Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp] i like flowers do you?? (Settami and tsela)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:11 am
User Image
Settami was exploring on his own since well he had been able to sneek off from his sister who was suppost to be watching him. seeing as he wanted to beable to explore when he wanted he had taken the opertunity to go off on his own. having a prance in his step, he was looking around for something interesting to play with or look at but he had no luck so far. a flower from his mane fell off as he shook his mane out. stopping and frowning, he loved his flowers his mother had placed in his mane and tail which because she gave them to him they where special to him. " aww man.......now i will have to have mom give me a new flower in my mane." still frowning, he went to pick it up since he wasnt going to leave his special flower on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:12 pm
User Image
The brown and white stallion sniffed air, a sweet scent floated into his nostrils. He could smell them, the light hint of flowers, but where. It didn’t make any sense, it was still too cold for the ground to yield any of his favorite scents, even more it didn’t make any sense of why he could even smell them in the cool crisp air. Why did none of it fit?
And It didn’t not until he heard a voice, it was small foal like, and it wasn’t too fair away. Could the faol be the source of the scent he could smell? Tsela shook his head, how could a foal smell like flowers? Tsela thought his feet leading him along the trail, his flattened ears could here a noise from the other side of the small brush that he was still hidden behind. A foal could smell like flowers, when he bore flowers in his mane couldn’t he, and that was what Tsela’s dark brown eyes spotted, a foal with red and green flowers in his mane and one in his jaw.

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:58 pm
Settami's ears pinned back when he heard someone coming. so far he only knew family and been discourged to go out on his own and he hoped he would not regret sneeking off today. upon seeing the large white, and brown stallion, he set his flower down on the ground. " errr who are you?" tilting his head, he had made sure to stay with his flower since it was special to him cause his mother hhad givin them to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:48 pm
Much to Tsela’s surprised the small foal had been able to spot him from beyond the layer of small bushes that he had nestled his body in from view. Looking around Tsela wasn’t completely sure of how to answer the small foal, he had never talked to anyone younger then himself and at the moment seemed a little loss at words to explain to him that he had followed him because of the scent of his flowers. He was reassured that the foal would have felt a little odd knowing that someone as big as him had little interest in the foal himself but more so the flower that he held in his mouth. Allowing his dark brown eyes to look around again he reminded himself that he should answer the foal the question he had imposed.

Giving a small stuttering starts of words Tsela finally wormed some sort of sentence from his lips “ehhh, oh my name is Tsela, Tsela Cuhotgawi.”

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:58 pm
the only reason he had noticed him was because of the unnatural color of purple in the older stallions mane. Settami was surpised by the older stallions stuttering start of words, when he finaly anwsered his innocent question. " my name is Settami." smiling, he didn't think Tsela would be mean to him or hurt him at all so he didnt think it would hurt giving his name in return since Tsela gave his name to him.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games