Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mer's March Customs - WINNERS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:50 pm
:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:merangue
Name of horse biggrin oc
Owner:Toadies_soarys
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Casual
Breed:
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):Eyes are blue, Hair is black, preferably short
Reference image(s):User Image no wings please...
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):adult
Default accessory color(s)?:White
Tag frame color:Black
Tag feather color:Grey
Hair/clothing edits: Just a simple black Cowboy hat, and a small shoulder holster with an ivory pistol grip hanging out  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:00 pm
.:Edited Rare!:.

.:Wind Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Mer
Name of horse: Isabliss
Owner: Shikon Miko
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Tranquil
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Her left eye is a bright purple, the other a bright blue and her coat is a light gray, like on the CD cover, with a darker gray on her legs, with her hooves being black. Hair style will be explained at the bottom.
Wings: I want a cloudy effect on her wings in lighter blues, maybe even like a bluish gray, making them look like a storm.
Starting from her left back leg I want the tree in a darker gray with its trunk to start at her hoof, so that hoof would be dark gray. Since this based off of the CD cover, I would like for there to be a small hole where the trunk of the tree meets her hoof, with the tree twisting like how it is shown on the cover.
I also want the limbs of the tree to grow all over her body, with a couple small ones reaching up onto her face, best picture is The limbs. Essentially, it looks like a tree is growing on her, and I wants its limbs to be as similar to the limbs picture as possible. I don't want whatever is at the ends, just the limbs... Like during the winter.
Reference Image(s): Colors and the actual idea, The limbs, Colors of clouds
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Wing it, really.
Tag frame color: Light Blue
Tag feather color: Gray with black tips
Hair/clothing edits (if any): All will be explained below.
Hair: Her mane is going to be in the darker shades of gray, essentially looking like storm clouds, with small pieces of dark purple through out it. Its has a curly looking texture and they are inter-woven all through out her mane, looking similar to braids. So it pretty much winds into itself, making large looping knots which some row to the ground and some just start out looping, but towards the end look straight. She has two long pieces of hair, that are straight, right next to her face, both wrapped in purple cloth with Celtic/Gaelic symbols imprinted with a shimmer blue on it. They grow down to her chest.
Her tail is choppy but still goes down to the ground, its straight with the same gray tones, but has bright blue going through out it.
Extra things: I also want her to have fluffy feet, if you need an example of what I mean, just ask. Otherwise, winging it would be all right.

At the bottom of the cert it should say Amethystium Cosplay. Thank you!  

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:03 pm
Edited Uncommon

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: merangue~
Name of horse: Demyan
Owner: Vashtya
Temper (one word for horse's personality): TBA (I'd like to decide on this after seeing him, if I get him. XD;; <3)
Breed: Grulla
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Grulla (including the usual darker muzzle/face...I really rather like the more smokey brown-grey that you see in some grullas...this is a pretty good example of the awesome smokey shade I mean: x), with darker brownish-black stockings that fade up into some leg-barring, brown-grey wither stripes (the example in the image on the top-right of that link is the one that best illustrates, since I rather like the three stripey-patches that are on it, but here's another example of a wither patch, too) a few shades darker than the base coat, a dark, chocolatey brownish-black dorsal stripe that matches the stockings and leg-barring, and a black (or a veryvery dark brown), medium-long mane and tail, both of which I think would look pretty nifty if they were in a fairly wild, untamed sort've style. Bright blue eyes, as well, I think.
Reference image(s): Grulla, Grulla 2, Grulla 3, Grulla 4, wither patch (image in top right corner),wither patch 2,
Default accessory color(s)?: up to colorist~
Tag frame color: up to colorist~
Tag feather color: up to colorist~
Hair/clothing edits: Mane and tail edits mentioned in the description, and, also, I'd love for him to have really fluffy leg feathering...and, if possible, I'd love for you, as the colorist, to please play with accessories and the like for him--I like jewelry, etc, just nothing that looks like 'clothing'.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:06 pm
.:Edited Uncommon:.
Colorist wanted: Mer
Name of horse: Aimi-roe
Owner: Krysin
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Vain

Description:
1. Her main body color will be black. Fading back/neck marking like [2], and leg fades both in a black darker than her main body color. In addition to the back fade, there should also be markings crawling down her spine, similar to the facial markings in [1] (you have artistic license with these). Also, facial markings on the face as well please. <3
2. Her eyes will be purple.
3. Mane and tail will be blue fading into black.
Reference image(s):
[1] My own baby 8D
[2] I have permission from Felyn to use her <3

Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Whatever looks nice
Tag feather color: Whatever looks nice XD

Hair/clothing edits:
1. Hair: Her mane should sweep the floor, just something nice and appealing, feel free to do whatever you like with this. Long and silky, basically. For her tail, same effect - long and flowing.
2. Accessories: I trust your judgment on these better than my own. A scarf might look nice on her, but whatever you feel would make her look nice, have fun and feel free! Something elegant?
3. The fur on her lower legs/around his hooves should be longer than normal.
4. Perhaps a minor facial expression edit, like a frown, as if she’s displeased by you looking at her beauty ]8<

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm
Edited Uncommon

:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Freya
Owner: Xylaina
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Firey
Breed:
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Long curly mane, and tail ( this would be an edit ill let you deside how you make it but it's long) she doesnt have that horn. Her eyes are A light Blue. She is orange with black markings. Her legs would be black with some markings comming out of them, not to far up ( ill let you decide). Her hooves are black, and she has long feathered feet/legs
Reference image(s):
Based off the mare in this picture that i designed
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessories
Tag frame color:Green
Tag feather color: Like an offspring's feathers
Hair/clothing edits: Really long ccurly mane and tail ( though the tail is longer then the mane by comparison*, long feathered feet  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:24 pm
.:Edited Uncommon:.

Colorist wanted: merangue
Name of horse: Sako
Owner: White-Lemming
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Undefined (If that’s okay)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

-Base:: A very light skin tone. (Or white if it will look better)
-Markings:: Black fading to the base around the muzzle and on all four legs. Black eye-lash markings around the eye, five on the top and five on the bottom. I would like something more, but I fail at when it some to markings so if you would like to add a nice looking marking, or markings then go right a head.
-Eyes:: Mostly orange with some red swirling in there. Where white should be in the eye it should be black, a thin red line surrounding the inside of the eye.
-Hoofs:: Black, and covered in mud.
-Mane and Tail Colors:: Black
-Mane and Tail Style:: Edited, please look down.

Reference image(s): Ring like hair [Just a bit messier and covering her face a bit more is pretty much what I want] Onibi [Last row, red]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory please~
Tag frame color: Black, unless something would look better.
Tag feather color: One should be black while the other is a mix of swirly dark oranges and reds
Hair/clothing edits:

-Mane:: Black, long (Almost touching the ground), and unkempt. It covers most of her face, all but her one eye. Think The Ring/Ringu (or any movie with small girls with long black hair~)
-Tail:: Black as well, also fairly long and messy, it would end up trailing a bit behind her.
-Leg Feathering:: Yes, I do want. Not to long, not to short. The ends are highly dirty, split apart and maybe look like they seen some type of liquid recently.
-Something Else:: A will-o'-the-wisp (What I believe it’s called) (See the Furugasa Onibi stage for what I’m looking for) is hanging about Sako, red and orange in color.
-Other Stuff:: If you would like to add any beads or feathers in her hair (Or Bones ;D), or a bracelet of two you can, or maybe ever chains do it as I have no preference to that (Just NO necklaces). Have fun with it <33

White-Lemming

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:26 pm
Edited Uncommon

.:Regular Soquili - Cosplay Edition:.
Colorist wanted: -----
Name of horse: Honlon
Owner: Teh Cheryl
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Diverse
Breed: Pet Shop of Horrors Cosplay

Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Mane + Tail :: Black; Edited
Eyes :: Gold
Body :: Pinks, reds, oranges, etc. See Description.
Hooves :: Black
Dream Catcher :: None; See Description under "Ribbon"

Description:

Hair: Mane should be edited as seen in reference "Honlon 2". There are two different metal crowns but I prefer the one in said reference. The crown itself should be a gold, and the flowers are a mix of light pink and oranges. The tail should be edited to match the style of the mane; the tail should be straight and long enough to just brush the ground.

Body: For base colors, see the reference "Dragon - Colors" below. Any colors used on the dragon can be used in any variation on the mare's body softly blended together.

The designs on the body should be of any design involving the plum blossoms (including stray petals) in gold and can be outlines or fully colored (colorist's choice and artistic license). They should be mostly on her body and stretching to her legs. The designs fade just as she has short cream/white stockings that fade up her legs. (I don't have any particular idea for how the flowers/pattern is arranged so just do whatever you feel works best [since this is a partial ???/Colorist's Choice design, let me know if I might need to send more funds to cover for that.])

Ribbon: A deep red (or black; Colorist's preference) ribbon should be tied around her neck in come to a neat bow which rests a bit lower her her chest. The ribbon can be of a solid color or have a light floral design (again, of colorist's choice). Feel free to guage if a floral design is overdone on the body.

Face: Around the face, deepen the area around the eyes a bit, like eyeliner, and some pink-ish eyeshadow feeling, like a Chinese porcelain doll.

Reference Image(s)::
[ Plum Blossoms ] [ Dragon - Colors ] [ Honlon 2] [ Honlon Side Reference ] [ Honlon 3 - Headdress Emphasis ] [ Honlon 4 ]

(If you need more references, let me know. There are limited picture of her but I can keep looking.)

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):: Adult

Edits wanted:: Hair, headdress, ribbon, and tail.

Default accessory color(s)?: Oranges, reds, and pinks. [See reference "Dragon - Colors"]

Tag Frame color: Pink/Orange {'Soquili' on the bottom of the tag should be light orange/red as well as the color of his name on the tag.}
Tag Feather color: Pink/Orange/Red/Black

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:42 pm
SO! i changed the end date to tonight instead of tomorrow night, because durrr 23 hours should really be more than enough time to get a form posted, and if you miss out well, tig's customs are opening on the third too ^__~ so yeah! there's about 5 1/2 hours left to get your forms posted. after posting closes please give me a bit of time to narrow down my lists and pick some (goddamnit i wish i could do them all D< )  

Calrais

Fluffy Lunatic

19,540 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:42 pm
Common

.:Seathi:.
Colorist wanted: Mer <3
Name of horse: Avinasi
Owner: Lilly_Foxx
Temper: Brazen
Breed: Marbled Cichlid
Description: Eyes: hex colour: BE3702
Expression: I’d like there to be a scowl on his face…moody/brooding sort of look
Hooves: hex colour: BE3702
Fins: Small tears in them (if you count fins as ‘hair’ edit wise, I’d like them rounded like the Cichlid in the image; if not I understand)
Colouring: Black with, bright, iridescent orange (see reference image), and light scarring on his chest and legs
Reference image(s): [X]
Jewellery: A strand of kelp with a fairly large shark tooth tied into it as a pendant on a necklace
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Tag frame color: (up to you)
Tag feather color: (up to you)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:43 pm
EDITED UNCOMMON

I'm seeking to get Gvnega Tsuna redone. I have already contacted Sirenz about it and she has okayed it.

User Image

Colorist wanted: Somebody? xD
Name of horse: Gvnega Tsuna
Owner: Inkume
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Robust
Breed: Kawani
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Gvnega is absolutely perfect coloring wise. I don't want to change anything about his coloring or his accessories. He's really only here for a little hair make over.

I preparation for his mate, I'd like to sexy up 'Nega a bit without changing him too much. I'd like to give him a little more roguishly handsome and rough and tumble look. So I'd love for his legs to be edited with longer, ruffled leg fur that is neither too silky nor too poofy and with choppier/ruffled fur along the backs of his legs but definitely something that looks masculine.

I love the curly style of his mane but would like it to be longer over all and have managed to find a mane image that is a perfect blend of length and curl.. as the hair style is almost exactly similar to the curly style of Soquili. I'd love for his mane to be inspired by/similar to that image.

As for his tail.. I really love the sweepy length of the long type he has currently but I also love the curly style tail. I'd love to incorporate the curly style tail into his new design but I'd like it to be longer, draping on the the ground somewhat though it doesn't have to be super crazy long, possibly twisted up with cloth or tangled with feathers or something. I dunno. I'll leave the details of it up to you. I just want something that is going to look good with his mate and keep within the indian theme. <3

Reference image(s): [Mane Inspiration] [Possible Tail Inspiration] [His Leading Lady]
Tag frame color: Colorist Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist Choice
Hair/clothing edits: No clothing. Hair edits as described above. <3

*If accessories need to be moved or adjusted due to leg fur edits please don't hesitate to do so. You're welcome to tinker and adjust add or subtract as you think is necessary.

*I /should/ be able to provide ref images for his items and markings upon request if required. ^^;

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:53 pm
edited uncommon

Colorist wanted: Merangue
Name of horse: Remielle
Owner: Novablu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dependant
Breed: Tribal
Mate: Harij

Description:

Base: Brown dun with a dark saddle and mask. Dorsal stripe and light barring on legs. Peridot green eyes. Faint dappling and henna/tribal designs (You have 100% design on the henna/tribals. Do something pretty). Half-bald face. Slight sabino patches. Edited, long and wavy mane/tail (see below) with hawkfeathers/crystals dangling from braids. Long, flowing fetlocks For exact colors/etc, see refs.

Compliment this stallion: Click (I have Swirl's permission. She's an irl friend.)

Reference image(s): Body & face/earrings

Default accessory color(s)?: None please.
Tag frame color: Colorist's Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist's Choice

Hair/Clothing edits:

For her mane: Something long, layered? and wavy, mixed with braids all over, little crystals and hawk feathers. Other than that, go wild, but remember 'delicate/pretty'. The foremane should be feminine, maybe a little bit messy.

Tail, long and cascading around her ankles in waves, with braids and perhaps hawk feathers and crystals strung in with them.

Golden armor on her forelegs (similar to this, maybe a little more feminine?)

Also around her neck make an ornate golden necklace. Feel free to do something, maybe tiered with little diamonds and hawk feathers? Go wild < 3

((Soquili in reference are mine, except Harij and I have permission from `Swirly as she will be his mate))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:56 pm
UBER RARE

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
merangue
Name of horse: Rill
Owner: GrnGriff
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Kind
Breed: Spirted
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Pain
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Surprise me!
Color and design is entirely up to you. I would like an edited hairstyle, and possibly some accessories/jewelry—whatever you feel like adding. Mostly, I just ask that you have fun with him.
Reference image(s): N/A
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Tag frame color: Colorist choice
Tag feather color: Colorist choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I would like an edited mane/tail. In whatever style you wish to make. Possibly a few accessories, perhaps up to moderate edits. Whatever you wish to add or not add, all up to you.
Note: He is Angeni, so of course he is not into hurting others, perhaps more of being able to feels the pain of others...And in this case 'pain' can mean emotional, physical or both--how ever you wish to interpret the word 'pain'. (I totally wanna call him ‘kicked puppy of the universe’ though. XP *shot*)  

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:18 pm
Uber Rare slot please

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name of Horse: Onyxia
Owner: Amirynth
Temper: Whimsical
Breed: Spirited Angeni
Influence: Dreams
Overall look: Black with rainbow markings. This stallion is perfect colour wise except I'd like her to have white hair. (I have her permission to use as a ref)
Hair: White with rainbow highlights (like hair ties, rainbow feathers and barrets)
Hair style: Long with flowing waves/curls and thick braids
Wings: In this style. I'd like them to be mostly black with bright rainbow feathered tips (like a blue/purple-neon peacock)
Body: I really would like to go with the black with glowing rainbow markings. I am looking for a stark contrast between the glowing markings and the black of her pelt mostly. Most of the markings can be along her back and around her legs, maybe a little winding around on her neck and her eye. Inspirations, ideas, glowing runes, runes on trees
Details: These runes glowing down her front leg (in the same rainbow colours)
She is the sister of Pip and so I'd like her to be stocky like him... great photo showing mane and tail and overall build <-- Pip base
Accessory colors: Silver thin chain necklace with rainbow beads, multiple anklets with rainbow beads. One anklet around her back leg has two rainbow coloured peacock feathers attached to them.
Referances: Colour idea ref, runes, other examples linked above
Basket desc: Black with rainbow runes around the edge
Foal desc: Same as adult but can she have her necklace?
Starting stage: Basket
Tag Background: Rainbow stars
Tag Frame color: Silver
Tag Feather color: purples, blues and greens

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:22 pm
If proxies are allowed, this is for Himmelkrieg:
I'd like an Edited Uncommon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name of horse: Archeon Ulthwé Galrauch
Owner: Himmelkrieg
Temper: Political
Breed: Forsaken
Type: WoW cosplay
Fur colour: Dead... greys with a little greenish tinge
Eye colour: Glowing yellow
Hair colour: Mousy browns and greys
Hair style: Messy and short (like the short style but much much messier) Both his mane and tail have seen much better days
Markings: This treble cleff tattooed on his upper front leg.
Details: *Goggles on his head <-- important
*He has a bandanna to cover the 'missing' jaw.
*Bones showing around his chest and his knees, patches of skin missing or moldy skin, just some signs of decay <-- also important (kind of like Zayll but more bony)
*He has a long piece of cloth draped over his back in the reds and golds of of the Symphony tabard. It is red with gold edging and has a gold tree upon it.
*If at all possible I'd love for him to have a little mechanical squirrel on his shoulder or back or somewhere around him (kind of like my Cogs)
Reference image(s): WoW Archeon, evil chair, Showing goggles and hair style, plushi, Malis wearing the Symphony tabard, showing colours, fun sketch, pencil sketch, soquili sketch idea
Tag background: Archeon
Tag frame color: Red and gold
Tag feather color: Red, gold and black

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:29 pm
EDITED UNCOMMON

Quote:
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Billy Coen
Owner: Shadowlink005
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Unsociable
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His coat is a pale Caucasian tone, with a grayish-blue 'tattoo' marking on his left(or whichever side faces us) front leg. His hair is a dark brown, almost black, slicked back with a strand hanging into his forehead. His tail is the same color, and in a similar fashion as his hair. (I'll leave the specifics up to you when it comes to the look of the tail. Just keep it consistent with the hair.) His hooves are a standard black, and his eyes are brown.

Reference image(s):
Clothes and hair
A good view of the Tattoo
And here's another
And another for good measure
Last one, I promise

Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Red and White
Hair/clothing edits: Billy's outfit consists of a grayish blue muscle shirt, a brown leather belt adorned with a simple silver belt buckle, and a pair of dark blue denim jeans. Strung about his neck are his dogtags from the Marines on a small metal chain, and on his right(or whatever side isn't facing us) front leg are a pair of handcuffs, placed right above the hoof.

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff