Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Main Forum
Sweet Venom: A Death Note Fanfiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:04 am
Here goes nothing because I really want to share it now, but I'm still working on it:

It was lights out time, he was lying on the uncomfortable bottum bunk in his cell, he was all alone, all of the cellmates who had shared his cell were all six feet under. The work of the mass killer, Kira.
He closed his eyes, but knew he would not be able to sleep. He had to get out of that prison, he had to find Kira, and he had to get rid of him!
"Someone with that kind of power should not exist." he muttered.
Beyond Birthday's brown eyes suddenly snapped open with inspiration, as he remembered the drug Lind L. Tailor had given him before he died. They knew each other slightly, and compared to the Wara Ningyo Murderer, Tailor was the sickest individual next to Kira there was. Just the mental image of the tales told of Tailor's crimes was enough to make the jam lover feel sick inside.
A year and a half had passed since his own arrest, the miracles of skin grafting had brought him back to looking pretty normally in appearence, save for a small discolored patch around his right eye, a blackened patch on his chin, a few other spots on his body, and a spot on his head where no hair would grow. He grew his hair a little longer than he usually liked, just so the bare spot would be hard to see unless you were looking for it.
Beyond rose to his feet and went to the sink for water to wash down the special pill.

In the morning, when all other prisoners but Beyond Birthday had gotten up, a guard went in to check him over. The former Whammy's resident was cold, stiff, and pale, and assumed to be dead. The absent minded prison doctor was called in to confirm the death, and as luck would have it, the prison doctor had misplaced the stethoscope, the one item needed to confirm that Beyond Birthday still lived. So, the doctor had to rely on older methods, which were, check for pulse and breath, and the needle prlck test, all of which stated that Beyond was dead.
He was soon sent to autopsy at a nearby hospital. As luck again smiled upon Beyond Birthday, he was placed in a long line of corpses to be examined.
The drugs worked through Beyond's systems and he came to just as he was about to be examined by the coroner in charge of his case. That scared the little nerd to say the least, and he dropped the knife he was about to use to open Beyond up.
The one formerly known as Backup, quickly snatched up the medical knife to use as means to threaten the man into doing what he wanted. He glared coldly at the Medical Examiner and told him to call the prison, and told him exactly what to say.
"And if you so much as hint that you're being threatened, or that I still live, I swear I will slit your throat and end your pathetic existance!" Beyond Birthday growled in a menacing tone. He got exactly what he wanted from his little threat, and before taking his leave, Beyond Birthday told the M.E. to doctor one of the corpses that bore a resemblence to look more like himself and pass it off as him, took the clothes that belonged to the dead man, and made one last threat.
"If someone, anyone, finds out that I'm alive, like a cop, FBI agent, or detective, I will find you and kill you in such a way that will make my previous victims appear not as horrific, except you won't get a sedative. Don't think I can't find you, because I know exactly who you are, Norman David Pendersen!" That one managed an amusing reaction from the coroner. It made Beyond Birthday laugh that dry, devilish, shinigami chortle of his that he never needed to think about.
Getting out of the hospital undetected was no big deal at all, after that, he had to plan on how he would get to Japan, so he could find Kira and put a stop to him. He knew he could also find L in Japan somewhere and maybe he'd get some measure of revenge against him after he'd taken Kira out of the picture.

Beyond Birthday stretched, yawned, then slumped back into his adopted slouch as he unboarded the plane, now parked in the Tokyo airport. The coppery taste of the poor man's blood whose ID, credit card, and passport were stolen from him, just like his life, by the younger L copy, was still on Beyond's tongue. It was one tangy taste he enjoyed more than strawberry jam.
He saw the date on the calender, 2004, 4th of Feb. Had that much time since his "death" really passed? He guessed he wasn't really paying attention, which was a welcome change. Normally, all he could see was time pass, days ending, weeks beginning, lifespans growing shorter, it felt good to lose track of time.
He found himself smiling as he stepped out into the crisp Tokyo air. He walked for a while, familiarizing himself with the city once again. It had been years since he'd been to Japan, or Tokyo for that matter. Where would he even begin to find Kira in all this mess? Or L?
Lost in thought, Beyond Birthday bumped rather hard into someone. Hard enough to fall flat on his butt.
"Ouch!" he muttered, getting back to his feet. That's when he saw her, she was dressed, or rather, not dressed very well for such cold weather. Her profession was quite obvious, because her choice in clothing left nothing to the imagination!
He winced slightly and turned a deep red in color at the sight of her. He decided he'd be better off focusing on her name, lifespan, and face.
Hiromi Miho was her name, she would not live for many months longer, he thought her face looked ghastly with all the makeup she wore, and he could tell she was extremely high on some form of drug.
"What's the matter, Honey?" she asked with a wink. He visibly gulped and turned redder. He fiercely shook his head, and stood as stiffly straight as he could.
"Cat got your tongue? Should I help you find it?"
If this kept up, he'd have a gushing nosebleed on his hands...
"No," he cracked, finally finding his voice, "Excuse me."
"Aww. Come on Sugar, don't be like that! I'm sure we can get along peachy, you can come to my room, and we can have a lovely night together!"
"No thank you." he said firmly, trying to stay calm. She was beginning to get on his nerves.
She tried once again to stop him, it was then that he noticed a sharp drop in her lifespan. He furrowed a brow, trying to figure it out.
Then her name and lifespan dimmed, flickered and went out, as that happened, she grabbed her chest in pain, and fell over dead!
Beyond saw a crowd gather and ran. He didn't care if it made him look bad, he knew he couldn't be seen there, or he'd be found out.
After he was able to get away, he thought, Now Kira and I agree on something, this world is filthy... But, what he just did... That just makes it all the more clear that he should be taken care of. I'd reveal myself to L, and help arrest Kira if I didn't hate them both!
No, Beyond would have to find different means to get Kira.

Three days after the fact, Beyond Birthday was in the clear and was watching T.V., he was watching some kind of talk show.
"Our next guest is a rising star in modeling, Amane Misa!"
All his attention went to her when she entered the studio, partly because of what she was wearing, and partly her lifespan was so short. She had a month and five days to live!
Beyond listened as the girl was interviewed, and learned that Miss Amane was a Kira worshipper, that she was determined to find him and thank him for killing the man that murdered her parents.
B had a wonderful plan to find Kira using her, if he was lucky, she would lead him right to Kira. He was hoping she would before her death.
Beyond started looking into where Misa lived right away, but he wasn't able to locate her until the eleventh of the month, so he began watching her the very next day, one whole month before she was to die... He also, from the spot he took up, was able to see she had another stalker. He got the vibe from this guy, that he coud have a hand in how she dies if they weren't careful. Beyond made a mental not of his name, Kusanagi Keiichi... He'd look into the guy's background later. For both his own and Misa's sakes, her very much hoped she could find Kira before her death.
About an hour after the other stalker decided to go, Beyond decided he would leave for a while and come back. He was very obsessive about things when he wanted to be, and this was one case in which he felt he needed to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:06 am
Just bumping because it fell way down there.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

UC Poika

Quotable Poster

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:41 pm
I like it BB. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:53 pm
Just_Fn_Crazy
I like it BB. smile
More more please.  

UC Poika

Quotable Poster

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

1Mathew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:01 am
BB Rue Ryuzaki
Here goes nothing because I really want to share it now, but I'm still working on it:

It was lights out time, he was lying on the uncomfortable bottum bunk in his cell, he was all alone, all of the cellmates who had shared his cell were all six feet under. The work of the mass killer, Kira.
He closed his eyes, but knew he would not be able to sleep. He had to get out of that prison, he had to find Kira, and he had to get rid of him!
"Someone with that kind of power should not exist." he muttered.
Beyond Birthday's brown eyes suddenly snapped open with inspiration, as he remembered the drug Lind L. Tailor had given him before he died. They knew each other slightly, and compared to the Wara Ningyo Murderer, Tailor was the sickest individual next to Kira there was. Just the mental image of the tales told of Tailor's crimes was enough to make the jam lover feel sick inside.
A year and a half had passed since his own arrest, the miracles of skin grafting had brought him back to looking pretty normally in appearence, save for a small discolored patch around his right eye, a blackened patch on his chin, a few other spots on his body, and a spot on his head where no hair would grow. He grew his hair a little longer than he usually liked, just so the bare spot would be hard to see unless you were looking for it.
Beyond rose to his feet and went to the sink for water to wash down the special pill.

In the morning, when all other prisoners but Beyond Birthday had gotten up, a guard went in to check him over. The former Whammy's resident was cold, stiff, and pale, and assumed to be dead. The absent minded prison doctor was called in to confirm the death, and as luck would have it, the prison doctor had misplaced the stethoscope, the one item needed to confirm that Beyond Birthday still lived. So, the doctor had to rely on older methods, which were, check for pulse and breath, and the needle prlck test, all of which stated that Beyond was dead.
He was soon sent to autopsy at a nearby hospital. As luck again smiled upon Beyond Birthday, he was placed in a long line of corpses to be examined.
The drugs worked through Beyond's systems and he came to just as he was about to be examined by the coroner in charge of his case. That scared the little nerd to say the least, and he dropped the knife he was about to use to open Beyond up.
The one formerly known as Backup, quickly snatched up the medical knife to use as means to threaten the man into doing what he wanted. He glared coldly at the Medical Examiner and told him to call the prison, and told him exactly what to say.
"And if you so much as hint that you're being threatened, or that I still live, I swear I will slit your throat and end your pathetic existance!" Beyond Birthday growled in a menacing tone. He got exactly what he wanted from his little threat, and before taking his leave, Beyond Birthday told the M.E. to doctor one of the corpses that bore a resemblence to look more like himself and pass it off as him, took the clothes that belonged to the dead man, and made one last threat.
"If someone, anyone, finds out that I'm alive, like a cop, FBI agent, or detective, I will find you and kill you in such a way that will make my previous victims appear not as horrific, except you won't get a sedative. Don't think I can't find you, because I know exactly who you are, Norman David Pendersen!" That one managed an amusing reaction from the coroner. It made Beyond Birthday laugh that dry, devilish, shinigami chortle of his that he never needed to think about.
Getting out of the hospital undetected was no big deal at all, after that, he had to plan on how he would get to Japan, so he could find Kira and put a stop to him. He knew he could also find L in Japan somewhere and maybe he'd get some measure of revenge against him after he'd taken Kira out of the picture.

Beyond Birthday stretched, yawned, then slumped back into his adopted slouch as he unboarded the plane, now parked in the Tokyo airport. The coppery taste of the poor man's blood whose ID, credit card, and passport were stolen from him, just like his life, by the younger L copy, was still on Beyond's tongue. It was one tangy taste he enjoyed more than strawberry jam.
He saw the date on the calender, 2004, 4th of Feb. Had that much time since his "death" really passed? He guessed he wasn't really paying attention, which was a welcome change. Normally, all he could see was time pass, days ending, weeks beginning, lifespans growing shorter, it felt good to lose track of time.
He found himself smiling as he stepped out into the crisp Tokyo air. He walked for a while, familiarizing himself with the city once again. It had been years since he'd been to Japan, or Tokyo for that matter. Where would he even begin to find Kira in all this mess? Or L?
Lost in thought, Beyond Birthday bumped rather hard into someone. Hard enough to fall flat on his butt.
"Ouch!" he muttered, getting back to his feet. That's when he saw her, she was dressed, or rather, not dressed very well for such cold weather. Her profession was quite obvious, because her choice in clothing left nothing to the imagination!
He winced slightly and turned a deep red in color at the sight of her. He decided he'd be better off focusing on her name, lifespan, and face.
Hiromi Miho was her name, she would not live for many months longer, he thought her face looked ghastly with all the makeup she wore, and he could tell she was extremely high on some form of drug.
"What's the matter, Honey?" she asked with a wink. He visibly gulped and turned redder. He fiercely shook his head, and stood as stiffly straight as he could.
"Cat got your tongue? Should I help you find it?"
If this kept up, he'd have a gushing nosebleed on his hands...
"No," he cracked, finally finding his voice, "Excuse me."
"Aww. Come on Sugar, don't be like that! I'm sure we can get along peachy, you can come to my room, and we can have a lovely night together!"
"No thank you." he said firmly, trying to stay calm. She was beginning to get on his nerves.
She tried once again to stop him, it was then that he noticed a sharp drop in her lifespan. He furrowed a brow, trying to figure it out.
Then her name and lifespan dimmed, flickered and went out, as that happened, she grabbed her chest in pain, and fell over dead!
Beyond saw a crowd gather and ran. He didn't care if it made him look bad, he knew he couldn't be seen there, or he'd be found out.
After he was able to get away, he thought, Now Kira and I agree on something, this world is filthy... But, what he just did... That just makes it all the more clear that he should be taken care of. I'd reveal myself to L, and help arrest Kira if I didn't hate them both!
No, Beyond would have to find different means to get Kira.

Three days after the fact, Beyond Birthday was in the clear and was watching T.V., he was watching some kind of talk show.
"Our next guest is a rising star in modeling, Amane Misa!"
All his attention went to her when she entered the studio, partly because of what she was wearing, and partly her lifespan was so short. She had a month and five days to live!
Beyond listened as the girl was interviewed, and learned that Miss Amane was a Kira worshipper, that she was determined to find him and thank him for killing the man that murdered her parents.
B had a wonderful plan to find Kira using her, if he was lucky, she would lead him right to Kira. He was hoping she would before her death.
Beyond started looking into where Misa lived right away, but he wasn't able to locate her until the eleventh of the month, so he began watching her the very next day, one whole month before she was to die... He also, from the spot he took up, was able to see she had another stalker. He got the vibe from this guy, that he coud have a hand in how she dies if they weren't careful. Beyond made a mental not of his name, Kusanagi Keiichi... He'd look into the guy's background later. For both his own and Misa's sakes, her very much hoped she could find Kira before her death.
About an hour after the other stalker decided to go, Beyond decided he would leave for a while and come back. He was very obsessive about things when he wanted to be, and this was one case in which he felt he needed to be.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:05 pm
Just_Fn_Crazy
Just_Fn_Crazy
I like it BB. smile
More more please.

Soon, soon.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash