Mollie sighed as she played with the water in the watering whole, poking at a few fish. She was bored, and tired, and hadn't seen Vu for a very, very long time. She was growing rapidly, and wanted to show -someone- who wasn't family. Rolling over on her back, she flailed and ended up rolling into the water at what she saw.

Feana cackled as Mollie fell into the water, strutting around proudly. Of course she was proud. She scared the living daylights out of a cub and made her fall in the water! With a glance to the water, she noticed the cub hadn't come up yet. With furrowed brows, she padded closer to the water and peered in. Why couldn't she see the dark colored female?

"Crap..." And in she dove, making a huge splash, scaring many things that were drinking in the water after the cub had fallen in. It took a minute, but she opened her eyes and looked around for any sighs of the female. Wanting to call out to her, she opened her mouth, only to get it full of water and she swam up to the surface. When she broke, she coughed and sputtered, then heard chimming laughter. Blue eyes tried to clear, hurting from the water in her sensitive orbs.

Mollie was sitting on a rock, looking even prouder and then pawed at the air as Feana surfaced. "HAHHA." She said, standing up on her paws and shook herself off, though she still looked like a drowned rat.

"....You scared the hell out of me, Mollie! Seriously, I..." She swam to her shore and clambered up, shaking herself off harder, sending droplets flying out everywhere. Her gray headfur was hanging in her crystal orbs, and she padded towards the cub, gathering her up and licking at her head to clean Mollie up. "Jeeze... I thought I'd killed you!"

Mollie's ears lowered at the sound in Feana's voice. She just wanted to be a trickster like Feana was. Didn't the other play tricks like that? Pressing closer to her friend and caretaker, Mollie gave a nibble to one of Feana's legs before giving off a little purr, hoping the other would forgive her.

"You know," the older started with a smirk. "....I did that to my dad once. And guess what happened? He was so sad.. I heard him trying to tell my sisters and brothers that I died.... and he was so choked up.. ...It hurt so bad when that happened..." She licked at her own nose for a minute before flicking her ears of water droplets. "So these kinds of tricks? Off limits, kids. Stick to covering someone in mud and rolling him around in dead grass."

Mollie looked up with a nod and then batted Feana's nose with a smirk. "You're like my big sis, Feana.... ...I don't know if I have any of those, but I think I do... I hope I do, anyway. Or... You know, I become a big sis..."

There she went again, blabbing away. Maybe that's why she didn't talk to anyone. "....I heard you're going to leave the pride to find your momma? My momma's out there somewhere, so if you see a lioness that looks like me... tell her I .... I love her... ok?"

Feana blinked at that and let her brows furrow before nodding. Doubting she'd see the female, but who would break a cubs heart like that? "Well, duh... I'll tell her to come visit you, too. How 'bout that?" She asked, pawing at Mollie's back and then pushed the cub off of her so she could shake again and dry herself up.

"I'm leaving to find my mom, yeah... ...But also to be with a male.. His name's Kenya. We hunted together the other day... ...I like him.." She murmured to herself, feeling embarrassed saying that out loud. Sure, she'd thought it, but actually speaking it? That was a different thing all together.

Mollie grinned and nodded. "Vu's my special friend. I like him very much. We play together all the time! And he helps me with my skills. I want to be a scout!" She said proudly, little chest beaming. She blinked when she heard a familiar rumble in the distance. Her daddy! "Well, that means I have to go... Daddy's back from his hunt! I wonder if he got me a bunny like I asked!"

"I'm sure he did! Run on, Mollie. And remember what I taught you, yeah? Cover one of them in mud!"

The cub nodded and ran off into the setting sun, heading to where she'd be warm and dry.