Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] A Little True Blood [Damian/Jean Claude/Cassandra] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:05 pm
[Image of Jean here]

He happily walked at Damian's side. His head held high as he was proud, and extremely excited to roam the lands once more with his best friend. He had missed Damian so much.
The two vampires were blood bonded. Jean Claude had turned Damian when Damian was only a few years old. Though, it had been mutual, Damian had been willing to take any escape, even if it meant living for eternity.

Damian had picked this hunting ground, though it was indeed a bit further away than Jean had originally planned on going. But Damian had been dead set on hunting here. Maybe the rabbits were delicacies here.

"Whats special about this place, mon ami?"
He asked, his curled tail flicking about his back.

[img of Damian here]

The winged stallion had walked here this time. He was back in the lands where he had met the mare named Cassandra. True they were truly hunting, as their bellies had told them it was time to feed once more.. But Damian needed to see her again. Even if it was just seeing her.

His cloak clung to his muscled body in the darkened forest. They had decided not to leave the forest line, and Damian only hoped she would not be seekingthe open lands tonight.

"Whats special about any place Jean Claude?"
He asked, glancing at his 'maker'..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cassandra was wandering quietly through the forest, her black cloak made her seem like a shadow among the trees. Every once in a while her bright white gaze would flash from beneath the dark hood. Her ears pricked curiously at a familiar voice a soft smile crossed her lips.

The voice made her yearn to follow it and so she did and with a grin she slipped closer to the winged stallion. "Come for a bite?" She asked softly teasingly.

Her eyes trailed up and she seemed surprised to note that Damian had company this time. Perhaps tonight he was not so alone as before, at first she was happy for him, but a pang of loneliness for herself followed.

Roxy_Roxanna

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:15 pm
Damian's ears perked as he heard the voice. Oh please let that be who he thought it was.
His emerald fire orbs gleamed as they landed on the mare.

"Cassandra."
He breathed.
Oh if only he was worthy of anything such as her. He had never found solace in anyone. Sure there were mares who came and went, but he had never wanted them.
He.. lusted for her.

"I suppose you could say that."
He nodded, and motioned towards Jean.

"Cassandra, this is Jean-Claude, my maker. Jean, this is Cassandra, a friend of mine."
He said glancing at both of them.

Jean's eyes were instantly gazing at the gorgeous mare. She was so beautiful. Though he only had eyes for Shai, this mare was still quite the gem.

"Pleasure to meet you, mademoiselle."
He said, bowing a bit, a single raven curl falling into sapphire gems, that were just as bright as Damian's firey emeralds.

"Damian has spoke of you."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:20 pm

"Ahhh then I have you Jean-Claude to thank for Damian, if you are his maker then I am eternally greatful. He is the only stallion I would venture to dare call...friend." She tipped her head in greeting before turning back to Damian.

"I am glad we have crossed paths again Damian, I promise that I do not speak false when I say I missed you." She smiled softly before leaning back a bit to let her hood fall back her snow white mane falling long over her dark sky colored body. She did not seem to notice if she possessed or lacked beauty, her pride came from her mind.

"Damian, there is no need to hunger when I am more then willing to help sate you?" She offered him a smile and tilted her head her white eyes gazing at his bright jewel green ones, they seemed to reflect off of her own.

Roxy_Roxanna

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:25 pm
Damians eyes widened as she offered her lovely throat to his jaws. He looked at her a bit, no one had ever offered themselves to him. Apparently he had never been worth it. Though he knew that Jean had been begged before..

"Are..Are you sure?"
He asked, looking from her throat to her eyes.
He knew it wouldnt hurt her. She'd be a little drowsy, but she wouldnt feel bad, if all went well.

And her throat was so beautiful.
His fangs physically started to ache for the need to satiate his hunger.

"I-I dont think I could. I wouldnt feel right, in front of Jean."
He said, not wanting to feed on such a delight, and have Jean still hunger for his own.

-____________________________________

Jean smiled a bit, giving a little bow once more.

"Why, you are very welcome. My Damian is indeed a diamond in his own right. I am very happy of the day that I brought him with me."
Apparently there was a close bond with the two stallions, and it was a bit more than brotherly, but not touching the sexual nature.

"You should not turn up such an offer on my behalf."
He said to Damian, almost jealous of the offer, but not.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Cassandra smiled and moved closer to Damian with a soft nod. "Of course I'm sure, I wouldn't offer if I didn't mean it." She glanced at Jean Claude his words were reassuring but it did seem unfair for her to offer Damian and not his creator.

"If Jean Claude is hungry? I seem to owe him for the pleasure of your company after all." She chuckled softly and nodded at the two stallions. She could sense that this offer held no danger, in Damian there was no malice and Jean Claude did not have a killers eyes. They could not help what their diet required of them and she was certain she tasted better then rabbit.

Roxy_Roxanna

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:19 pm
Damian's mouth drooled slightly, wanting to sink his fangs into her neck. He would not hurt her, but he could give her his calm.. He could give her a feeling of no worry.
Every mare wished they could get that kind of feeling.

He walked closer to her, nosing her soft blue neck gently, letting his muzzle run up the length from her shoulders to her cheek bone.

"Im gentle.." He whispered, inhaling the scent of her lovely ivory mane. She was so beautiful..
Gently, he bit a neat little mark into her neck, his mouth latching over the wound as much as he could with his long muzzle.
Her blood tasted so rich.. So much better than Rabbits blood.
He released his feeling, letting it go through herself, while he drank.

Jean Claude smiled a bit, enjoying the idea of feeding off such a lovely creature. He walked closer to her, making sure not to mar the lovely neck that he had already latched onto on the other side.

He gently brushed his velvet nose over her shoulder, and smiled at her with his sapphire gaze. He looked as if he had gleaming jewels for eyes.

"You are so generous, mademoiselle."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Cassandra lifted her muzzle slightly and smiled for Damian. Her heart fluttered in her chest when his words reached her pricked ears.
"I trust you..." She murmured, certain in her heart that he would be gentle indeed.

Jean Claude approached her and she would have told him he was most welcome, but at that moment she felt a delicious flood of sudden warmth over her entire form. A cocoon of pleasure surging, and before her eyes the same flash of green that she saw in Damian's eyes.

The warm pull from her neck felt so pleasant, like tender nuzzling from the two males. She was glad that there was no pain in her gift, it made her all the happier that she had offered to act as dinner. The thought was amusing and she chuckled softly.

Roxy_Roxanna

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:30 pm
Damian drank his fill, and pulled away, leaning his head into her neck, enjoying the pleasure of the blood from her veins. She had been exactly what he had been imagining.

He licked the wound with one more fast lick, and pulled back slightly, smiling at her, with the blood from his lips, falling and dripping onto her long beautiful mane. Splattering it with crimson.

"Thank You Cassandra."
He said, his own voice low. He always felt the lustful need after feeding, but it would pass should he just stop thinking about it. But her being there, made it difficult.

__________________________________________-----

The raven haired stallion pulled back as well. His bite had the feeling of complete pleasure, not like Damian's calm energy that had been at her throat.

"Most generous indeed. Damian has made a true friend, in someone as special as you."
He said, crimson trickling down his own chin.
His strong french accent elegant and graceful.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Cassandra swayed for a moment and glanced down trying to steady her usually calm nerves. Well that had been quite the experience for her. She smiled and nodded at both of them unable to summon words to her lips.

Her eyes followed the crimson streak in her mane and she finally grinned at Damian. "Your most welcome, though you didn't tell me you were a messy eater." She laughed openly the sound soft like her chuckles a caress more then an open noise.

She tipped her muzzle for Jean Claude "I am very lucky to have Damian as a friend, he is the special one...he has made me realize many things about myself previously...ignored." She murmured softly thinking of her pang on loneliness.

Roxy_Roxanna

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:43 pm
Jean Claude smiled a bit, looking from Damian to Cassandra and getting a little mischevious grin.
He stepped back a bit, and looked behind himself.

"You know, the stars over there are so bright. I think I shall go and.. whats the word..gaze at them."
He said ,and wondered into the treeline.

Damian knew all too well that the stallion was probably further away, and not even looking at any stars.

Damian smiled a bit. He normally did not smile. He normally showed no emotion whatsoever. But after feeding off of her, he felt the need to do so..at least a little bit.

"Messy? Whats the point if you arent a bit messy?"
He asked with shrug.
His firey emerald orbs were gleaming so brightly, that they were much different than that of their normal shade.

He watched Jean leave, and that strong gaze turned back to Cassandra.

"I think he likes you."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:53 pm

Cassandra moved closer to Damian and pressed against him, it felt wonderful to share in his warmth, her warmth? She supposed since her blood was in him for the moment that made it theirs.

"I suppose your right, besides it will wash away...though I wish somehow a bit of it could stay, so I could remember this night always." She looked at him surprised for a moment that such sentimental words had slipped from her own mouth. She glanced down "I suppose I wouldn't forget anyway though...being around you always seem memorable somehow."

She turned her gaze up watching Jean in the distance and turning back to Damian. "I think I like you, like the riddles that tease my mind...your always in the back begging to be given thought and attention. It's a strange feeling having you there with me always. I am most thankful to Jean Claude, he may never know how very thankful." She kept her gaze locked with Damian's her voice was steady and untouched by emotion. "You know...it's strange...your my only friend."

Roxy_Roxanna

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Damian's own gaze was locked with her own. A look of seduction had finally set over his features. He had covered his bloodlust.. He had taken care of that with Cassandra.

"You will remember me forever, darling."
He said with a little smile, giving her a nuzzle to her neck.

He knew he would never mate to the mare, and stay side by side forever..He was much to much of a traveler.. He never had company on his travels. Even Jean would not be following him.

But he could be with her now. What was wrong with tonight? She knew he'd need to depart before the dawn came and burned his skin. But as of now, he would stay.

"And Im a friend you'll always have."
He said, and he was honest. He was incredibly loyal to his friends.. He'd always feel her.. Always have her with him, now that he'd fed on her.
If she needed him, he'd be there for her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:38 pm

Cassandra relaxed and returned the nuzzles with a soft nod, she couldn't deny that she would always hold him in her memory. No matter how the seasons passed, he was there now a strange flicker of bright light in her usually dark and calm life.

She glanced at Jean Claude and then back to Damian her eyes hopeful and bright in the dark. "Would he notice if we slipped off for a little...walk?" She could see the look in his eyes, a seductive gaze that made her stomach twist in desire.

Roxy_Roxanna

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:41 pm
He almost grinned at her how naieve she was about Jean.
"My darling, I believe he is already assuming what could happen, and has left on purpose. He is expecting us to leave."
He answered, looking up at her with his own desire written in his features.

"Shall we?"
He asked, motioning to the forest line, where they could depart, and never be seen as to what they were doing.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff