly ran smack into someone much taller then himself. Stepping back he looked up, though had to sit back upon his rump as to not sit upon his own head. Wow! She as TALL! Standing on his hind legs, Foofie did end up falling back onto his back. Stubby little legs folding in onto his belly, my he was a little comical one.

"I..." he started rolling over and shaking the dirt from his pale coat. "I was just... Looking around?" He smiled, tail still pulled in close to his rump. "Mommy doesn't like dark places too much and... Well.. I just wanted to see what it was like."

Giving the cutest smile he could, Foofie backed up some, the scent of blood coming to his small nose. Something was wrong here... But he couldn't place his hoof upon it, certainly it couldn't have been the mare... Could it? If it were... Oh dear. He was in big trouble, really BIG trouble when he went home that night, if he were to go home.

"Perhaps.... I should just come back another time? When the light is brighter out?" He looked back over his shoulder where he had come from and where the sun was shining high noon he thought. "If the sun does shine brighter then it is now." He looked back at the mare before him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:28 pm
Adour nickered amused as she moved closer to the small colt, nosing him curiously. He was so cute and adorable... "What is the hurry little one? No harm will come to you while I am here." She seemed nice enough, even if she didn't smell a little off.

She nibbled lightly at his little mane, mostly just because she couldn't resist herself. "Come along little one, you are safe in the darkness with me here." A gently smile crossed her muzzle as she nudged him towards her home.

Keantha

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:33 pm
Foofie watched the taller mare for a moment, tilting his head some to the side as she told him to follow. Craning his neck to the side, he looked into the deeper parts of the forest he had so willingly wandered into. Tail twitching behind him, a smile crossed his face as he dashed to follow. Short little legs having to pretty much trot to keep up, he wondered where he was going. But this one seemed nice and he liked nice.

"Ok!" Foofie pipped as he followed Adour into the trees, leaving his path behind, "I like it here, I want to stay here." He nodded, though left it all in the open. even if he were to be pushed away at some point, he would still remain within the forest, unafraid of its dangers... For now... At least.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games