Submit

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:50 pm
Quote:
Free-agent wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh has made his much-anticipated decision. He has chosen the Seattle Seahawks over the Cincinnati Bengals and Minnesota Vikings. The deal is for five years and $40 million, with $15 million guaranteed.

This helps them a lot, especially in the draft. Now instead of going after Crabtree who's health is questionable they could go to another position.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:49 pm
i still think they could ue crabtree but now they are prolly going to go after someone else  

SIeeping Prodigy
Crew

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:46 pm
I never predicted Crabtree to be selected by Seattle. I think that the Seahawks will get a DT or OL.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:19 pm
I got Crabtree going to the Raiders if not them then Jacksonville.  

BKLYN_22

sfeihcck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:51 pm
I think Crabtree is actually quite likely to be a Seahawk
Glad Housh made the right decision, Hawks are my favorite team(Gotta root for the local team)
Unfortunately, Hasselback is getting a bit old and his replacement will need to be groomed. A Carson Palmer/Philip Rivers type QB would be amazing if Housh and Crabtree are targets, though T.J. is a bit old(low 30s)

But, this will definitely help the Hawks get another win or two this season imo  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:33 pm
sfeihcck
Glad Housh made the right decision, Hawks are my favorite team(Gotta root for the local team)
Unfortunately, Hasselback is getting a bit old and his replacement will need to be groomed. A Carson Palmer/Philip Rivers type QB would be amazing if Housh and Crabtree are targets, though T.J. is a bit old(low 30s)

Don't know much about how the Hawks but they are moving in the right direction. They need to keep making smart moves.  

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:48 pm
Boston Sports Fan
sfeihcck

Don't know much about how the Hawks but they are moving in the right direction. They need to keep making smart moves.

They'll do much better than last season, but not just because of TJ. Last season was kind of a fluke. A lot of injuries and instability. A defense which was once very good turned awful. I think they can tighten the gap, and make a run for the NFC West.  
General Sports Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games