Submit

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:14 pm
Ever since he had come across the beautiful mare Mali his life had changed in so many ways. Where there once was boredom there now seamed to be a spark in his life. Where there was loneliness he now had a place he settled in and called home. He'd been thinking of the day they had met like it had been yesterday- well it had been yesterday; playing about in the rain like bears. What wonderful fun that was! Oh he couldn't wait to see her again today. And with the rain finally clearing up he'd be ready for a new adventure.

Though he didn't much know about the land he called 'home' now. He had found himself a feild full of daisies. A very tasty treat for any Soquili- he had desided to bring a dozen or so as a gift to the lovely lady who owned his heart. So with one last grooming session over his mane and a clump of fresh white daisies in his mouth, he trotted forth like a show pony to the lands that Mali lived with her two legger.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:48 pm
Mali lay inside the tepee, on her rug which she'd piled up with dried grasses. She was resting her ankles, still sore from her fall she'd had the other day, and keeping herself occupied by watching the old two legger fumble around the tepee. Her two-legger was a short woman, many years wise, an elder Mali knew. She dressed always in decorated cloths and skins even though there was no one around to see her and she kept her dark grey hair tied in two braids that ran long down her back, feathers and beads braided into them.

Larawan was preparing to make dyes for her weavings, collecting up the herbs and mineral scrapings she would boil later. The tepee was looking a mess, even with her waning eyesight she could see that. Bowls and baskets everywhere, herbs and clothes hanging from lines tied between the poles. She couldn't find the basket with the red clay in it. Hobbling over to her work table, she picked the lid off each basket and peered inside. "Oh what a mess." she muttered, frustrated with herself for letting everything get so cluttered and out of sorts.

Mali blinked at her two-legger and stumbled to her feet, coming to the woman's side. She nosed at Larawan's shoulder affectionately, trying to calm her. The touch of the two-leggers shoulder wrap to her nose, reminded her of the stallion. Though she'd been watching Larawan all morning she'd really been thinking about Avery and the fun they'd had together. She hoped he'd come to visit though she was nervous to see him.  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 pm
Avery had never actully met a two legger before. Let alone been even close to even see one. He for the most part avoided them having been raised up in supersition that they were a scary beasts that walked on there hind legs. Though with curiousity getting the better of him, he got brave to the point that the last time he'd come near the two leggers he'd been walking in there cemetary late at night- to not only avoid them...but to conjur up a few zombies. Sadly though nothing had ever 'raised' from the dead when he was there. Avery desided that he would have to go back there one day and try again- zombies would make for a GREAT adventure!

As he continued he was now at entrance of the camp. A few Teepees here and there scattered all over the place aimlessly. His tail gave a slightly nervous twitch as his eyes wandered about. He assumed these were probally the houses of the two leggers. It was strange looking almost like flimsy mountians. Avery then started to poke his nose into some of the closer Teepees smelling interesting things from the inside. The first Teepee had been baron but to his surprise the second had been chock full of apples and other sorts of tasty treats. He gave a small whinny of happyness almost dropping his flowers but catching most of them before they scattered onto the ground. When he found Mali he'd HAVE to show her this place. It was like a horse buffet! She'd love it!

He trotted back out into the middle of the land. One of these Teepees HAD to have Mali in it. So with that he went to poking his head around into various things until he'd found her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:01 pm
Mali perked her ears at the rustling of the teepee flap. She took a wif of the air, discovering who it was before she turned her head to see Avery's head poking in. She pranced over to him, forgetting about the soreness in her legs. "Oh you came." She couldn't help but smile as she leaned over and licked his nose.

Larawan turned from her searching to squint at the shape poking into her tepee. "Whose there?" She called, unable to make out the form. She slowly followed Mali to the door, stopping to rest a hand against the horses side. Seeing it was a soquili head that had popped in, she rubbed Mali's side "A friend of yours?" She asked her companion. "Well invite him in then if he is, lots of room lots of room." She muttered before turning back towards the center of the room and shuffling to the fire that sat in the middle of the tepee and taking a seat beside it.  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:22 pm
"These are for you." He muffled out threw his mouth that were full of daisies. He then placed them nicely on the ground infront of her, turning his head to get a better glimpse of the two-legger. He cocked his head ever so slightly- they weren't at all scary like the other Soquili had told him. The female seamed nice, with a warm touch. It was understandable now why Mali lived with her.

His eyes then fell back on the dark colored mare and with a light smile returned the kiss upon her nose. "Of course I came silly! Nobody could pass up a bear as cool as you." He wuffled out happily deciding when the best time was to bring up the teepee loaded with food.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:05 pm
She nuzzled into his neck, "A present for me? A cute bear and sweet too." She smiled at him and let out a whinnie, unable to hide the excitement she felt at having him there, though she tried to remain calm for her two-legger's sake. She carefully picked up the bouquet of daisies and brought them over to the fire where her two-legger had sat herself. "I think she wants you to come in." She nodded towards Larawan. "Come enjoy these daisies with me Puddles."

Larawan sat by the fire, taking out a mortar and starting to grind some of her minerals in it, working them back and forth under a stone. "What a handsome friend you've found Mali." She whispered as the soquili came to stand by her. "And he's brought you some flowers, I wish men had done that for me when I was younger." She chortled to herself.  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:29 pm
He blushed for a small second as she dawned the name puddles on him. It was such a silly name but he loved it all the same. Maybe he would change his real name to Puddles- it would certainly liven up the conversation dropping a name like that. "I picked them myself. I wasn't sure if you liked the taste of daisies- but I adore them. Mostly though the flower part, I've never been a fan of my greens. Junk food always suited me well." He sucked in his stomach and puffed out his cheaks with air to show Mali his lack of gut; not that he had much of one to begin with, he was just being silly.

Letting out the air he troted over to where Mali had been standing by the fire. He staired at it amused for what must have been a good minute or so. "I-I've never seen fire so close before." His curiosity got the better of him as he leaned in to an unsafe distance- the colors were just so pretty. But it had become apparent that he had gotten too close and a flame tickled the end of his muzzle causing him to whince and jump back abit. "That is HOT." He said with a dumb expression on his face as if he felt clearly stupid at his actions. "Lets go um- eat those- um daisies." He wanted to forget about the pain on the tip of his nose.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:01 pm
Mali watched him as he tried to impress her with his fit appearance. "I do love daisies." She tried not to laugh at him but she couldn't help herself, the laughter just rolled around in her belly till it exploded out her mouth. He looked so silly. "You look like a chipmunk!" She exclaimed, unable to hold hereslf back. "Come over here Puddles" She beckoned for him to come closer.

"You don't live with two-leggers do you?" She asked with a quizzical look, she had never met a soquili who lived in the wild. "Careful!" She cried as the flames licked his nose. "Two-legger things can be dangerous" she tried to explain to him, sensing he felt out of place in the tepee "Fire is pretty dangerous, but it does keep the teepee warm, its great in the winter. oh...they keep a lot of things around that soquili can break, and that makes them mad... It's best to step carefully..." She looked around the teepee seeing if there was anything else she should warn him of. "Don't get me wrong though, two-leggers are nice, they have lots of good food."

Larawan shook her head at the stallion. "Maybe not the brightest one though, is he?" she chuckled and reached for a bowl beside her, then taking it in her hand she got up and walked towards Avery, looking up at his face. "Hold still now, let me put this on you or thats gonna blister you silly animal." She reached a hand out to him slowly, with a bit of the salve on her fingers.  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:25 pm
"No...." he said as he looked down at the two-legger touching his nose with something creamy. "This is actully the first one I've met." He chuckled ever so slightly having a ticklish nose. But the more she put on the cooler his nose felt until the stinging went away, he got to a point that he leaned over and licked her face in thanks. Though it turned out more like a sloppy great dane kiss then anything 'thankful'. He was trying to be sweet about it even if it came out wrong. He nickered a 'thank you' at her as well but asumed that the two-legger probally wouldn't understand him.

"Food?" He perked up and trotted over to Mali now watching where he put his hooves. "Before I found you guys I found a WHOLE mountian filled with food! I mean mounds and MOUNDS of food. It was amazing. You'd never have to graze again with a mountian like that! You should see it for yourself if you already haven't!" He seamed completly preoccupied with eatting at that very moment that he didn't even catch himself pretending to be a chipmunk. When he did finally catch what he'd been doing he hamed it up ever so slighty and pretended to eat a daisy with one hoof (though he would have done two do be accurate but he desided it was best not to fall over in the mountain- it didn't look very stable to him from the outside). "Mmmmm I love daisies." He put his hoof down and continued to eat normally.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:06 pm
Larawan finished dabbing the ointment on his muzzle, then reached to pat his neck. "Theres a good lad, should be feeling better in no time. You must be a wild one eh, or you'd know not to stick your nose in a fire." She scrunched her face as he licked her. "Yes yes you're welcome." She wiped her face off with her palm then went back to the storage hamper in the back to put the salve away.

Mali giggled at him, he always knew how to make her laugh. She nibbled at the daisies, while he told her of the "mountain." "There's lots of food around here, the two-leggers are always storing it, I guess they like to pretend to be chipmunks too." She wondered if he was speeking of the storage teepee, but she decided it would be more fun to let him show her, seeing how excited he was. "This mountain sounds pretty amazing," she nipped the head off the last daisy "Why don't you show me and we can have another snack." She started for the door and let out a loud whinny to let her two-legger know she would be going outside.  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:23 pm
He nodded up and down at the two legger and then smiled so she could see his big toothy smile. He still really couldn't understand a word she was saying- but he knew they were nice things. He could at least tell that for the little he did know about two-leggers. They seamed to have the same expression as other animals when they were happy or sad. He'd have to come back and visit her- prehaps bring her an apple from the hollow mountian he found.

"Yes it's amazing Mali! I mean there's so many wonderful foods in there- like APPLES. Oh I havn't had an apple in the longest time. Though I didn't want to eat any without you; well because I'm quite an addict." He admitedly chuckled. Then thought about humans and the way they ate- like chipmunks. His eyes rested on the two-legger. So she sat up on her hindlegs and nibbled on the food with two hands? What pecuilar creatures these humans were. He'd definatly have to bring Mali's friend an apple later- he really wanted to see if them eatting like a chipmunk was true.

He then followed Mali out the front of the Teepee and went back to sticking his head into odd places. "I forgot which one it was!" He laughed at her and kept walking till his nose smelled food. Eagarly he seamed to speed up- then again poked his nose into another tent. "I FOUND IT!!! COME SEE! IT'S AMAZING!" He ran back to her and gave her a small peck on the cheek. Doing this same pattern over and over again till she'd finally caught up with him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:32 pm
She let him lead her around, enjoying watching him explore these things that were so common to her. Catching up with him she stuck her head inside the teepee. "You're right there is a lot of food in here. Lots and lots and lots of food." She decided he must be very hungry to be so excited about food, not that she didn't love food herself but it had always been there when she wanted it. "We better eat some incase it decides to run away." She grinned at him. "Hmmm those apples look delicious," she gingerly picked one up by the stem then tossed it up in the air and snapped it up in her mouth as it fell. "Yerrp" She mumbled as she crunched on it. "Hewp you sewf"  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:42 pm
"Your very talented!" He watched the way she ate her apples. "Lets see if I can do that." Taking an apple in his mouth he too tossed it but when he went to grab it; it hit the spot that he'd been burned by the fire. So with a splat it fell past his nose and splattered applesause right onto his hooves. He looked at it for a few seconds then lowered his head. After a few tentitive sniffs he desided the fragments were okie to eat then started licking the ground inhaling all the peices of the broken apple.

"You know I think they are better broken." He took out another apple and crushed it under his hoof lightly. "There are no seeds if you break it open." He worked his tounge around the broken bits leaving the pits where they laid. He was uncanny but his methods seamed to work. "Soah hffumansssh jussht leaffe thesste thingsff pssiled arounssnd?" He slurped threw another crushed apple making short work of a small pile left in one corner of the tent. He really should have considered breakfast before leaving this morning.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:59 pm
"Broken hm?" She watched him lick the apple off the ground. "One time I had a tooth ache and my two-legger mashed them up for me... I almost forgot about that." She pulled another apple from the pile and tossed it up in the air so it splattered on the ground. She bent down and lapped at the sauce, letting her tongue sneek over and lick at his cheek while they both ate.

"Ya they store a lot of stuff. Lots of icky food too like dried meat and fish, but when they store it they don't have to go grazing everyday." She shrugged at him. "Seems like a good idea, but then they don't go grazing when it rains and what fun is it if you don't get to play in mud puddles while you do it." She nosed around in the apple sauce. "They always have lots of food though, they save extra just for soquili... You could come have some whenever you want." She watched him out of the corner of her eye "Where are you from? Do you have any family?" She'd been wondering where a wild horse came from.

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:09 pm
He smiled at her with abit of apple hanging out of one side of his mouth. He then seamed to suck it in like a worm then followed by throwing his head back and swallowing like a gater. "I actully have a REALLY HUGE family. I love them very much...but I just didn't feel 'complete' living with them. I needed to explore and find out who I was." He picked up another apple slice and ate it the same way as before.

"At some point though- I kinda got lost...and well I have no clue where I am now. Not that I'm complaining-" He nuzzled her neck. "I'm quite glad I got lost." He looked about to the fish and meat and poked his nose in a few other containers knocking them over. The then gave a disgusted look at the dried out animals. "Bleh humans eat this stuff?" His nose then fell over a bowl filled with strawberries. "Oh Strawberries!" His nose then plunged into the bowl knocking a few onto the ground and corvering the rest of his face in red- like he was a wild predator or something akin to that.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff