Welcome to Gaia! ::

.Hack // Cosplay (for rpers and cosplayers )

Back to Guilds

Tags: .hack, Role Playing, Game 

Reply Fields
Delta: Upfront Doomed Gate (18-26) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:48 am
~ A dark and mysterious cave that reduces the power of all items used. The one responsible for the spell is at the end of the 3rd floor. ~

LV: 18-26
Enemy Elements: Water/Earth
Reward: Staff  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:36 pm
:Xikar level 50 full HP:

Xikar arrives and walks forward a bit looking around the dark cave. The cave floor has large pools of water. Moss covers some parts of the cave wall.  

GCD Wavemaster
Crew

Shuuhei-sempai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:54 pm
Sakubo warps in, looking around quickly. "This place is kind of.. creepy."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:05 pm
"Yeah isn't it awesome. I wonder kind of monsters we'll encounter here."
Xikar takes a dual sword stance ready for any monsters that can spring up.

"Well shall we continue" Xikar moves slowly deeper into the cave.  

GCD Wavemaster
Crew

Shuuhei-sempai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:33 pm
"Uhh, I suppose." Bo followed slowly behind, looking around for any monsters.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:43 pm
They continued to walk forward without a sign of movement. They approached a large pool of water which took up most the passage way. The water rippled and a sahagin leaped out and attack Xikar with its claws. Xikar blocked but was pushed back by the beast.  

GCD Wavemaster
Crew

Shuuhei-sempai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:00 pm
"What is that?" Bo half hid behind Xikar, not use to being in a battle.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:08 pm
"A new monster that was recently released a dual attribute monster water and earth. It doesn't seem that strong just fast."
The sahagin ran up to Xikar ready to attack, but Xikar blocked and executed a series of attack.  

GCD Wavemaster
Crew

Shuuhei-sempai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:24 pm
Bo watched from the back, not completely sure what to do.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:41 pm
The Sahagin, jumped backed after being hit and took a position imitating Xikar.
"So that's its game"thought Xikar. He got out of attack mode and the sahagin did the same. Xikar rose his left hand, so did the Sahagin.

"Its mimicking me at the moment, you have to attack it while its distracted" Xikar started to dance to keep the Sahagin occupied as it was copying Xikar step for step.  

GCD Wavemaster
Crew

Shuuhei-sempai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:09 pm
He nodded quickly, taking out the grimoire, debating on which spell to use. "I hope this one works.." Bo glanced up at the Sahagin, casting the spell. "PhaJuk Zot." Trees raised up from under the monster, hitting it 3 of the 4 times, though dealing a large number of damage.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 pm
The Sahagin dropped to the ground and turned its attention to Bo, it charged towards him. Xikar intercepted and hit the Sahagin with the bottom of his sword (hilt). The Sahagin inhaled deeply spat mud at Xikar smacking against the wall. The mud solidified like cement pinning to the wall.

"Can't move, Bo can you defeat it!?" The Sahagin walked closer to the immobilized Xikar with a large grin and drool dripping from its mouth.  

GCD Wavemaster
Crew

Shuuhei-sempai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:50 pm
"What? M-me?" Gulping quickly, he nodded a bit. "I'll try." Targeting the monster again, Bo casted another spell that was stronger than the last. "Krake Ch." A creature was summoned, blasting the Sahagin with elemental damage.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:55 pm
"Nice, try again if you can" Xikar continued to struggle with the cement like mud. The Sahagin got up it was weak it slowly shuffled its way towards Bo.  

GCD Wavemaster
Crew

Shuuhei-sempai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:14 pm
"Okay. OrmJuk Kruz." Multiple branches converged over and onto the Sahagin, depleting the rest of it's HP to zero.

Fields

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff