User Image

Imamu hadn't understood what 'back' off meant. No. Imamu and Subira, her twin were ALWAYS together. FOREVER. Ever since they were born. From two different sides of the egg.. She wanted forever to be with her but... Subira. The quiet one- had spoke up and yelled at her after Imamu had gotten them in to some DEEP trouble. Tackling down a deer and failing. Almost getting killed with the deer's hooves in the trampling. Her mother was still- loving but also made them stay in the cave for a while.. but then their mother's friend had a field day with yelling at them for their father.

So Subira went off from one side of their pack's paths.. and Imamu went for some reflecting in the other. Or so everyone thought, but this troublemaker was NOT reflecting AT ALL. More like she went out to find some other adventure til her sister was done HER reflecting. For the both of them. As she trotted about- happily and gitty.. But then remembered what her dad liked. Things.. then she went to look for shiny things. Something unique..

Her big paws for her body started to hunt.. and her body crouched as if she were gunna hunt down animal. "Mmmm.. I wonder.. I wonder...if this place has what I ponder." She cuued in to the air.. Her white body slicking in with the bushes.. the forest had seen no rain for about a week now.. but the rivers were flourished with good water.. the ground was hard and good for running.