Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:45 pm
saint dreya
Then smile more! I command thee!

xp

I usually have an honest face, it reflects my mood. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edit: I hit submit instead of preview. >.>
My most recent image! It's sort of old, but I haven't changed much, other than my beard is rather thicker now.. I can't find the scissors. X.x  

Aydenfyre

Leaf pup

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

I'm sorry i really can't hold a camera steady to save my life.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:42 am
Fiddlers Green
I'm still alive...
and I'll post a recent pic, this past Monday infact.

Now, there are many more from that trip to the Soberanes.
The album is here.

What a fascinating looking area.

Leaf pup
I'm sorry i really can't hold a camera steady to save my life.

Love the hairband... thing. I believe I have a brush in the bathroom just like yours, except blue. Quite pretty, all the same. ^^  

Aydenfyre

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:45 am
Aydenfyre

It is a very nice area for hiking. We have several other trails out in Big Sur, that one is my favourite, just about 5 miles overall, with very strong altitude changes. Great for picnics. The view from the top, looking down on the clouds always helps my perspective.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:04 am
Fiddlers Green
Aydenfyre

It is a very nice area for hiking. We have several other trails out in Big Sur, that one is my favourite, just about 5 miles overall, with very strong altitude changes. Great for picnics. The view from the top, looking down on the clouds always helps my perspective.

Seems it. It sounds wonderful, and even moreso with how you speak of it.  

Aydenfyre

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:01 pm
Last Weekend at the Ren Faire, I hate my moustache, but it just looks so darn good.
User Image

Aydenfyre, if you want the location, it's right here. I really enjoy hiking and camping, so it is something that is easy for me to be passionate about.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:42 am
It does look rather good on you! Suits you well. Those clothes look amazing. Incredibly comfortable.

And aye, I saw the link to it on the other page. ^^ I just have always had this urge to be lost in the woods for like... 3 days, just to know what it's like.  

Aydenfyre

Ainwyn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image

A picture of my most recent garb biggrin My character was a cross dressing minstrel, which is great fun.

User Image

Same character, year before. This year I decided I'd rather not hang out around the nobility, so I left the position of herald... they were all annoying razz This picture would have been much more epic had they gotten me with my HUGE bell. Oh well.

I can't tell if the new pictures got bigger or not. My internet is being stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:31 pm
Aydenfyre
It does look rather good on you! Suits you well. Those clothes look amazing. Incredibly comfortable.

And aye, I saw the link to it on the other page. ^^ I just have always had this urge to be lost in the woods for like... 3 days, just to know what it's like.

Thank you. It was just long enough to twirl before it fell to the needs of my work place's ridiculous grooming requirements. As for the garb, it is very comfortable, with Casa De Fruta (where the Faire is) at about 90f, the breathability of the kilt was wonderful.
Well, day one is pretty fun... depending on weather and wildlife, of course. Day two starts to get a bit tiring and the absence of propper toilets and hot running water begins to become evident (I suggest locals with warm fresh water). Day three is when new socks start to migrate from a want to a need and preprepared food starts getting very old. If you intend to hunt and gather, this isn't nearly as much an issue.

Ainwyn, are those boots comfortable?  

Fiddlers Green

Aydenfyre

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:43 pm
Fiddlers Green
Aydenfyre

Thank you. It was just long enough to twirl before it fell to the needs of my work place's ridiculous grooming requirements. As for the garb, it is very comfortable, with Casa De Fruta (where the Faire is) at about 90f, the breathability of the kilt was wonderful.
Well, day one is pretty fun... depending on weather and wildlife, of course. Day two starts to get a bit tiring and the absence of propper toilets and hot running water begins to become evident (I suggest locals with warm fresh water). Day three is when new socks start to migrate from a want to a need and preprepared food starts getting very old. If you intend to hunt and gather, this isn't nearly as much an issue.

Ainwyn, are those boots comfortable?

Don't know how that goes, never been employed unfortunately. I do believe that would sound rather pleasant with the kilt.
Hmm... toilets might be an issue, I've gone without water for long enough. I was in that house for at least 2-3 weeks without water, or electric. But, that was in a house, so perhaps that would be a difference. Problem with hunting and gathering would be knowing what would be okay to eat, and what not. Then again, could always watch what the wildlife eat, I suppose.

I'd make a comment Aiwyn, but those pictures are too small for these bad eyes to see properly. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:41 pm
Fiddler: They're usually not bad, except I'd developed some massive blisters on the bottom of my right heel a few days before. I ended up using the staff much more than I usually do! Playing up the crippled minstrel was quite fun though. I'll be getting some high quality inserts for them as soon as I have money!

Aydenfyre: Sorry! I didn't want to take up too much room, but I'll go back and edit them to the bigger pictures smile  

Ainwyn

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:06 pm
Aydenfyre
Don't know how that goes, never been employed unfortunately. I do believe that would sound rather pleasant with the kilt.
Hmm... toilets might be an issue, I've gone without water for long enough. I was in that house for at least 2-3 weeks without water, or electric. But, that was in a house, so perhaps that would be a difference. Problem with hunting and gathering would be knowing what would be okay to eat, and what not. Then again, could always watch what the wildlife eat, I suppose.

Employment based society is overrated anyway. Someone gives you money to do some task for them, often with the expectation that you will demean yourself for them. Avoid it whenever possible.
As for eating what the wildlife eats, that could be very dangerous, not all animals can digest the same foods, what is yummy to a boar may be toxic to us. sweatdrop

Ainwyn
They're usually not bad, except I'd developed some massive blisters on the bottom of my right heel a few days before. I ended up using the staff much more than I usually do! Playing up the crippled minstrel was quite fun though. I'll be getting some high quality inserts for them as soon as I have money!

Ah, I see. Most boots blister my feet badly, even under my callouses. Bad news that. Did you have the boots custom cobbled, or were they off the rack? At our fair, one of the cobblers discounts for people working the fair so they can have better footwear.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:02 pm
Right, so here is a picture of the rough draft of my Halloween costume.
Edit:Or not. Seems it somehow violated PB's terms of use, and they haven't got back to me on how...
The gallery is small now, but will grow with time...
It is here.
the rest of the gallery is intact.
Edit:Now in video. I'm at the end, the whole event was great fun.  

Fiddlers Green

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:13 pm
I've got pictures from the corn maze we went to today (for those of you not already friended on my Facebook):

The images didn't want to resize, so I'll give them a few minutes then replace the links.

I'm the one on the right, dressed as a magician. My sister is on the left dressed as a vet tech.

There we are in front of a donkey.

And this this the pentagram (really a heptagram) that now sits in front of our door.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff