how did you feel when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yashua_freak

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:34 pm
No place like 127 0 0 1
you first recieved the gift of faith ? (gift of salvation....thats whats it called ._.' )
No, not the "i feel soo special, blessed etc". But literally. e.g. shocked, surprised, makes you suddenly change etc

Just really want to hear what others experiences were like and share. just out of curiosity.

from my own experience i can say that at first i was in disbelief, something so simple meaning so much.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:23 pm
I felt the same pretty much. You don't need all the fancy crap like praying everyday, getting baptized, not sinning, reading your bible every day, and going to church everyday to get into heaven. All you really need is to believe in god, follow the commandments, and praying/reading the bible as often as you can, imo.  

Just A Black Cat

Zora Dee

Aged Raider

2,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:22 pm
The hour I first believed, finally and for the first time in my life I felt like maybe I wasn't as worthless as I thought I was.

Up until then, I had never cried out of happiness. Afterwards, the tears of joy would not stop and I couldn't seem to stand still or think about anything else. I felt like if I were to die that day, I would leave in peace and with a smile on my face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:36 pm
No place like 127 0 0 1
you first recieved the gift of faith ? (gift of salvation....thats whats it called ._.' )
No, not the "i feel soo special, blessed etc". But literally. e.g. shocked, surprised, makes you suddenly change etc

Just really want to hear what others experiences were like and share. just out of curiosity.

In my case I just felt nothing in particular. I dont know what made me believe in Jesus, it came naturally i think. sweatdrop He simply became a natural part of my life at a young age (dont know the exact age though).

At the beginning of my faith I simply didnt get the whole sins thingy. I just thought Jesus was some sort of man capable of doing anything i ever wanted, hehe. But yeah, there was some changes...but it feels like im still unchanged in a way. Its hard to explain...

I just wish I could get that ole fire back n running up again.  

Zukato Nokuchiku

Big Bro

14,375 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50

Counterbalance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:49 pm
No place like 127 0 0 1

I felt... home? It was like I found what was meant to complete me.My life did a 180 in a matter of weeks. I was pretty hard into drinking and deeply depressed before Jesus. Everything didn't get better that very instant, but for once I actually had hope that it would. That was a year ago and now my life has gotten so much better than I could have ever dreamed. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:48 pm
mrgreen  

No place like 127 0 0 1

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out