mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:27 am
User Image

Contessa trotted through the rocky outcrop all the while looking for something familiar. Sadly she wasn't having any luck. Just mostly.. rocks, and rocks, and the sound on a flowing stream hidden under, yes(again, ROCKS . kicking a stray pebble in a small pool of water. Getting annoyed she yelled out, over level ground to a wall of rock," anyone here!?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:41 pm
User Image

Soup had been running around on the rocks and whinning lightly.Then he stop hearing a familiar voice."Contessa?"Was that her name.It seemed familiar.Gental,sweet."Hello!!!!!"He called out.Standing on a tree on the rocks.Soup hadn't seen her since the waterfall.He jumped rock to rock.Soup wanted to see her again.Missing her as much as his body could take.Her finally made it up to a rock where he could see her.Smiling and trotting towards her he yelled her name again."Contessa!"

pepsi san

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:55 pm
Contessa perked her ears tying to find the familiar voice, twirling around she finally found Soup . Smiling gentle" Well, hello stranger, but might I have met you before," speaking with a cocky smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:03 pm
"Oh?I must be the wrong person...Oh well."He turned slightly and laughed."Kidding kidding.But you know its been a very long time.Your just as pretty as ever."He nuzzled her lightly.He didn't quite remember what she liked or didn't like.The encounter they had was fuzzy to him."How've you been girly?What have you been up to?Tell me everything since the last time we seen eachother."He wanted to know everything that happened to her.

pepsi san

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:32 pm
"well." swishing her short tail"I guess I have been around more, like meeting a wind soquili for one, and... finding a fruit better than apples! and it grows on the ground so it's easy to get!"

cocking her head to one side and waling around him inspecting," at least your not wet this time"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:40 pm
Soup laughed."Silly girl."He shook his head lightly."You should show me sometime.And that is great your getting to know more soquili around.Did you hear there are new kindas found around the lands?"He whispered.He laughed once more."Nope not this time."Soup smiled at her.

pepsi san

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:47 pm
"yeah, I saw a deer like one from far off,I wish I could see it again, but it is nice to see you again..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:55 pm
"Yeah.I guess there might be one in my herd soon.But thats just rumors."He smiled.Then his face blushed slightly."Uh...um..."He shook the blush away."I missed you.Its very nice to see you also."Soup got a sence of feelings in the air.Soup moved himself nervously.

pepsi san

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:04 pm
Contessa nodded, "yeah too bad I am not in a herd yet," she then noticed the nervousness and thought...' could he...." I heard a stream around here, maybe we can get a drink there..." spotting for a moment to think..." but how to get over the rock wall...."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:11 pm
"You will be.Don't worry."He noticed the hints she started to give him."Well sure.Why not."He thought about the wall.And watched it takeing over the structure.He pulled on her short mane and started up towards a rounded rock to get around the rock wall."Hmmm...Maybe if we run around it.Or go through it?Isn't there a hole where we can get through?"

pepsi san

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:48 pm
"whatever is fine with me, as long as you lead the way" talking in a voice that showed trust and dependence in him  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:09 pm
"Okay."He glanced into her eyes.Soup then turned taking off towards the rounded corner of the rocks.Maybe he could save her from something.Or be a knight.He wanted to save her from whatever he could.Soup looked back to her as they rounded the corner.Stopping suddenly her watched around the lands."Wow...Is this the "stream" you were talking about?"  

pepsi san

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:15 pm
Contessa rounding the corner," what do you see...." turning around to him seeing the water she gasped not able to think or speak.

(phear me and my horrible setups twisted )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:33 pm
[[XD NICEEEEEEEEE!]]

Soup looked back at her."Cmon."He jumpped to each opened rock then to another and another.He finally reached the bottom and watched her to see if she would fall.Soup watched her come towards him and he smiled."So my dear.What shall we do on this day to just us?  

pepsi san

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:17 pm
"Well be careful on these rocks, if I fall will ya catch me?" looking into his eyes for a moment and stepping in wrong place, Suddenly she was falling in a hole about 3-4 feet deep," Umm, Soup I think I'm stuck..."

(savior to the rescue!)  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces